Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 296. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 25, 2015, 11:03:47 PM
So, if I believe in God and go to heaven will there be tight, sexy poontang with big tits for me to plow for all eternity? Oh and Crown Royal? If the answer's yes then count me in.

Go to hell instead, you'll get kinkier sex with succubi there according to Christian logic Wink

Believe in the one true god, the FSM, and enjoy the sexy fruit of stripper factories and delicious beer volcanoes in heaven. (Hell is the same but the strippers have STDs and the beer is stale.)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 25, 2015, 06:33:02 PM
BADecker having a desperate swipe at the Quran now.
Give him enough rope, he'll hang himself. Cheesy

Extremely difficult if not impossible to find mistake in Quran. Why? Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake. Quran, the perfect mistake. No mistakes in it. It all mistake.

Smiley

And he conveniently ignores that the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Just tryin' to get me to say something, eh? Why? After all, you know the Quran didn't even exist until more than 500 years after the Bible declared itself to be the all-time Word of God, up to and including the end of our universe in the lake of fire, and the beginning of the new universe that God is creating.

The only way that my info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 doesn't prove the existence of God, is a future thing. When this universe is gone, it won't be remembered or brought to mind by anybody, not even God (although He could dredge it up if He really wanted). That's the only way my stuff won't be evidence that proves the existence of God.

Smiley

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."

I'm glad BADecker has indirectly conceded his Young Earth theory is untrue. I feel we are finally getting somewhere at long last.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 25, 2015, 06:23:41 PM

Extremely difficult if not impossible to find mistake in Quran. Why? Quran is perfection of mistakes. In other words, it is entire mistake. Quran, the perfect mistake. No mistakes in it. It all mistake.

Smiley

And he conveniently ignores that the Quran and the Bible are virtually identical up until the house of Abraham.

Just tryin' to get me to say something, eh? Why? After all, you know the Quran didn't even exist until more than 500 years after the Bible declared itself to be the all-time Word of God, up to and including the end of our universe in the lake of fire, and the beginning of the new universe that God is creating.

The only way that my info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 doesn't prove the existence of God, is a future thing. When this universe is gone, it won't be remembered or brought to mind by anybody, not even God (although He could dredge it up if He really wanted). That's the only way my stuff won't be evidence that proves the existence of God.

Smiley

I was curious if you realized that you implicated Genesis as "all mistake."
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2015, 06:22:50 PM
So, if I believe in God and go to heaven will there be tight, sexy poontang with big tits for me to plow for all eternity? Oh and Crown Royal? If the answer's yes then count me in.

Go to hell instead, you'll get kinkier sex with succubi there according to Christian logic Wink
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 25, 2015, 06:17:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 25, 2015, 05:11:59 PM

We don't have to wait that long. We can just use some simple level 1 beginners logic and "your stuff" evaporates into non-proof.

The part about not having to wait that long is true. You will die within a short hundred years. The next thing you will see is Jesus calling you out of the grave (even if you are cremated). Then you will take your place in the afterlife, and my link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 will have been proven true with finality... all in short order... probably less than your 100-year lifetime.

Smiley

We are all praying you can pull through this BADecker.
Remember we are on your side. We are here to help you.

I have to apologize on that one. I haven't been praying enough for you.

Smiley

Praying obviously doesnt work, a lot of people pray for cancer to have a cure and it doesnt so i dont know what you are talking about

Praying isn't like that at all. Prayer is a petition, a request. If you go up to your buddy and ask him for a beer, he gives you a beer, because he is your buddy. It looks like the asking produced the results, but it was the fact that you communicated with your friend, and he gave the results YOU ASKED OF HIM.

Now, if you ask your buddy for a beer, and then you won't accept it, or you dump it out on the ground or down the sink, how many times is he going to keep on giving you the beer when you ask him?

Cancer is being healed among people all the time through the nature God is providing. There are multitudes of special cases where God answered prayer and gave the healing following the prayer.

What is the cancer healing rate among doctors and hospitals? Nobody really knows, because the little cancers that the doctors seem to heal, often would have healed by themselves, or could have been healed other ways. If you have a major cancer, the doctor will tell you that you will die, but that if you live, you can expect at the most only 5 more years.

So, why do people keep on going to the doctor rather than using the things that God provides to heal the cancer? God has listened to the prayer, and gives all kinds of nutritional things in nature that cure cancer. If nothing else, H2O2 therapy and Ozone therapy work. But people keep on going to the doctor who tells them that they are going to die. Your Buddy is getting tired of giving you the beer you asked for, then to watch you dump it down the drain.

Smiley
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
March 25, 2015, 04:44:14 PM

We don't have to wait that long. We can just use some simple level 1 beginners logic and "your stuff" evaporates into non-proof.

The part about not having to wait that long is true. You will die within a short hundred years. The next thing you will see is Jesus calling you out of the grave (even if you are cremated). Then you will take your place in the afterlife, and my link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 will have been proven true with finality... all in short order... probably less than your 100-year lifetime.

Smiley

Smiley

Praying obviously doesnt work, a lot of people pray for cancer to have a cure and it doesnt so i dont know what you are talking about
legendary
March 25, 2015, 04:02:41 PM

Smiley

Smiley
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:57:48 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:51:58 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:47:31 PM

We don't have to wait that long. We can just use some simple level 1 foundation style beginners logic and "your stuff" evaporates into non-proof.
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:32:08 PM

Smiley
Actually that's because Jacob(1) and Whatsisface(2) the Muslim guy were half-brothers. Then the religion split. So not all of the Qu'ran is a lie, if you believe the Old Testament.

Isaac1^^     Ishmael2^^
lol thanks for the fix

Just helpin' out where I can. Some people volunteer at the library. Some at the old-age center. Most of us here in the Off-Topic section volunteer right here, but might never think of volunteering where it really counts.

Smiley
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
March 25, 2015, 03:20:14 PM

Smiley
Actually that's because Jacob(1) and Whatsisface(2) the Muslim guy were half-brothers. Then the religion split. So not all of the Qu'ran is a lie, if you believe the Old Testament.

Isaac1^^     Ishmael2^^
lol thanks for the fix
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:18:40 PM

Smiley

Isaac1^^     Ishmael2^^
legendary
March 25, 2015, 03:14:42 PM

Smiley

Smiley
Activity: 267
Merit: 252
Squirtle squirt.
March 25, 2015, 01:18:01 PM

Smiley
Actually that's because Jacob and Whatsisface the Muslim guy were half-brothers. Then the religion split. So not all of the Qu'ran is a lie, if you believe the Old Testament.
legendary
March 25, 2015, 12:59:08 PM

Smiley

legendary
March 25, 2015, 12:57:45 PM
How do you intend to prove they do exist?
1) By giving the simplest explanation for observations in various cases discussed on AECES top 40 website.
5) I will see if you can adequately explain the actual observations that were recorded in Eisenbeiss on AECES top 40. I think this is the most powerful case, and your explanation for it is inadequate. You do not provide an adequate reason to reject the evidence, and so you do not disprove the conclusion (from parsimony) that the source was communicating factual information that had "survived" death.
I see no basis for rejecting the evidence of Eisenbeiss and AECES top 40. You failed to plausibly explain ALL OF THAT, just like BADecker and the joint!!

Hey, leave me out of this one.  I didn't make any claims about "souls," nor did I implicate any based upon my claims of Intelligent Design.

You did not engage with the survival hypothesis. Just like Joshuar did not provide adequate reason.

But I didn't make any claim about souls.  No claim means there is nothing for you to make a counterclaim against.

I can't be accused of not refuting a certain point in a debate I wasn't participating in.
legendary
March 25, 2015, 12:07:03 PM

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 25, 2015, 10:25:08 AM
How do you intend to prove they do exist?
1) By giving the simplest explanation for observations in various cases discussed on AECES top 40 website.
5) I will see if you can adequately explain the actual observations that were recorded in Eisenbeiss on AECES top 40. I think this is the most powerful case, and your explanation for it is inadequate. You do not provide an adequate reason to reject the evidence, and so you do not disprove the conclusion (from parsimony) that the source was communicating factual information that had "survived" death.
I see no basis for rejecting the evidence of Eisenbeiss and AECES top 40. You failed to plausibly explain ALL OF THAT, just like BADecker and the joint!!

Hey, leave me out of this one.  I didn't make any claims about "souls," nor did I implicate any based upon my claims of Intelligent Design.

You did not engage with the survival hypothesis. Just like Joshuar did not provide adequate reason.
Jump to: