Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 373. (Read 845569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Kobocoin - Mobile Money for Africa
December 06, 2014, 06:31:27 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
December 06, 2014, 06:28:52 PM
Blankety blank, blankety blank, ts ts..
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
December 06, 2014, 06:27:47 PM
...Admin currently recieving priv msg's to ask who I have ignored.. pmsl...

Admin are receiving messages from you.

And those messages are asking who you have ignored?

Do you not know who you have ignored.

Lay off the pipe dude.

December 06, 2014, 06:22:04 PM
Ah well, I guess even I have to admit.. There's only one thing worse than being talked about, and that's NOT being talked about.. phew..

Admin currently recieving priv msg's to ask who I have ignored.. pmsl...

Edit: 2 min later.. now they're asking each other who is priv msg'n admin..  ouch...

They know nothing of the word of god..

Edit no 2: Which of the above statements is true?
December 06, 2014, 06:21:40 PM
C'mon guys, I'm missing a comment from one of the six.. show the admin who you are!!

Admin of this board are like us, nerds.

You need to fuck off. you're a troll, just because you loaded reaver onto a laptop does not make you worthy, you're a low grade user and have never coded anything in your addled life.
December 06, 2014, 06:20:22 PM
C'mon guys, I'm missing a comment from one of the six.. show the admin who you are!!
December 06, 2014, 06:20:13 PM
I found an easy way to place all my writings in one straight line for easy copy and paste.. ignore the TIT's and epic arse's, and suddenly I can read my own shit almost post after post.. I never knew bitcointalk had a dedicated team for decrying anything called the truth..

Holy fuck, don't tell me you read your own post history. That's sad as fuck.

Come at me bro...
December 06, 2014, 06:16:16 PM
I found an easy way to place all my writings in one straight line for easy copy and paste.. ignore the TIT's and epic arse's, and suddenly I can read my own shit almost post after post.. I never knew bitcointalk had a dedicated team for decrying anything called the truth..
legendary
December 06, 2014, 06:12:40 PM
December 06, 2014, 06:11:41 PM
...this pussy is away to get laid..

295 seconds elapsed (~5 mins) and...

Oh look, a blocked comment..

Lets see how many more people talk to themselves..

Haha, did that include foreplay or did you just go straight to the vinegar strokes! Cheesy

YOU EEEDEOT!
December 06, 2014, 06:09:40 PM
December 06, 2014, 06:05:59 PM
Fuck me, loads of blank comments.. what, cat got your tongue? I cant here you's....
December 06, 2014, 06:05:11 PM
Fuck me, I must have too many folks blocked here.. thats another epic arse answering himself..

Anyway, to quote a bit of blackjag: Darwin himself made the observation that humans were surprisingly like domesticated animals.

Because we trained them to be domesticated. Monkey see, monkey do. I'm not Darwin, who are you?

Clearly you can read our posts, otherwise why would you assume we were talking to you? Well you do have delusions of grandeur so you probably would. Fuck this is getting complicated!

But anyway, Fuck You again! Kiss
legendary
December 06, 2014, 06:04:28 PM
December 06, 2014, 06:02:40 PM
Fuck me, I must have too many folks blocked here.. thats another epic arse answering himself..

Anyway, to quote a bit of blackjag: Darwin himself made the observation that humans were surprisingly like domesticated animals.

Because we trained them to be domesticated. Monkey see, monkey do. I'm not Darwin, who are you?
legendary
December 06, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
December 06, 2014, 05:43:50 PM
Oh look, a blocked comment..

Lets see how many more people talk to themselves..
December 06, 2014, 05:42:58 PM
Sorry if I hurt your fragile feelings Decksperiment... Kiss

edit: Actually... no I'm not... Fuck You and your esoteric crack fueled bullshit!
December 06, 2014, 05:38:55 PM
So you want more proof huh? That there are a right pair of TIT's here huh?

I'm finished with educating you's dumb fuck's, please note, I am only refering to the idiot's in this thread, in particular, the ones who cant handle the truth.. In fact, I'd love to say there are 5 of them, no more, but then since I'm a fuckin arse as well, I guess we could estimate 6 total fuckin arse's.. the difference being, that if you take the cancerous growth from the right fuckin TIT and call him vod, from the wrong fuckin TIT called oyo, we find god made one major mistake, and that was placing this complete pair of TIT's above the pussy, when they should have been placed above the fuckin arse, cause when they are one, They dont just look like a fuckin arse, we find they are not just a right fuckin pair of TIT's, but they are so fuckin ticht, ye canny fit an american express card between the them cheeks of their arse, for whilst TITs are excellent for depositing cash, these two lumps look more like a fuckin arse when combined with the truth, for when hit with the truth, they dinae half spout some fuckin shite. Any one else wanna join us in being the complete collection of arse's that bitcointalk.org has to offer? Feel free.. just take it to your own fuckin thread, cause from now on, your on your fuckin own, for this pussy is away to get laid..

Enjoi thinkin am gonna answer any the five epic arseholes in this forum, ever again..

All negative responses afer this will show to whom I am refering..

Go on, be an epic arse.. you know you want to.. join in below..
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 06, 2014, 05:37:12 PM
I am happy to debate with you BlackJaguar, but you only need to post links if I ask you for them, I would prefer it if you could distill the salient points of any texts into easy reading posts, it will speed things up that way.

I am happy to post the truth here (in full) and let truth-seekers investigate for themselves.

Students have to ask good questions, teachers only need to show the path.

You may debate with me but I prefer that you ask good questions and read it ALL so that you can judge in wisdom of knowledge.

All you need to do is apply all the negatives that you say about the Bible to anything that you present, and then things come to an even ground. You can do this because your stuff comes from questionable sources, way more than the Bible does. Once on even ground, the Bible has way more evidence than anything that you preach.

Smiley

Any proof of that, BADecker? Proof that the Bible is the WORD?

When will you expose my truth as a fraud or a joke?

I have already told you that the Bible has nothing to do with God; it was written by men.

Any application of truth, fraud, invalidity, etc., that you apply to the Bible can be applied just as easy to whatever you are talking about. Proof of falseness? Same KIND of proof that you would use.

Prove that the things that are written by your sources are not written by people. However, if an AI wrote them, the AI was originally programmed by people. Or, prove that this is not so.

However, there is one major difference with the Bible. The difference falls into these parts and others:
1. The Bible has an extremely coherent message. This can be observed by reading it.
2. The Bible has real-life application. This can be observed by reading it.
3. The Bible has been written by different people as can be attested to by the various writing styles. It was not written by one or two people who decided to write a book.
4. The Dead Sea Scrolls and other manuscripts provide proof that the Old Testament has been around for well over 2000 years.
5. The traditions of the Hebrews and early Christian Church fathers, as found in their writings, supports the claim of age and authenticity of the Bible.
6. Based on 5, above, the miracles and wonders that are recorded in the Bible are true.
7. The fact that there are many ancient copies and fragments of the Bible numbering many times those of any other "holy" book, shows that there is something special about the Bible.
8. The fact that there are millions of people around the world, people of a wide range of ethnic backgrounds, who have copies of the Bible in their own language, shows that there is a promoting of the Bible that is far greater than any other book, and greater than what people could do alone.

This is a start. If you are interested, simply research the history of how the Bible came into being. It is a book that is impossible to have been written the way it has been. It is impossible to have bee handed down to people the way it has. Yet it is here in great abundance, permeating the whole world.

When are you going to realize that your silly Phoenix Journals, etc., will never catch up to the strength and power of the Bible?

Smiley
Jump to: