Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 309. (Read 845578 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
March 17, 2015, 04:19:38 AM
Why would anyone want to read any of your stuff, since we already have the Bible that way more accurately explains all we need to know about salvation?

By what criteria is the Bible more accurate than Phoenix Journals?

I find Journals are more logical and explicit in meaning; every attempt is made to get at the Truth.

"I would not send lesser unto my children"--I am Aton. If you know not who IS Aton, I hope that you will do enough homework to find the answer.

As with typical mankind, you ones wish to begin at the end of the story and have others assume responsibility for YOUR education. No, that will not serve in this instance--we have purposely brought you over 40 books of insight, Truth and instructions beginning with your plight, your direction, your solutions and your divine reclamation through, and by, God. We have brought you full and detailed explanations of the working details of the Cosmos, Universe and what God is and how the cycles of perceived life and death "work". We have put it in a format which you, as man in trouble, can easily understand--the rest is up to you.

Does this mean that the JOURNALS are through? No indeed, we shall continue until the play is finished; however, it means that the eight most important books of your planet are now before you--as you use this one. I am sorry to disappoint ones who either feel "another" can explain it TO YOU and/or YOU who feel so wise as to explain and foist off your opinion of the material upon another in explanation. It is a time of self-opinion and discernment and understanding, for the transition will not be made except by those who have come within the KNOWING! This does not mean that you have to understand every working detail--but you MUST comprehend within that which is the overall.

If Journals have a more logical and explicit explanation of the Bible, then this makes them more accurate.

It was fun, all this off-topic talk about all kinds of things in this thread. But since the Title of the thread has been substantially covered by OP's initial post, and by the info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, what really is there more to discuss except for more points regarding proof for or against God's existence?

Smiley

Maybe you didnt read the title because it clearly says SCIENTIFIC proof not what you wrote there.

Well, the only way scientists turn evidence into proof is through scientific measurement and examination. So the info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is scientific proof when they use scientific measurement and examination to prove it up. Of course, people don't absolutely need scientific measurement and examination to recognize proof when they see it, so the fact that it is scientific as well is a bonus that strengthens the proof.

Smiley

Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

If you are a scientist, then you don't need my explanations. If you are not a scientist, explaining wouldn't do any good. You wouldn't understand. However, I would gladly train you in science for the right fee. But my fee would be so high that you would be better off going to school.

You don't need to have scientific training to see how https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 proves the existence of God.

Smiley

So in other words you dont know, if scientists really knew and they didnt need your explanations they would have already measured and examined right? Show us the scientific proof then?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 17, 2015, 04:17:38 AM
Your end simply ends yourself, or ultimately will, if you don't change.

BADecker still bullying people into believing his religion I see.

Is that the only way they can recruit new members now? Sad.

If you won't at least let the scientific evidence for the existence of God found here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233 and here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 coax you into believing in God, you will feel the wrath of God when He comes to visit you in the time of the resurrection, at the last day.

Smiley
legendary
March 17, 2015, 04:14:26 AM
Would you like to explain how to scientificly measure your ''evidence'' because im a bit lost, thanks.

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?

It's mostly that standard modern scientists don't WANT to explain that they are proving God exists, more and more all the time in the things of science that they prove. The ones who DO express how science proves the existence of God, are ignored by the universities, or worse, ostracized. It's all a political ploy to tear down the strength of our religious nation, so that the politicians can more easily control the wealth of the people, and take over the world.

Yet the proof for the existence of God is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8331233.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
March 17, 2015, 04:12:54 AM

BADecker still bullying people into believing his religion I see.

Is that the only way they can recruit new members now? Sad.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
March 17, 2015, 04:05:59 AM

To translate, because he's that brainwashed BADecker has rewritten the definition of a scientist so it fits his religion better, kind of like how religious people try to re-write history and everything else in order to make the world try and fit in their respective religions, why do you think that they always try to wipe out other cultures' and beliefs? Too bad for him the real world doesn't ever work like that, otherwise why would all these other religions and beliefe systems exist in the first place if his was so perfect?
legendary
March 17, 2015, 04:03:23 AM
Why would anyone want to read any of your stuff, since we already have the Bible that way more accurately explains all we need to know about salvation?

I find Journals are more logical and explicit in meaning; every attempt is made to get at the Truth.

"I would not send lesser unto my children"--I am Aton. If you know not who IS Aton, I hope that you will do enough homework to find the answer.

As with typical mankind, you ones wish to begin at the end of the story and have others assume responsibility for YOUR education. No, that will not serve in this instance--we have purposely brought you over 40 books of insight, Truth and instructions beginning with your plight, your direction, your solutions and your divine reclamation through, and by, God. We have brought you full and detailed explanations of the working details of the Cosmos, Universe and what God is and how the cycles of perceived life and death "work". We have put it in a format which you, as man in trouble, can easily understand--the rest is up to you.

Does this mean that the JOURNALS are through? No indeed, we shall continue until the play is finished; however, it means that the eight most important books of your planet are now before you--as you use this one. I am sorry to disappoint ones who either feel "another" can explain it TO YOU and/or YOU who feel so wise as to explain and foist off your opinion of the material upon another in explanation. It is a time of self-opinion and discernment and understanding, for the transition will not be made except by those who have come within the KNOWING! This does not mean that you have to understand every working detail--but you MUST comprehend within that which is the overall.

If Journals have a more logical and explicit explanation of the Bible, then this makes them more accurate.

It was fun, all this off-topic talk about all kinds of things in this thread. But since the Title of the thread has been substantially covered by OP's initial post, and by the info here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, what really is there more to discuss except for more points regarding proof for or against God's existence?

Smiley

Maybe you didnt read the title because it clearly says SCIENTIFIC proof not what you wrote there.

Well, the only way scientists turn evidence into proof is through scientific measurement and examination. So the info at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 is scientific proof when they use scientific measurement and examination to prove it up. Of course, people don't absolutely need scientific measurement and examination to recognize proof when they see it, so the fact that it is scientific as well is a bonus that strengthens the proof.

Smiley

If you are a scientist, then you don't need my explanations. If you are not a scientist, explaining wouldn't do any good. You wouldn't understand. However, I would gladly train you in science for the right fee. But my fee would be so high that you would be better off going to school.

You don't need to have scientific training to see how https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 proves the existence of God.

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 03:57:03 AM

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
March 17, 2015, 03:55:39 AM

Smiley

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 03:43:17 AM

Smiley

legendary
March 17, 2015, 03:37:11 AM

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
March 17, 2015, 03:24:24 AM

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 17, 2015, 03:14:44 AM
Is this The Joint?

The most intelligent appearing form of multiple personality disorder.. pity they could'nt turn into god like I AM..

Keep in mind I make no claim to being god.. there is more than one jesus, more than one james, only one deckperiment, and yes, I AM him.
March 17, 2015, 03:07:32 AM
Is this BADecker?

Ya gotta admit, they have the same accent..

Went to same catholic toilet..

None of them do business here..

I'm here to try get back into it..

They just troll.

All of them share same god.
March 17, 2015, 03:05:16 AM
I now accuse the Joint of also being VODOYO, and possibly BADecker.. due to the fact they share same traits, same knowledge, same writing style, same pyramid quoting, and same way of attacking people, and mis-use of the trust system, deleting posts other's would use as evidence, but they cant delete screen grabbers.. speaking of NOTHING related to the scientific proof of god was discovered by deckperiment to be false thread, lol.. it was found, why prattle on?
legendary
March 17, 2015, 03:04:42 AM

In the first place, the stuff written at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 isn't really the evidence. It only points at the evidence. When what is expressed at the link is examined in detail, then the evidence is brought out into the open in abundance just like the link states.

God is within the universe as well as without. Therefore universe-style evidence can be used, and extra-universe evidence can be alluded to.

Smiley

EDIT: Wow! Page 218 !

1)  So, it "isn't really the evidence."  Well, I'm glad you finally agree it isn't proof.  It's evidence of evidence?  So, it's basically worthless on its own as far as reasoning about God.  Yep, that's about right.

2)  So, you're saying stuff in the Universe is evidence of stuff outside of the Universe.  Are you drunk?

3)  My end simply...what?  What the hell?

When you make up your own word meanings and (invalid) forms of reasoning, you just make meaningless statements.  None of what you say is relevant to anything and anyone.

Absolutely. You DO have a hard time figuring much of anything out, don't you? Especially the proofs listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, right?

Smiley

But you just told me they weren't proof(s).  You said they weren't even evidence.   You said that it was pointing to evidence.

That's about as equivalent as me pointing to a a road sign and asking you what it means -- "STOP!"   ...Please.

The point of the thread is proof for the existence of God (or not I expect). Anyone who takes a look at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, can find for himself/herself the proofs for God. And, that is what it is about.

Anyone who wants to deny the existence of God can do so, whether or not he/she looks at the stuff in the link above. How anyone wants to use or treat (or ignore) the info at the link is up to them.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 17, 2015, 02:49:07 AM

In the first place, the stuff written at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 isn't really the evidence. It only points at the evidence. When what is expressed at the link is examined in detail, then the evidence is brought out into the open in abundance just like the link states.

God is within the universe as well as without. Therefore universe-style evidence can be used, and extra-universe evidence can be alluded to.

Smiley

1)  So, it "isn't really the evidence."  Well, I'm glad you finally agree it isn't proof.  It's evidence of evidence?  So, it's basically worthless on its own as far as reasoning about God.  Yep, that's about right.

2)  So, you're saying stuff in the Universe is evidence of stuff outside of the Universe.  Are you drunk?

When you make up your own word meanings and (invalid) forms of reasoning, you just make meaningless statements.  None of what you say is relevant to anything and anyone.

Absolutely. You DO have a hard time figuring much of anything out, don't you? Especially the proofs listed at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395, right?

Smiley

But you just told me they weren't proof(s).  You said they weren't even evidence.   You said that it was pointing to evidence.

That's about as equivalent as me pointing to a a road sign and asking you what it means -- "STOP!"   ...Please.
legendary
March 17, 2015, 02:39:11 AM

Smiley

Smiley
March 17, 2015, 02:19:34 AM
BADecker, your still on ignore.. paedo lover, I have your boyfriend's here, and the reason I post them here, is because it is here I said vod and oyo are the same person, you now have the proof!!!! Did I do it again? Dear BADecker, I know why you wanna talk to me.. you KNOW I'm god!

Vod/oyo is one and the same!

I rest my case.. again...

His name is martin lawrence

And I would'nt be surprised if he was BADecker too.. Badecker sounds like he went to catholic school, SO DID VODOYO, hell, he might even be.. the JOINT, since they have the same trait's.. pyramid posting to insult folks who have them on ignore.. always come on within 15 minutes of my posting, always disappearing shortly after each other.. abusing the trust system.. wow, so much in common.. time to dig into BADecker's ip.. if only the admins knew my tracking technology, they'd gimme half of there btc just to get what I use..

I've been correct so far..

And no I dont think I'm god, I think I AM. For those with eye's to see..
March 17, 2015, 02:14:22 AM
Hey you above me, would you show your face after the world found out vod and oyo are both one and the same, BADeckers boyfriend?

He's had two proofs of his god in less than a week, how much more do you think he can handle?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
March 17, 2015, 02:09:34 AM

God's existence doesn't need scientific proof.

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy
and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after
the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Col 2:8 (KJV)

I've never referred to the Bible for support for anything.

That being said, your statement is actually true, because it is logically impossible for scientific proof of God to exist in the first place.  This is known 'a priori' based upon the limits of Empiricism.
Jump to: