Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 307. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I like boobies
March 17, 2015, 08:10:58 PM
You dont speak of the truth when it ACTUALLY matter's, and hence, you are a false prophet.. a Liar.  Your own book warns us about you.

It's funny to read dicksperiment, a proven liar, call other people liars.   Cheesy

Yeah, you and I are supposedly the same, now.  Who knew?  BTW, if you're my left hand, thank you for all the wonderful moments we've shared together.

Thanks to me, we have a great pair, too.  Wink

I find it hilarious (and obviously hypocritical) how dicksperiment complains about anyone posting anything that may be off-topic, yet has no problem whatsoever posting multiple abusive and slanderous off-topic posts about whatever delusions he may be having that day, absolutely derailing the thread in the process. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 17, 2015, 08:09:14 PM
Since you don't have any proofs or even evidences listed here for the existence of God, your stuff is propaganda. Take a look at the universe full of evidences for God as explained at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. Check out OP's evidence for God found in the first post of the thread. Then see if you can even say your evidences that prove God exists.

The joke is wearing thin now, your comedy sketch is getting dull. You need to come up with some fresh material to keep us entertained.
You don't think I'm giving you all this attention free do you? It has a cost, my time isn't free.
You will pay me in entertainment in return for my attention.

No it isn't, about the joke, I mean. You don't show up enough to be a boring joke.

By the way, are you EVER going to present SOME even hint of scientific evidence for or against the existence of God, so that we can start to prove out to ourselves from your standpoint, whether or not God exists.

After all, I did my best at this link. And I did it in such a way that even you could understand if only you went there and read it >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Are you retarded? Do you have Alzheimers where you forget everything you read? Are you trolling? So then how can you not see that there has been a mountain of information against your beliefs, yet you continue to ignore them and trout your nonsensical, illogical beliefs as correct?

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but you are dumbest person I've ever met to on the internet.

Are you trolling? Are you simply ignorant? Can't you see that simply saying that there is a mountain of evidence without showing the evidence doesn't mean that there is necessarily any evidence at all?

Perhaps you have evidence that refutes the universe full of evidence shown at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. As Mr. Universe said in Serenity, "No problem; Bring it on; Bring it on; Bring it on. From here to the eyes and ears of the 'verse. That's my motto, or, might be, if I started having a motto."

Smiley
legendary
March 17, 2015, 07:54:03 PM
1) BADecker admits that he is cruelly retarding the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time (like Emmanuel/Jesus) have described!

2) The proof of God will come from within for God dwells within the temple that IS YOU.

what's the use of even reading your stuff, even on the off-chance that you did stay on-topic one time?

You don't need to read "my" stuff since apparently we are already in agreement! You have agreed with me on point number one:

those who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described!

I know, I know. You just simply need to express something. But why here?

There you go some more, blabbing without showing any proof for or against the the existence of God. If you head on over to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, you will find an universe full of evidence that shows that God exists... so much evidence that it is essentially proof. Might even give you some pointers on how to explain evidence. Are you ever going to get on-topic?

Smiley
Activity: 770
March 17, 2015, 07:52:53 PM
Since you don't have any proofs or even evidences listed here for the existence of God, your stuff is propaganda. Take a look at the universe full of evidences for God as explained at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. Check out OP's evidence for God found in the first post of the thread. Then see if you can even say your evidences that prove God exists.

The joke is wearing thin now, your comedy sketch is getting dull. You need to come up with some fresh material to keep us entertained.
You don't think I'm giving you all this attention free do you? It has a cost, my time isn't free.

No it isn't, about the joke, I mean. You don't show up enough to be a boring joke.

By the way, are you EVER going to present SOME even hint of scientific evidence for or against the existence of God, so that we can start to prove out to ourselves from your standpoint, whether or not God exists.

After all, I did my best at this link. And I did it in such a way that even you could understand if only you went there and read it >>> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley

Are you retarded? Do you have Alzheimers where you forget everything you read? Are you trolling? So then how can you not see that there has been a mountain of information/evidence against your beliefs, yet you continue to ignore them and trout your nonsensical, illogical beliefs as correct?

Sorry if it sounds harsh, but you are the absolute dumbest person I've ever met on the internet.
legendary
March 17, 2015, 07:49:01 PM

Smiley
Activity: 546
March 17, 2015, 06:47:08 PM
1) BADecker admits that he is cruelly retarding the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time (like Emmanuel/Jesus) have described!

2) The proof of God will come from within for God dwells within the temple that IS YOU.

what's the use of even reading your stuff, even on the off-chance that you did stay on-topic one time?

You don't need to read "my" stuff since apparently we are already in agreement! You have agreed with me on point number one:

those who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described!

I know, I know. You just simply need to express something. But why here?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 17, 2015, 06:44:31 PM

legendary
March 17, 2015, 06:25:13 PM
Your end simply ends yourself, or ultimately will, if you don't change.

BADecker still bullying people into believing his religion I see.

Is that the only way they can recruit new members now? Sad.

If you won't at least let the scientific evidence for the existence of God found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233 and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 coax you into believing in God, you will feel the wrath of God when He comes to visit you in the time of the resurrection, at the last day.

Smiley

BADecker, Light is the ONE THING, the ONE INTELLIGENCE, the ONE POWER in the universe. Those searchers for God who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described!

I know, I know. You just simply need to express something. But why here? You could start your own thread, you know. Oh that's right. Nobody would ever look at it if you did that.

Since you can't seem to get on-topic, like with info similar to what is listed here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, what's the use of even reading your stuff, even on the off-chance that you did stay on-topic one time?

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 06:12:59 PM
Your end simply ends yourself, or ultimately will, if you don't change.

BADecker still bullying people into believing his religion I see.

Is that the only way they can recruit new members now? Sad.

If you won't at least let the scientific evidence for the existence of God found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233 and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 coax you into believing in God, you will feel the wrath of God when He comes to visit you in the time of the resurrection, at the last day.

Smiley

BADecker, Light is the ONE THING, the ONE INTELLIGENCE, the ONE POWER in the universe. Those searchers for God who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described!
legendary
March 17, 2015, 06:05:21 PM
A wealth of scientific information is found in the Phoenix Journals; this quoting is from
SCIENCE OF THE COSMOS TRANSFORMATION OF MAN
PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. VIII

CHAPTER 1
REC #2 GERMAIN
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 1991

DISCUSSION

This is a crucial turning point in our efforts to lead you to a full comprehension of your own personal identity as an extension of the God-Identity. These upcoming units of discussions will be referring to the science of the recognition of the Truth of the Cosmos.

[...]

God is with you constantly--ALWAYS. You must not believe you must GO somewhere OR DO some ritual--you have to simply go within into the quiet where God is located--not out there somewhere where nothing IS. As long as you look for God (out there) you will never find HIM. You most certainly CANNOT EXPECT TO FIND GOD THROUGH ANOTHER. The "OTHER" can only recognize that which is his. As you then become "a cosmic being" who recognizes and acts in unity with The One Cosmic Being, you will BE that One and will knowingly be able to say, "I and My Father are ONE."

That stage is the goal of ALL mankind, for every living thing on earth is perpetually seeking God whether it knows it or not. Every living thing is perpetually turning toward the visible light which God invisibly centers no matter whether that thing is man, flower, tree, wave-current or atom. All are living things and all are light, for naught IS but light. Light is the ONE THING, the ONE INTELLIGENCE, the ONE POWER in the universe. Those searchers for God who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described, but this barbaric race of humans has never been able to comprehend their meaning.

The greatest contribution any human can make for human race transcendency is to give a dynamic description of God which will withstand the tests demanded by laboratory methods and standards. The final JOURNALS of this series will fulfill that requirement and give to the world a concept of God which is so undebatably true that an atheistic person or nation would be wholly impossible in a normal society.

This new series of lessons will give a complete roadmap from static space to dynamic motion and back again to static space. Such a teaching must be scientifically based, for one must first know God's methods and processes before one can intellectually comprehend God. Even then, one will not know the spiritual God until he has been enabled to BECOME God by completely severing his physical self from his Cosmic Self, for an intellectual comprehension is still bounded by body-awareness while Cosmic comprehension is not.

[...]
MODERN SCIENCE IS TRAGIC

The ultimately supreme need of the human race at this stage of unfolding is the discovery of the existence and identity of a comprehensible God by methods and processes which will meet the requirements and standards demanded in the laboratories of science as well as within the heart and consciousness of man. The tragedy of modern science is that it has already made this supreme discovery but is not aware of it.

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 05:53:22 PM
A wealth of scientific information is found in the Phoenix Journals; this quoting is from
SCIENCE OF THE COSMOS TRANSFORMATION OF MAN
PLEIADES CONNECTION VOL. VIII

CHAPTER 1
REC #2 GERMAIN
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 28, 1991

DISCUSSION

This is a crucial turning point in our efforts to lead you to a full comprehension of your own personal identity as an extension of the God-Identity. These upcoming units of discussions will be referring to the science of the recognition of the Truth of the Cosmos.

[...]

God is with you constantly--ALWAYS. You must not believe you must GO somewhere OR DO some ritual--you have to simply go within into the quiet where God is located--not out there somewhere where nothing IS. As long as you look for God (out there) you will never find HIM. You most certainly CANNOT EXPECT TO FIND GOD THROUGH ANOTHER. The "OTHER" can only recognize that which is his. As you then become "a cosmic being" who recognizes and acts in unity with The One Cosmic Being, you will BE that One and will knowingly be able to say, "I and My Father are ONE."

That stage is the goal of ALL mankind, for every living thing on earth is perpetually seeking God whether it knows it or not. Every living thing is perpetually turning toward the visible light which God invisibly centers no matter whether that thing is man, flower, tree, wave-current or atom. All are living things and all are light, for naught IS but light. Light is the ONE THING, the ONE INTELLIGENCE, the ONE POWER in the universe. Those searchers for God who have conceived the ONE BEING as having wrath and anger have cruelly retarded the human race in its search for the God of Light and Love which Messengers of all time have described, but this barbaric race of humans has never been able to comprehend their meaning.

The greatest contribution any human can make for human race transcendency is to give a dynamic description of God which will withstand the tests demanded by laboratory methods and standards. The final JOURNALS of this series will fulfill that requirement and give to the world a concept of God which is so undebatably true that an atheistic person or nation would be wholly impossible in a normal society.

This new series of lessons will give a complete roadmap from static space to dynamic motion and back again to static space. Such a teaching must be scientifically based, for one must first know God's methods and processes before one can intellectually comprehend God. Even then, one will not know the spiritual God until he has been enabled to BECOME God by completely severing his physical self from his Cosmic Self, for an intellectual comprehension is still bounded by body-awareness while Cosmic comprehension is not.

[...]
MODERN SCIENCE IS TRAGIC

The ultimately supreme need of the human race at this stage of unfolding is the discovery of the existence and identity of a comprehensible God by methods and processes which will meet the requirements and standards demanded in the laboratories of science as well as within the heart and consciousness of man. The tragedy of modern science is that it has already made this supreme discovery but is not aware of it.
Activity: 504
eidoo wallet
March 17, 2015, 05:24:20 PM
It's NOT off topic, your bible is off topic, in that it has no evidence, tree's are alive, and alive, according to you, by the grace of your god, shame you cant grace us with an explanation of why your god, if he is all so powerfull, would bend you over and tan yer fuckin arse wi the evidence, a Sequioa tree.. oh, I forgot, you cant be bent over if your going up and down it, just to get a 'FEEL' for god's stubble..

The TREE's help us breath, not god. All plants help us breath, not god, you pray to god I stop this, but he continue's to prove I am more worthy of the evidence by giving me more, to smack yer arse with.

By your definition of god to the members here, The tree's are god's creature's. Your only problem, is the tree's prove the bible timeline as complete and utter shit, and hence you refuse your god, by denying your god, why should we even bother here? The only folks talking to you after denying such evidence, is YOU and your alias's, for no SANE man would talk to you after ignoring the Sequoia Tree.

Edit: The Sequoia tree, and Pinus Longavea, are PHYSICAL, and hence SCIENTIFIC proof that the bible and/or it's timeline, is a catholic scam, why? because the only one stupid enough to deny THIS evidence, are stupid enough to be you, or agree with you.

You dont speak of the truth when it ACTUALLY matter's, and hence, you are a false prophet.. a Liar.  Your own book warns us about you.
It is not a catholic scam. Catholics are no longer stuck in the medieval mindset, they have accepted geological time, evolution in the form of theistic evolution (see Teilhard de Chardin), and it was a catholic priest, Lemaitre, who first formulated the Big Bang theory. There's quite some shit going on in the catholic church, and the current pope Francis has a lot of work trying to clean it up, but denying obvious reality like evolution, cosmology and the age of the earth is no longer their thing.

BADecker's form of Christianity is a different kind, something only espoused by some weird fundamentalists. Like Jehova Witnesses, Adventists; on the other side the Wahhabists and Salafist of Saudi Arabia and ISIS; but most common and powerful are the "evangelicals" of the USA, which I guess his cult is part of. Likely he is ashamed of saying the name of his cult, since he avoided it so far.

Correct, I'd say the majority of Catholics believe in evolution and the like. Why not believe? Most of the old beliefs that Catholics had before modernizing, has been there since the middle ages as you've said(Such as the earth being flat, or evolution not having happened/still happening, or that earth was the center of the universe), those beliefs are obviously false and has been refuted. Fundamentalists need to know the history of their beliefs, because frankly, most of what they believe in was developed during a time when humanity had little edcuation.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 17, 2015, 03:55:13 PM

It's funny to read dicksperiment, a proven liar, call other people liars.   Cheesy

Yeah, you and I are supposedly the same, now.  Who knew?  BTW, if you're my left hand, thank you for all the wonderful moments we've shared together.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 17, 2015, 03:51:26 PM
It's NOT off topic, your bible is off topic, in that it has no evidence, tree's are alive, and alive, according to you, by the grace of your god, shame you cant grace us with an explanation of why your god, if he is all so powerfull, would bend you over and tan yer fuckin arse wi the evidence, a Sequioa tree.. oh, I forgot, you cant be bent over if your going up and down it, just to get a 'FEEL' for god's stubble..

The TREE's help us breath, not god. All plants help us breath, not god, you pray to god I stop this, but he continue's to prove I am more worthy of the evidence by giving me more, to smack yer arse with.

By your definition of god to the members here, The tree's are god's creature's. Your only problem, is the tree's prove the bible timeline as complete and utter shit, and hence you refuse your god, by denying your god, why should we even bother here? The only folks talking to you after denying such evidence, is YOU and your alias's, for no SANE man would talk to you after ignoring the Sequoia Tree.

Edit: The Sequoia tree, and Pinus Longavea, are PHYSICAL, and hence SCIENTIFIC proof that the bible and/or it's timeline, is a catholic scam, why? because the only one stupid enough to deny THIS evidence, are stupid enough to be you, or agree with you.

It is not a catholic scam. Catholics are no longer stuck in the medieval mindset, they have accepted geological time, evolution in the form of theistic evolution (see Teilhard de Chardin), and it was a catholic priest, Lemaitre, who first formulated the Big Bang theory. There's quite some shit going on in the catholic church, and the current pope Francis has a lot of work trying to clean it up, but denying obvious reality like evolution, cosmology and the age of the earth is no longer their thing.

BADecker's form of Christianity is a different kind, something only espoused by some weird fundamentalists. Like Jehova Witnesses, Adventists; on the other side the Wahhabists and Salafist of Saudi Arabia and ISIS; but most common and powerful are the "evangelicals" of the USA, which I guess his cult is part of. Likely he is ashamed of saying the name of his cult, since he avoided it so far.

Ok, I'll say I was wrong to say catholic, but here in scotland, the catholic's in ireland are well known for paedofeelya, even the church tried to cover it up.. anyway, apologies to the catholics.. I'll say bible scam.

My form of proof is a sequoia, and a 5064 year old pinus longavea that clearly survived the biblical flood, it is still alive today, and probably will be when the bible's last pages are used to wipe our arse with cause they wiped all tree's off the face of the earth so w forget this MASSIVE peice of un-deniable evidence.

I think the only way to find scientific proof in this case is to take it to the same level as dreams. Can we scientifically prove we dream? No, although we can record rem sleep, so in effect, recording rem sleep proves we dream or not, depending on how deep a sleep we are in.. this is akin to my waking up to a thought of the audio application, called Sequoia.. incidently, when I needed evidence myself the most, if BADecker's claim that god does everything through us is true, then clearly, according to this assumption, god answered my prayer. This should be classed as evidence for the existance of god, but since he and a lot of other people think I talk shit, then god can never be proved, for the method I have just written is being ignored. Meaning god CANT exist in the mindset of man, only FAITH in the HOPE he is charitable to show exist's does. Like he did when I remembered the tree.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
March 17, 2015, 03:33:57 PM

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
ExToke - Fee Free Trading
March 17, 2015, 03:31:47 PM

March 17, 2015, 02:19:39 PM

legendary
March 17, 2015, 02:11:38 PM
Speak about the tree's BADecker, no? In that case you deny god's creature's, and his light.. You actually deny ALL evidence provided by god based on what ou are saying to us, that god is everything, and no thing can exist if HE takes the breath away, do tree's breath?

There you go. Off topic again. Kinda funny, though.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
March 17, 2015, 02:09:40 PM
Speak about the tree's BADecker, no? In that case you deny god's creature's, and his light.. You actually deny ALL evidence provided by god based on what you are saying to us, that god is everything, and no thing can exist if HE takes the breath away, do tree's breath?
legendary
March 17, 2015, 01:56:16 PM
Sorry. I simply missed your post. The proof can be found at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395. In addition, the OP's first post in this thread is more.

LOL, you can't even keep the story straight. One minute it's proof, next it's just evidence, 10 minutes later it's not evidence just points to some.
Keep the comedy gold flowing BADecker. Cheesy

I wouldn't expect you to get on-topic at this stage of the game, if ever. But if you did really happen to, you just might express something of importance, like the proof for God that is found in the evidences listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395.

Smiley
Jump to: