Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 310. (Read 845578 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 17, 2015, 02:07:03 AM

By extended vocabulary, do you mean misspelling every second word (even with spell check) and making up others altogether? I feel sorry for your kids, that is if you really have any. Did your parents have any kids that lived?

As far as my counter attacks on you goes, I've done so when you attack other people too, not just Vod. Is it my fault somehow that you have a hard on for him?

-------------------------------------------

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

You and I certainly don't agree on everything... maybe on few things. But you said this soooo well^^.

Smiley

You dont have the right to talk here until you disprove the sequoia

Thanks for permission to post here - do I need it? - since the proof for God found in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 obliterates any sequoia ideas, whatever they might be.

Smiley

Yeah, that's not proof.  How many times do we need to tell you this?

That's called "really bad suggestive reasoning" with conclusions that in no way follow from the premises.

There cannot be conclusive, empirical evidence for something that is, by definition, non-empirical.  

It's impossible.  The end.  Talk less, listen more.

In the first place, the stuff written at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 isn't really the evidence. It only points at the evidence. When what is expressed at the link is examined in detail, then the evidence is brought out into the open in abundance just like the link states.

God is within the universe as well as without. Therefore universe-style evidence can be used, and extra-universe evidence can be alluded to.

Your end simply ends yourself, or ultimately will, if you don't change.

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! Page 218 !

1)  So, it "isn't really the evidence."  Well, I'm glad you finally agree it isn't proof.  It's evidence of evidence?  So, it's basically worthless on its own as far as reasoning about God.  Yep, that's about right.

2)  So, you're saying stuff in the Universe is evidence of stuff outside of the Universe.  Are you drunk?

3)  My end simply...what?  What the hell?

When you make up your own word meanings and (invalid) forms of reasoning, you just make meaningless statements.  None of what you say is relevant to anything and anyone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 17, 2015, 01:50:30 AM
Cat got your tongue BADecker? Oh, sorry, did vodoyo call?

Ya gotta admit, your god is on my side right now, two proofs in the form of evidence within the last week?

Nah, I sacked your god, why dya think he's now playing paedohero?

They asked some poor bairn to take a photo, why dya think they're grinnin like that?

Did you think they're thinking of you?

With love in their heart's..?

Hahahahahahaaha

Why dya think paedo's are aloud to remain on this site?

Remember that house tune? $50 or more donation to bitcointalk, only plausible explanation.
March 17, 2015, 01:43:04 AM
BADecker, your still on ignore.. paedo lover, I have your boyfriend's here, and the reason I post them here, is because it is here I said vod and oyo are the same person, you now have the proof!!!! Did I do it again? Dear BADecker, I know why you wanna talk to me.. you KNOW I'm god!

Vod/oyo is one and the same!

I rest my case.. again...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 17, 2015, 01:35:17 AM

By extended vocabulary, do you mean misspelling every second word (even with spell check) and making up others altogether? I feel sorry for your kids, that is if you really have any. Did your parents have any kids that lived?

As far as my counter attacks on you goes, I've done so when you attack other people too, not just Vod. Is it my fault somehow that you have a hard on for him?

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

You and I certainly don't agree on everything... maybe on few things. But you said this soooo well^^.

Smiley

Thanks for permission to post here - do I need it? - since the proof for God found in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 obliterates any sequoia ideas, whatever they might be.

Smiley

That's called "really bad suggestive reasoning" with conclusions that in no way follow from the premises.

There cannot be conclusive, empirical evidence for something that is, by definition, non-empirical.  

In the first place, the stuff written at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 isn't really the evidence. It only points at the evidence. When what is expressed at the link is examined in detail, then the evidence is brought out into the open in abundance just like the link states.

God is within the universe as well as without. Therefore universe-style evidence can be used, and extra-universe evidence can be alluded to.

Your end simply ends yourself, or ultimately will, if you don't change.

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! Page 218 !
March 17, 2015, 01:29:49 AM
Nah, you know I dont do externals.. you must truely be lost now, dya need a hug? Hug a tree, just no me lol..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 17, 2015, 01:28:56 AM

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
March 17, 2015, 01:28:39 AM
He has no choice, he's brain dead now, all he can do is shit stir, and he know's it, hence the quoting VOD/OYO's photo, (the paedohero costume) Like he did with the joint, as admitted by him, a laugh is one thing, but the photo's are proving they are one and the same, look at oyo's photo, then look at VOD's trust, follow the paedo accusation, which incidently, has a photo.. proving they are one and the same as I thought..

BADecker, I know we like shaggin oop's, slaggin each utha, but to support a paedo is beyond even you I thought..

Clearly I thought wrong..

I was waiting for your vote at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10797299.

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 01:27:14 AM
Keep quoting paedo's, it shows your's and vodoyo's religion is one and the same.. why else would you even talk to them?

Forgive paedofeelya? you do as long as they feel ya eh?
March 17, 2015, 01:25:02 AM
He has no choice, he's brain dead now, all he can do is shit stir, and he know's it, hence the quoting VOD/OYO's photo, (the paedohero costume) Like he did with the joint, as admitted by him, a laugh is one thing, but the photo's are proving they are one and the same, look at oyo's photo, then look at VOD's trust, follow the paedo accusation, which incidently, has a photo.. proving they are one and the same as I thought..

BADecker, I know we like shaggin oop's, slaggin each utha, but to support a paedo is beyond even you I thought..

Clearly I thought wrong..
legendary
March 17, 2015, 01:23:45 AM

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

Smiley

Thanks for permission to post here - do I need it? - since the proof for God found in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233 obliterates any sequoia ideas, whatever they might be.

Smiley
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 17, 2015, 01:15:53 AM

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

Smiley

legendary
March 17, 2015, 12:08:52 AM

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment

Smiley
March 16, 2015, 02:13:51 PM
Are you still hoping I read your posts? I can read you like a book, does it look like my monitor is switched on?
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 16, 2015, 02:11:09 PM

DUH! I'M GOD!
<--- Dickexperiment
March 16, 2015, 01:48:16 PM
Did you think for a moment you were un-ignored? Your trolling, knowing I aint reading your shite.. do you really think folks care that you use my name in the VAIN  hope I MAY know wtf your on about? I cant if I'm blind to you and your kind.. you are a paedo worshipper in that you ALWAYS return to trolling after VOD is counter attacked.. what, no comments from you until I put a suggestion in the new forum thread pointing out vods abuse, and 5 minutes later you come here AGAIN? Are you even aware of how many time's you have done this? I could hack your bank account based on your repetitive event's alone.. where's vod.. snatching kid, where's oyo, making the world think he's vod.. see how easy it would actually be?

Am no one of you and VODS younger victim's, am a scotsman who would shoot you in the face at the first hint of paedo accustations, sadley, they aint invented scratch n sniff bullet's that materialise out your monitor .. yet..

Get a life, learn some extended vocabulary like, dont hang out with paedo's, or be tarred with the same brush.. oh, you knew that, my bad apologies.. not..
I like boobies
March 16, 2015, 01:05:36 PM
Because of Dickexperiment's attitude I usually don't respond to his treatises, but this time I'll make an exception. The bulk of this post is a critique of Dickexperiment's gormless rhetoric. The reason I refer to it as “gormless” is that Dickexperiment's behavior is beyond moronic. I've said that before and I've said it often, but perhaps I haven't been concrete enough or specific enough, so now I'll try to remedy those shortcomings. I'll try to be a lot more specific and concrete when I explain that Dickexperiment wrongfully proclaims that he can be god. Come on, Dickexperiment; show some common sense for a change. Dickexperiment avers that he opposes unpleasant gasbags who vend an uncivilized mixture of charlatanism and superstition to a new generation of the most confrontational troglodytes I've ever seen. That's nothing more than ear candy. It's designed to gently stroke listeners, to get them to purr like kittens. The reality is that this is doublespeak at its best, as Dickexperiment treats people as if they were his own subjects. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: The irony is that his most scabrous dissertations are also its most brutish. As the French say, “Les extremes se touchent.”

By writing this post, I am truly sticking my head far above the parapet. Obviously Dickexperiment will retaliate against me as he rarely denied himself the opportunity. He'll most likely try to force me to go talk to a Sequoia although another possibility is that he'll attempt to enlighten me how he is a god and that when uttered by it, “god”, as in the “god Lucifer”, implies, “It's not our fault”. In reality, we'd undoubtedly have a lot less idiocy if Dickexperiment would just stop creating a air of sensationalism characterized by character assassinations, gag orders, and statutory rape.

Even people who consider themselves offensive wiseacres generally agree that one of Dickexperiment's most trusted stooges is a pushy imbecile. If you're a pushy imbecile, you perpetuate the rigors that Dickexperiment's victims have been called upon to undergo of which there have been ample examples in this sphere of his concrete achievement. That's all there is to it. Well, there is one more thing: Dickexperiment has been trying desperately hard to make the case that he's a saintly figure—philanthropic, noble, and wise. Sorry, Dickexperiment, but I must respectfully disagree. My counterargument is that at his mildest, Dickexperiment's machinations still manage to force me to undergo “treatment” (or perhaps exorcism) to cure my “problem”. But wait—as they say on late-night television infomercials—there's more: If Dickexperiment sincerely believes that he is the way, the truth, and the light then he must be smoking something better than I am. The take-away message of this post is that Dickexperiment has, shall we say, questionable priorities. Think about it. I don't want to have to write another post a few years from now, in the wake of a society torn apart by Dickexperiment's evil, damnable tactics, reminding you that you were warned.

Disclaimer: This post is just nonsense intended to annoy Dickexperiment, since he feels it necessary to attack anyone and everyone that may disagree with his own nonsense.
March 16, 2015, 12:12:37 PM
Oh, look, the same PAEDO VOD/OYO is back.. notice when one is spoken down or shot down in flames, one stops typing while the other start's, cause one's away looking to see if your kid's outside, while the other abuse's you verBALLy, to distract you.. yes they are one and the same, if they are not, they are still actively teamed up as paedo predators, picking on the weak.. read VOD and OYO's trust rating, the only way they can get folks to talk to them is to ABUSE like they do the wee kiddies.. lock up your kids, VODOYO is here!!

Keep in mind them police actively pursue false paedo claims.. they aint doing it with these two cunts..

Theymos, if these two are allowed to stay on this site, you better triple your website design fee's.. for security. Pagida is coming to your country.. what, they're already there? Are you allowing VOD/OYO abuse?

CLEARLY..

Just read though this thread, do some pattern matching to a VOD/OYO style attack, it dont take a good hacker to spot their trend..
I like boobies
March 16, 2015, 12:06:01 PM
why not just be the god you are/wannabe?

For the same reason I can't be Wolverine.
March 16, 2015, 04:33:35 AM
FFS, piss off wi the off topic crap.. what the fuck are you on about, someone else's off topic crap? The same loser that likes to jump in here when vod get's an ear bashin? Dont you know a paedo lover when you see one? No? Try reading their trust ratings.. now reply to them.. just do it elsewhere, new topic's are free ya know..

Apart from that, why not just be the god you are/wannabe?

Activity: 294
March 16, 2015, 04:21:54 AM
I think the problem is that downloading a copy of something is not stealing and you can't be considered a pirate. Otherwise temperatures would be going down. Where's the chart on CO2 levels and....shoot I forgot what it was compared against.

This thread is looking a whole lot better. Can we all just agree the best position is to be an agnostic? Agnostic Atheist is better, but we can't all be awesome, not room for everyone, it's an exclusive club.
Jump to: