Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 312. (Read 845575 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 15, 2015, 01:41:05 PM
This thread has been entirely beat up with way off topic stuff, not to say anything about the stupid ramblings of Dorksperiment.

Decksperiment cannot save you if you are too frightened to open your eyes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 15, 2015, 11:33:21 AM
I wish I knew what ignored above was saying lol.. Someone pray tell him, it's me doing the saving.. Wink

Edit; My next exercise will test his ability to translate belief, into ACTION.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 15, 2015, 11:31:17 AM
See? It's just as I have said at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and in other posts. People and scientists and engineers pattern their machines off the more advanced machines found in nature.

----------

OSU researchers create fast robot modeled after birds.

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/technology/2015/03/12/osu-researchers-create-fast-robot-modeled-after-birds/70245626/

Smiley

So by your logic God patterned us off something more advanced found in nature?

Hadn't thought of it that way. The example of "my logic" in my previous post (quoted above) is designed to reinforce the machine-like quality of nature and the universe as explained in my post linked above.

If someone wants to discuss whether or not God used a pattern to make people, and/or what that pattern might have been, shouldn't he/she start a thread about it? This thread has been entirely beat up with way off topic stuff, not to say anything about the stupid ramblings of Dorksperiment.

Smiley
March 15, 2015, 07:43:19 AM
I'd love to see them get that side effect of the hydron collector, which they call the 'god' particle, to speak, since they cant physically record the third 'particle', due to only appearing when no recording device is powered on.. yes they can see it, but when they try to record it, they cant.. but then you'd have to do a shit lot of studying what I'm talking about before you come up with the same answer as me..

When two become three for no other reason than no-one's looking, perhap's god's particle is made of the same kinda shit BADecker is, ya know, embarrassed to show his face every other day..
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 15, 2015, 05:42:50 AM
The science is settled, I don't know what y'all are arguing about.  Cheesy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higgs_boson
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 15, 2015, 03:45:37 AM
See? It's just as I have said at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and in other posts. People and scientists and engineers pattern their machines off the more advanced machines found in nature.

----------

http://www.kgw.com/story/news/local/technology/2015/03/12/osu-researchers-create-fast-robot-modeled-after-birds/70245626/

Smiley

So by your logic God patterned us off something more advanced found in nature?
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
March 15, 2015, 03:44:31 AM

----------

Smiley

Yeah yeah ignore all the posts talking about the biblical nonsense because you cant say anything to defend it, even you realize that the flood its stupid and pretty much all the stories in the bible
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 14, 2015, 11:44:31 PM

----------

Smiley
March 14, 2015, 11:43:48 AM
Just look at how the internet HAS become the new tower of babble.. where's everything being saved? In the cloud.. what's that single language? English. Just look at that user 'the JOINT' - a junkie, who probably came from the tower of babble the way he speaks, I mean, Only god can prove the flood happened or not. Lol.. When sol sends a solar flare to kill all electronics, the only thing the people will be able to talk is shit, because they wont have any clue what to say to folks to their face, since they lost all communication skills before the light's went out..

Their keyboards dont work.. Grin

Notice even though we will soon all be speaking english, we still make word's up as we go along? This is the creative process, and it come's 'accented', meaning we view word's differently.. Again, I think the user 'The Joint' is a serious drug user, where as someone else may consider his name to mean we eat him..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
March 14, 2015, 08:28:07 AM
The arc is silly but not as bad as the Tower of Babel story. A long time ago a smart person must have asked a Christian, "if God is real why would she have different peoples speak different languages?" Then some idiot made up this CYA story about people tried to build a tower to get to the cloud God lives on. He was pissed because they were getting close to his cloud, so he made all of them speak a different language. They couldn't build together because they couldn't talk to each other. That sounds like the story a 6 year old would make up. It's not very thought out. It doesn't explain how these people migrated to different parts of the world, different dialects within the same language, different character sets, each group of them making up different gods/belief systems and their ability to learn each other's languages. Every religious text has stupid stories like this where some idiot tries to explain the world using the thought process of a child's mind.
March 14, 2015, 05:54:56 AM
Ps, just how long did it take 2 snails to get from america to noah's ark? pmsl

However long it was, they musta snailed across the sea.. lol

It really is crazy, init? 2 snails set off from america, snail across the atlantic, halfway across europe/africa to noah's ark. They get onboard, and wonder where their favorite leaves from Sequoia are.. they chill while it rains enough to kill everything outside the ark.. dont tell the bible bashers, that whilst the snails contemplated eating noah, all green life, excluding that on board, was killed. So how exactly did noah breath, since all plant life, excluding the botanics onboard, which could'nt supply enough oxygen to the snails, never mind every other species.. was dead? Ah well, so after the alloted time's, and the rain ran out, along come's a dove with a green branch.. But was'nt the point of two of every living thing to save them? Where DID the dove get that branch of what plant? So we are expected to believe, that all life beneath the waves became extinct in 40 days of rain, yet a plant that would take at least two years to grow, give's a dove a branch? The snails disembark, and start the long journey back to america, back across the sea.. you'd think noah would have the decency to drop them off before returning home.. did he ever lift anchor?

I'm pretty sure, that whilst two of every indigionous lifeforms to the western landmass swam across the sea to the ark, it went through their head's..

Why take a year to swim to the ark, to rest for 40 days and 40 nights, only to swim back to no food?
March 14, 2015, 05:34:12 AM
Forgive me, I must have misread what you wrote.. apologies.. Just stick with the tree's, then even mother nature will help you prove anything as long as it's against those who have been against her kind since time immorial..

This just show's even I have to look with 'better' eye's.. just a sample of a tune that just played in my mind Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 14, 2015, 05:30:09 AM
A Dose Of Common Sense
      Let’s begin by looking at this highly questionable account from a common sense point of view. Within the story, we have a god who has to modify virtually all of his creations for the solely expressed reason of the people having become wicked and evil (Genesis 6:5), yet wicked and evil people continue to exist throughout the Bible. Right off the bat, the foundation for the story fails to make sense. Why would an omniscient god have to destroy all of his work for a specific quality that he knew would continue to exist even unto this very day? The flood was for naught, yet God carried out his horrific genocide anyway. I find this to be the most disturbing and perhaps the most ridiculous premise ever conjured by the human mind.

The 3500 year old sample of Sequioa is NOT the only peice of evidence available, that shows NO, absolute ZERO evidence of any flood. Sequoia can live twice that age.. and as for Pinus longaeva, this can live triple the age of Sequoia, the oldest alive is 5064 years old. Please, feel free to re-construct the bible evidence (AGAIN) - nothing you do will explain how Pinus longaeva is still alive, after your imaginary flood.. yes, I believe in the atlantean flood that happened around the time of velakovski's amazing claim of a planet's destruction, 8000 years ago.. notice how the lord's above, and the tree's below, are beginning to help us ALL?

Stop believing in bible crap, believe in the moral's.. you must realise by now, what I wrote re: Sequoia, is spreading like a virus all over the world right now.. People are stuffing torn bible pages in BADecker's mouth right now..

Do you realize i was trying to disprove the flood?
March 14, 2015, 05:27:18 AM
A Dose Of Common Sense
      Let’s begin by looking at this highly questionable account from a common sense point of view. Within the story, we have a god who has to modify virtually all of his creations for the solely expressed reason of the people having become wicked and evil (Genesis 6:5), yet wicked and evil people continue to exist throughout the Bible. Right off the bat, the foundation for the story fails to make sense. Why would an omniscient god have to destroy all of his work for a specific quality that he knew would continue to exist even unto this very day? The flood was for naught, yet God carried out his horrific genocide anyway. I find this to be the most disturbing and perhaps the most ridiculous premise ever conjured by the human mind.

The 3500 year old sample of Sequioa is NOT the only peice of evidence available, that shows NO, absolute ZERO evidence of any flood. Sequoia can live twice that age.. and as for Pinus longaeva, this can live triple the age of Sequoia, the oldest alive is 5064 years old. Please, feel free to re-construct the bible evidence (AGAIN) - nothing you do will explain how Pinus longaeva is still alive, after your imaginary flood.. yes, I believe in the atlantean flood that happened around the time of velakovski's amazing claim of a planet's destruction, 8000 years ago.. notice how the lord's above, and the tree's below, are beginning to help us ALL?

Stop believing in bible crap, believe in the moral's.. you must realise by now, what I wrote re: Sequoia, is spreading like a virus all over the world right now.. People are stuffing torn bible pages in BADecker's mouth right now..
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
March 14, 2015, 05:19:16 AM
A Dose Of Common Sense
March 14, 2015, 05:11:08 AM
I'm gutted, I have no one to insult anymore, I chose to ignore him due to his selective ignoration of the fact's presented, and thought, why on earth should I feed him, when he would starve the homeless? He makes the mistake of thinking I'm a homeless person.. yes, I have been homeless 3 times, but I also lived in army barrack's, tent's, jail, cell's, many a womans bed, yet I always return to my roots, cause I'm known best here FOR fuckin wi folks, and fixin what needs fixed. When I said I was a hacker, I meant I am patient enough to go through the data presented to spot something the average joe would easily miss.. and since pre-biblical times, Sequoia, AND Pinus longaeva have been alive.. They are living testament to the fact the flood did NOT happen in THEIR lifetime, nor did it happen in the 3.500 year lifetime of the oldest sample of Sequoia available today. No sign of any flood, which would be easily recognised as an extra large ring due to the tree's expansion due to too much water intake.. I mean, how could they photosynthesize whilst underwater for 40 days and night's? THEY WOULD BE DEAD IF THE BIBLICAL FLOOD TOOK PLACE.

And the reason BADecker could not answer how NOAH managed to get two of every living thing.. including sequoia, is because he knows nothing of seed.. I will give him credit however, for not pointing out to his fellow brethren, america was not discovered till columbus, so NOAH knew nothing of the sequoia.. never mind any other indigenous life to america..

The bible is being torn apart event after event, thanks to SEQUOIA!!
legendary
March 14, 2015, 04:15:41 AM
Our Sequoia in soil,
hallowed be your wood,
your branches come,
your leaves be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Give us today our daily oxygen.
Forgive us our chainsaws
as we forgive those who deny against us.
Save us from the time of trial
and deliver us from false prophets.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever. Amen.

Pmsl.. you have no idea how much this cheered me up this morning Wink

Cool. Our discovery of the truth has cheered BADecker up as well. He was always talking about the truth and now he has it. He must be overjoyed.
March 14, 2015, 04:04:12 AM
Our Sequoia in soil,
hallowed be your wood,
your branches come,
your leaves be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Forgive us our chainsaws
now and for ever. Amen.

Pmsl.. you have no idea how much this cheered me up this morning Wink
March 14, 2015, 03:57:29 AM
Dont take it on faith.. Listen to the treeeeeeeeeeeeee's!!!!

Help's you breath more easily..

Check mate theists. He is not even trying to disprove the sequoia age because he cant

Well, checkmate to the bible, not theists.

Nice Wink
legendary
March 14, 2015, 03:37:44 AM
Our Sequoia in soil,
hallowed be your wood,
your branches come,
your leaves be done,
on earth as in heaven.
Forgive us our chainsaws
now and for ever. Amen.
Jump to: