Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 279. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 22, 2015, 03:31:54 PM
Your bible clearly states man was made in your god's image.  Like every other brainwashed fool, you pick and choose which parts of your holy book to follow.  Pathetic.

Whats more pathetic is you constantly talking about the church when im not even following any religion. Looks like you didnt read anything written last page and just talking out of your ass

We are talking God - Religion. Are you clear? or should i say it again?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
April 22, 2015, 03:23:42 PM
Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

It's hilarious that only one single sentence of *common academic knowledge* invalidates the entire thread:  Empiricism by definition can only explore and conclude upon what's observable (i.e. that which is physically constrained) and so it is axiomatically impossible for empicism to explore God (which is totally unconstrained by common definition).

So many things said in this thread, so much time wasted.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 22, 2015, 03:04:22 PM
Now the problem here is when people say the word God, average people like you think its a human like figure sitting on the clouds enjoying himself and doing stuff to humanity. Wrong

Wrong.

Your bible clearly states man was made in your god's image.  Like every other brainwashed fool, you pick and choose which parts of your holy book to follow.  Pathetic.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
April 22, 2015, 02:31:03 PM
Hi Fluffer. Your Overblow isn't going to protect you from the reality of death. Come join us in the New Universe God is preparing for all who love Him.

Smiley

Nah, I prefer the New Universe that a god I just imagined is creating for me and any other cool person who knows that your god is a cruel merciless narcissistic egomaniacal bastard.

Thanks for playing though.

Even if you believe that God is cruel, consider all the various ways that you enjoy life. He has allowed you these joys in life. He is God. Get on his side, in favor of Him, because think of how painful He can make it if you fight against Him.

Smiley

Why would anyone follow some deity that was as sadistic as this one you are hawking to us? Hell, with "his" supposed track record, I'd rather side with that Lucifer guy...  2015 and people still buy-into this crap, it amazes me.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 22, 2015, 02:29:33 PM
Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

Not really sure by what you mean when you say "see." All scientific proof is proof for the existence of God. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
None of those things even remotely constitutes scientific proof. If it did you could publish in Nature and stun the world. Science is a process of open peer review. It does not start with a statement like "There must be a God!" then a search for things that make that statement look correct. It starts with a question like "Is there a God? then moves to experiments and observations that lead to answers. Science has always run afoul with religion, kings, etc. because the answer is not what you want, it is what it is.

Peer review places science into the realm of scientists. However, the things that are examined by science are active and alive even if there are no scientists. Thus, scientific examination by scientists is inherently flawed because scientists are continually upgrading the things that they find. If this is not a flaw, then anything can be science. All it needs is peer review.

Smiley
April 22, 2015, 02:13:36 PM
How do you know all that? How do you know what god is exactly? Do you have any form of evidence for that?

That is the problem, never rely on somebody else for anything. From the start of time, humanity has been looking for answers which you are asking somebody on a forum, will you get it? No

If you need evidence and really want it, do this - Love humans, animals, plants, be kind, be gentle, be sensitive. Start meditating, you will start to feel him, for he has no form, we can only feel Smiley

I follow the teachings of Sikhism, not that i follow the religion, but research for academic interests. I think religions were made to make humans find the truth in the shortest time possible, but over time religions started getting misused and misinterpreted. We need to scrap all religions.

Here is the most beautiful teaching about god -

There is but one all pervading spirit, and it is called the truth, It exists in all creation , and it has no fear, It does not hate and , it is timeless, universal and self-existent!

, You will come to know it through seeking knowledge and learning.

"Recognize yourself, O mind! You are the light manifest. Rejoice in Guru's instruction that God is always with (in) you. If you recognize your Self, you shall know the Lord and shall get the knowledge of life and death"

No need to do anything like kill people or follow some other shit, just sit in a quiet corner of your house and meditate. Someday the truth shall reveal itself
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 22, 2015, 01:55:34 PM
Page 248, still waiting to see this scientific proof?  Roll Eyes

Not really sure by what you mean when you say "see." All scientific proof is proof for the existence of God. See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
None of those things even remotely constitutes scientific proof. If it did you could publish in Nature and stun the world. Science is a process of open peer review. It does not start with a statement like "There must be a God!" then a search for things that make that statement look correct. It starts with a question like "Is there a God? then moves to experiments and observations that lead to answers. Science has always run afoul with religion, kings, etc. because the answer is not what you want, it is what it is.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
April 22, 2015, 01:44:43 PM
FYI, you need to check up on the meaning of the word, 'fallacious' it does not mean, 'a tasty blow-job'.

You are dumb period. Answer this question -

Did Bitcoin come out of thin air?

You - I dont think there is any creator, science proves it is running according to the blockchain

Who made the blockchain in the first place?

Can you show me who made Bitcoin in real life? You cannot which proves you are dumb

Now the problem here is when people say the word God, average people like you think its a human like figure sitting on the clouds enjoying himself and doing stuff to humanity. Wrong

God is a consciousness, a power without any form, he made the universe and put in rules in it (Laws). He gave organisms free will to do anything they like, no questions asked. One cannot in any way blame God for anything. He made a game for us to play, if we perform badly or die in the game, we dont blame the creator.

All the religions teaching people how to live are leading them to the wrong place, they are creating hell on earth. What we need to do is accept the responsibility of our actions

How do you know all that? How do you know what god is exactly? Do you have any form of evidence for that?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
April 22, 2015, 01:07:02 PM
Stop blaming God for the mess people got themselves into by using their free will.

Does make me wonder why religious fanatics like BaDecker are so intolerent and spiteful, all the more reason to fight them at every turn.

Give up this evil bubble of hate and intolerance you wallow inside BADecker. Break free from the chains of religion bound tightly round your neck.

Listen to some testimonies of people who found the strength to do just that.
http://www.ex-christian.net/
You will ridicule them, but this is because deep down you secretly envy their strength. Though you will never admit to this.

You can be free BADecker, but you must want to be free for it to happen. Make your choice.

Hi Fluffer. Your Overblow isn't going to protect you from the reality of death. Come join us in the New Universe God is preparing for all who love Him.

Smiley

We are all praying you can find the strength to be free. You can do it, I know you can.

All the religions teaching people how to live are leading them to the wrong place, they are creating hell on earth. What we need to do is accept the responsibility of our actions
+1

That's because it's the devil secretly tricking them.
April 22, 2015, 12:51:47 PM
FYI, you need to check up on the meaning of the word, 'fallacious' it does not mean, 'a tasty blow-job'.

You are dumb period. Answer this question -

Did Bitcoin come out of thin air?

You - I dont think there is any creator, science proves it is running according to the blockchain

Who made the blockchain in the first place?

Can you show me who made Bitcoin in real life? You cannot which proves you are dumb

God is a consciousness, a power without any form, he made the universe and put in rules in it (Laws). He gave organisms free will to do anything they like, no questions asked. One cannot in any way blame God for anything. He made a game for us to play, if we perform badly or die in the game, we dont blame the creator.

legendary
April 22, 2015, 12:36:58 PM

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
April 22, 2015, 12:24:13 PM
legendary
April 22, 2015, 12:00:45 PM

Smiley

Nah, I prefer the New Universe that a god I just imagined is creating for me and any other cool person who knows that your god is a cruel merciless narcissistic egomaniacal bastard.

Even if you believe that God is cruel, consider all the various ways that you enjoy life. He has allowed you these joys in life. He is God. Get on his side, in favor of Him, because think of how painful He can make it if you fight against Him.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
April 22, 2015, 11:57:51 AM

Smiley

legendary
April 22, 2015, 11:50:30 AM
Stop blaming God for the mess people got themselves into by using their free will.

Does make me wonder why religious fanatics like BaDecker are so intolerent and spiteful, all the more reason to fight them at every turn.

Give up this evil bubble of hate and intolerance you wallow inside BADecker. Break free from the chains of religion bound tightly round your neck.

You will ridicule them, but this is because deep down you secretly envy their strength. Though you will never admit to this.

You can be free BADecker, but you must want to be free for it to happen. Make your choice.

Smiley
legendary
April 22, 2015, 08:05:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
April 22, 2015, 04:33:43 AM

legendary
April 22, 2015, 04:27:13 AM
Proof that God exists is in all of the deformed innocent babies that are born in all those parts of the world that most believe in God. Historically, God has been very cruel and violent towards man. He treats us kind of like that ugly girlfriend that you hated in school. You didn't break up with her because she gave you the booty. You hated her and wanted a better girlfriend but couldn't get one so you just treated her like shit.

God shows his love for all those poor countries that believe in him by giving them a bunch of screwed up little monster babies.

Stop blaming God for the mess people got themselves into by using their free will. God gives freedom in free will. People use it to tell God they didn't want to be free in the first place. Quit fighting God. These kids in the pictures will be in Heaven with Him in joy and glory for all eternity. The few years they live here will be entirely forgotten. But if you attempt to fight God, you will wind up in agony for all eternity, even though you have a fun time here for a hundred years. And may God bless your poor soul if you are in agony here, and fight God at the same time... no joy whatsoever.

Smiley

Oh I see, so it's the conjoined twins fault for choosing to be conjoined via their freewill.
Thanks for cleanly clearing that one up. For a second I thought you would of mumbled a torrent of utterly worthless drivel.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
April 22, 2015, 03:16:34 AM
Im out guys, you guys are dumber than i thought

Bitcoin came out of thin air, nobody created it because i cannot see him Cheesy

April 22, 2015, 02:50:00 AM
Im out guys, you guys are dumber than i thought

Bitcoin came out of thin air, nobody created it because i cannot see him Cheesy
Jump to: