Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 293. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 26, 2015, 03:55:28 PM
I don't think he's trolling. It seems to me he fancied himself as some sort of important Bitcointalk religious guru, anyone can goto for advice. Obviously this plan exploded in his face.
I think he's dug himself into such a deep hole, that confused and frightened, he's just saying anything that pops into his head now.

Im suprised the mods allow him to keep posting that link, spamming it over and over and when you show him evidence that the bible is a non sense he avoids talking about it and keeps posting his link

I'm surprised that the mods let you be so off-topic all the time.

Re-posting the link saves space. I could simply post all the information at the link every time. I am trying to be brief, yet stay on-topic.

Smiley

I know you dont want to talk about the image i posted since you cant refute anything there because it is in the bible and you are trying to avoid it but i will remind you of it each time you post something Smiley

Personally, I really don't mind that you are off-topic.

Cheesy

You keep trying to ignore the proofs that the bible is just full of lies and totally inaccurate but THE TRUTH IS HERE FOR EVERYONE ELSE :

http://www.biblicalnonsense.com
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2015, 03:53:32 PM
The thing that really has me stumped is, why do these people want to disprove God? Or if they aren't trying to do that, why would they want to hide the truth of God's existence?

Science cannot prove or disprove god. I wrote this way back on page #3 all those months ago. Shame you ignored it. Would of saved you a lot of typing. You'll learn.

I think your confused between the difference of believing in a god and believing in a religion.

Yes sometimes it does seem like trying to fit a square peg in a round hole when it comes to "scientifically" proving or disproving god.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 26, 2015, 03:51:55 PM
The thing that really has me stumped is, why do these people want to disprove God? Or if they aren't trying to do that, why would they want to hide the truth of God's existence?

Science cannot prove or disprove god. I wrote this way back on page #3 all those months ago. Shame you ignored it. Would of saved you a lot of typing. You'll learn.

I think your confused between the difference of believing in a god and believing in a religion.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
March 26, 2015, 03:51:09 PM
Wow what a mega off-topic thread!

I always keep an open mind and have an interest in evidence both for or against. I am not a committed atheist or a hard line creationist.

I do think most of the bible should be seen as a story, and I think verses from the bible are irrelevant when it comes to a genuine investigation of if there is a higher power or not. The bible is just a book that has gone through many, many revisions over the years at the whims of kings and other leaders throughout history. It has little to do with if there is genuine evidence of a higher spiritual force behind the universe or not.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 26, 2015, 03:50:44 PM

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."

I wouldn't mind if you explained it to me. However, I am rather impatient. Please do it in as few words as possible.

Thanks.

Smiley

Sure.

First you say:

...Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake.

Then I point out:

...the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Therefore:

-  If the Quran is "all mistake," and...
-  If the Quran and Bible are initially identical...
-  Then the Bible is initially "all mistake"  (because it is initially identical to the Quran which you dscribed as "all mistake")

Thanks, again.

Actually, the reverse is true. Even if the beginning of Quran were exactly the same as the beginning of Genesis, the fact that the Quran is against the idea of Jesus salvation for all people, makes the Quran complete imperfection. Beyond this, it makes the Quran a book of blasphemy and hypocrisy. Why? In Genesis, after the first sin in the Garden, God who walked in the Garden in His form as Jesus with the first two people, promised the Messiah.

The whole Bible, including Genesis, is there for the salvation of people through Jesus salvation. Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews say is prophesied about by Moses and other prophets, even though many Jews don't accept Him as such.

Since the Quran promises Heaven (salvation) by personal works righteousness, if it has a mixture of Messiah salvation along with works righteousness salvation, it is mixed-up and self-contradictory.

Smiley

You should be telling this to yourself, not to me.

If the reverse is true, then why did you say the opposite earlier?

Look, you contradicted yourself earlier and now you're disagreeing with what you had said.  Don't tell me "actually, the reverse is true" when the reverse is completely false based upon your earlier words.

All you're doing is essentially claiming you are right no matter what position you take or what you say.  It's not my fault you can't keep your thoughts organized.

What does anything you say have to do with anything? The point is, if you are on-topic with all this, you are barely so. Get a life, and get on-topic like I am with my https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 information, instead of all this rambling. Now, of course, I am only suggesting. Far be it from me to even attempt to order you.

Smiley
legendary
March 26, 2015, 03:43:59 PM
I don't think he's trolling. It seems to me he fancied himself as some sort of important Bitcointalk religious guru, anyone can goto for advice. Obviously this plan exploded in his face.
I think he's dug himself into such a deep hole, that confused and frightened, he's just saying anything that pops into his head now.

Im suprised the mods allow him to keep posting that link, spamming it over and over and when you show him evidence that the bible is a non sense he avoids talking about it and keeps posting his link

Re-posting the link saves space. I could simply post all the information at the link every time. I am trying to be brief, yet stay on-topic.

Smiley

I know you dont want to talk about the image i posted since you cant refute anything there because it is in the bible and you are trying to avoid it but i will remind you of it each time you post something Smiley

Personally, I really don't mind that you are off-topic.

Cheesy
legendary
March 26, 2015, 03:42:05 PM
All the goofy things that the joint, Buffer Overflow, Joshuar and others say about me, is the only thing they can do, because there is enough scientific evidence expressed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 that proves God exists that they can't do anything else. Even the parts of it that are not scientific evidence, prove that God exists beyond a shadow of a doubt. Any supposed evidence to the contrary, is simply incidental evidence, that is, evidence that might prove something scientific, but doesn't contradict the proof that God exists as expressed by the evidence at the link.

I guess, different people, different goals and ideals. I am going the next step beyond proving God, now that I have done so. I am investigating how to contact Him. But that's for another topic.

Smiley
March 26, 2015, 03:36:52 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 26, 2015, 03:34:24 PM

Smiley
legendary
March 26, 2015, 03:31:37 PM

Am I ever finding that out! Atheists are some of the most blind, stuck-in-the-mud faithful that I have ever seen.

Smiley

You still didnt refute anything, are you trying to ignore it?

Sounds great. You didn't either. But that's okay, isn't it? After all, this isn't a refuting thread.

In keeping within the topic of this this thread, the evidences alluded to at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 are abundant proof that God exists.

Smiley

The evidence here : https://i.imgur.com/kzZbW.jpg says otherwise

Now, now. You know that the chart at your link above, has to do with what one of the religious books says about God. It is in a completely different league than proving whether or not God exists, and you know it.

Smiley

Not one of the religious books, THE RELIGIOUS BOOK. Disproving god is impossible, disproving the bible is possible and if you disprove the bible you disprove the bible god, easy as that

I'm not sure - tell me straight out - if you are saying that God exists. Are you saying that?

Smiley
March 26, 2015, 01:47:02 PM

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 26, 2015, 01:41:12 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 26, 2015, 01:22:44 PM

Am I ever finding that out! Atheists are some of the most blind, stuck-in-the-mud faithful that I have ever seen.

Smiley

Sounds great. You didn't either. But that's okay, isn't it? After all, this isn't a refuting thread.

In keeping within the topic of this this thread, the evidences alluded to at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 are abundant proof that God exists.

Smiley

BADecker is honestly just trolling now. No one can be this ignorant. Everything in that link has been shown incorrect, yet you continue to spam it. Troll behavior, you know you're entirely wrong...on well everything.
March 26, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Now, now. You know that the chart at your link above, has to do with what one of the religious books says about God. It is in a completely different league than proving whether or not God exists, and you know it.

Smiley

Not one of the religious books, THE RELIGIOUS BOOK. Disproving god is impossible, disproving the bible is possible and if you disprove the bible you disprove the bible god, easy as that
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 26, 2015, 01:19:39 PM

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."

I wouldn't mind if you explained it to me. However, I am rather impatient. Please do it in as few words as possible.

Thanks.

Smiley

Sure.

First you say:

...Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake.

Then I point out:

...the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Therefore:

-  If the Quran is "all mistake," and...
-  If the Quran and Bible are initially identical...
-  Then the Bible is initially "all mistake"  (because it is initially identical to the Quran which you dscribed as "all mistake")

Thanks, again.

Actually, the reverse is true. Even if the beginning of Quran were exactly the same as the beginning of Genesis, the fact that the Quran is against the idea of Jesus salvation for all people, makes the Quran complete imperfection. Beyond this, it makes the Quran a book of blasphemy and hypocrisy. Why? In Genesis, after the first sin in the Garden, God who walked in the Garden in His form as Jesus with the first two people, promised the Messiah.

The whole Bible, including Genesis, is there for the salvation of people through Jesus salvation. Jesus is the Messiah that the Jews say is prophesied about by Moses and other prophets, even though many Jews don't accept Him as such.

Since the Quran promises Heaven (salvation) by personal works righteousness, if it has a mixture of Messiah salvation along with works righteousness salvation, it is mixed-up and self-contradictory.

Smiley

You should be telling this to yourself, not to me.

If the reverse is true, then why did you say the opposite earlier?

Look, you contradicted yourself earlier and now you're disagreeing with what you had said.  Don't tell me "actually, the reverse is true" when the reverse is completely false based upon your earlier words.

All you're doing is essentially claiming you are right no matter what position you take or what you say.  It's not my fault you can't keep your thoughts organized.
legendary
March 26, 2015, 12:59:39 PM

Smiley

Smiley

Smiley
March 26, 2015, 12:11:46 PM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
March 26, 2015, 11:53:41 AM

Smiley

Smiley
March 26, 2015, 11:20:10 AM

+1, the old testament could have promoted death instead of forgiveness... oh wait it does! And BADecker still believes in it. The personality of god as you say could also be drastically different between the books that shows the inconsistency in the writing...oh wait it does! And BADecker still believes in it.

Don't be like BADecker.

^The above could literally be in a commercial.

God entirely promotes salvation forgiveness in the Old Testament. The reason that it seems to be revoked in places, is that the people involved entirely deny the salvation forgiveness for themselves. What other choice is there for them in any way? Either you are saved by the only salvation available... God's salvation. Or you are destroyed.

The offer of salvation by God is blaring forth to YOU. Yet, like the examples of many of the people of the Old Testament, you seem to be denying it. Wake up and accept. Don't be like they were. Choose salvation.

Smiley

Promotes salvation forgiveness you say:

Oh funny. The Bible is how many pages long? And you promote some little chart?

Keep it up. There is no limit to the mercy and grace God will have for you if turn to be on His side. But He won't keep you from pushing yourself away from His mercy and grace forever.

Smiley

Can you refute anything that says there? Then that proves how shitty and evil God is. And it doesnt matter how big the bible is, it shouldnt have anything like that in it.

Once again... and again... You cannot reason with faith.

BADecker is no different than from the rest of the "faithful" in his denial of acknowledging any reason that may contradict that faith.

Smiley

legendary
March 26, 2015, 11:11:56 AM
This is why I don't go to church. The women are all fugly and know the only way they'll get a man is if God miracles a blind one in to their bed.

And that is more than ever true with all the women's liberation in the English speaking world. Can't trust those women.

Smiley
Jump to: