Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 233. (Read 845582 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
July 11, 2016, 10:29:18 PM
Scientific proof that God exists,The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

So when we find another planet with liquid water, will you give up your fairy tale then?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
July 11, 2016, 10:25:59 PM

Well, looks more like philosophy than science.

Did you mean the science of philosophy?    Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 11, 2016, 01:01:44 PM
Im pretty sure there is no such an evidence.
Because if there would be any,probably i would hear about it,and i would stop being atheist.
Im so sorry there is none,lol
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 11, 2016, 12:47:03 PM
No human can offer any scientific proof he does exist any more than he does not exist even though a fool could see the design of both earth and the heavens could not have come from a disorderd existence.I believe faith or lack of it is what causes belief or non belief in such matters however I do have scientific proof that the majority of humans are sheeple who can be led in any direction once they are herded into groupthink but getting back to the question of God's existence does anyone not consider that the very fact we live on a planet that is suspended on nothing with a moon at an ideal distance and rotates at a specific angle on its axis which orbits in an elliptical way around the sun without coming too close or too distant in order to function in a manner that supports life is partial proof that if there is a God he is smarter than the planet of apes who now inhabit earth and seek to question his omnipotence?

Then on the flip side we have the divine fallacy argument.I can't figure this out, so a god must have done it. Or, This is amazing; therefore, a god did it. Or, I can't think of any other explanation; therefore, a god did it. Or, this is just too weird; so, a god is behind it but maybe faith is also a different form of reasoning that humans cannot understand and the scientific community would refer to any turning to such ideas to form conclusions when there are no other answers as non sequitir but isnt it said? "his ways are not our ways"

The universe acts like a complex machine.

All of our machines have intelligence behind them... our intelligence.

The Intelligence that is behind the machines of nature must be very great, because the machines of nature are way beyond ours.

The Japanese have made a few robots that can reproduce if we feed them materials and energy. Look at all the plant, animal and human robots all over the earth, reproducing in vast quantities, and having a good time doing so.

God is the Great Machine Maker.

Cool
legendary
July 11, 2016, 12:43:21 PM
However if you say god is my enemy, I have shown as THE creator, he is insignificant, for a mere human can change the way..                                                 

God gives you much freedom so that you can have time and be comfortable about finding Him. If He is your enemy, it was because you were His enemy first. Then you die. No choice in that. Eternal life follows... or eternal damnation.

Cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 11, 2016, 10:57:19 AM
Scientific proof that God exists,The Earth...its size is perfect. The Earth's size and corresponding gravity holds a thin layer of mostly nitrogen and oxygen gases, only extending about 50 miles above the Earth's surface. If Earth were smaller, an atmosphere would be impossible, like the planet Mercury. If Earth were larger, its atmosphere would contain free hydrogen, like Jupiter.Earth is the only known planet equipped with an atmosphere of the right mixture of gases to sustain plant, animal and human life.

Water...colorless, odorless and without taste, and yet no living thing can survive without it. Plants, animals and human beings consist mostly of water (about two-thirds of the human body is water). You'll see why the characteristics of water are uniquely suited to life,

The human brain...simultaneously processes an amazing amount of information. Your brain takes in all the colors and objects you see, the temperature around you, the pressure of your feet against the floor, the sounds around you, the dryness of your mouth, even the texture of your keyboard. Your brain holds and processes all your emotions, thoughts and memories. At the same time your brain keeps track of the ongoing functions of your body like your breathing pattern, eyelid movement, hunger and movement of the muscles in your hands.
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
July 08, 2016, 07:09:26 PM
No human can offer any scientific proof he does exist any more than he does not exist even though a fool could see the design of both earth and the heavens could not have come from a disorderd existence.I believe faith or lack of it is what causes belief or non belief in such matters however I do have scientific proof that the majority of humans are sheeple who can be led in any direction once they are herded into groupthink but getting back to the question of God's existence does anyone not consider that the very fact we live on a planet that is suspended on nothing with a moon at an ideal distance and rotates at a specific angle on its axis which orbits in an elliptical way around the sun without coming too close or too distant in order to function in a manner that supports life is partial proof that if there is a God he is smarter than the planet of apes who now inhabit earth and seek to question his omnipotence?

Then on the flip side we have the divine fallacy argument.I can't figure this out, so a god must have done it. Or, This is amazing; therefore, a god did it. Or, I can't think of any other explanation; therefore, a god did it. Or, this is just too weird; so, a god is behind it but maybe faith is also a different form of reasoning that humans cannot understand and the scientific community would refer to any turning to such ideas to form conclusions when there are no other answers as non sequitir but isnt it said? "his ways are not our ways"
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 28, 2016, 06:20:39 AM
There is somthing called as prison in every city similarly we r punished souls for our misdeeds. we include not only human being but each living being if there is a place for constant suffering why cant there be a place where there is constant happiness just like in jail and out of jail.
legendary
June 27, 2016, 05:08:10 PM
There is no scientific reason to love one’s neighbour or to respect human life . . . To argue that nothing exists which cannot be proved scientifically is the crudest of errors, which would eliminate almost everything we value in life, not only God or the human spirit, but love and poetry and music.

There are lots of common things in life and the world that are not scientific... simply because they have not been authorized by the scientific community to be scientific. Yet they exist in common and natural form all around us.

In other words, scientific reasons don't mean much of anything regarding reality.

Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 27, 2016, 04:48:53 AM
There is no scientific reason to love one’s neighbour or to respect human life . . . To argue that nothing exists which cannot be proved scientifically is the crudest of errors, which would eliminate almost everything we value in life, not only God or the human spirit, but love and poetry and music.
legendary
June 26, 2016, 08:23:54 PM
~DERP

Huh

No, deep. Examine things in detail before using derp on them.

For example. Science recognizes the existence of countless trillions upon trillions of cause and effect actions in the universe. Yet they have not found even one reaction that is provably randomly caused. Because of intelligence of mankind being in the universe, it was caused. And only something with more intelligence could cause it without any random existing.

This is why the scientists are looking to replace fact with theory. They don't want the founding Intelligence to be the Source of everything. But they can't change the facts.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002
June 26, 2016, 07:36:32 PM
~DERP

Huh
legendary
June 26, 2016, 05:58:43 PM

Core Science = normal people with fully functioning brains

You gotta be kidding. Many of these people think that science theory is fact. Oh, that's right. You are one of them.

Cool

Color me nutty, I think things that can be proven right in front of me are fact.

What kind of nutty color do you want to be colored?

Nutty is to:
1. Take a bunch of science facts (and maybe some non-facts, as well)...
2. And put them together in such a way that the result is something new that is not known to be fact...
3. And then use probability to guestimate how close this new thing might be to actually being a fact...
4. And then if you FEEL it is close enough to being a fact, and any number of your contemporaries ALSO FEEL that it is close enough to fact, simply start believing it is fact, and start expressing it as such.

This is what almost the whole scientific community does all the time. In fact, they do it so well and often these days, that you can get just about any non-factual thing called a science theory, then a fact, and then start a new religion around it.

Cool
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 26, 2016, 04:01:10 PM

The beauty of nature and the universe is enough for me to not crave a "god", I mean think how wonderful it is that we are brim full of symbiants (mitochondria) that are tiny life forms in their own right. Really we ought to pray to them, without them we would have no cellular energy created. Those little critters manufacture our axiomatic "fuel" ATP, EVERYTHING in us runs on it.

Or if you want something bigger to pray to then we have SOL, our life enabling star.

Maybe you want bigger, then our galaxy centre might have something special in it for you.
[/quote]

Nature is beautiful alright, but you have to admit that something as beautiful as that can not just happen ALL BY ITSELF!

So instead of praying to the tiny mitochondria, why don't you try reaching out the PERSON that made something as wonderful as that...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 25, 2016, 06:04:15 PM

You gotta be kidding. Many of these people think that science theory is fact. Oh, that's right. You are one of them.

Cool

Color me nutty, I think things that can be proven right in front of me are fact.
legendary
June 25, 2016, 04:36:02 PM

Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 12:39:39 PM

Nice joke dude Grin Like it
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
June 25, 2016, 11:33:28 AM

liberal arts degree core science degree

Liberal Arts = dumbasses that can't do maths or understand complex ideas

legendary
June 24, 2016, 09:03:07 PM

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 24, 2016, 06:08:36 PM
Jump to: