Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 368. (Read 845569 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 10, 2014, 04:39:42 PM
Hi BADecker,

You were talking about MY foolishness???

Jesus said:

"I can guarantee that whoever is angry with another believer (his brother) will answer for it in court. Whoever calls another believer (his brother) an insulting name will answer for it in the highest court. Whoever calls another believer (his brother) a fool (impious) will answer for it in hellfire."

I am your brother; I believe in Christ, and yet you attack ME under the guise of attacking "my foolishness".

Undecided

We are kinda having fun, aren't we?

If you are a believer in Jesus Christ of the Bible, you have expressed the opposite of it in your posts.

So, what are you trying to do, my non-brother? Make me feel guilty?

What does God require to do the works of God? Simply, believe in Jesus Christ Whom He has sent. If it weren't for the Bible, nobody would even know about the Christ.

Or did you convert within the last half-hour or so?

Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 10, 2014, 04:04:27 PM
Hi BADecker,

You were talking about MY foolishness???

Jesus said:

"I can guarantee that whoever is angry with another believer (his brother) will answer for it in court. Whoever calls another believer (his brother) an insulting name will answer for it in the highest court. Whoever calls another believer (his brother) a fool (impious) will answer for it in hellfire."

I am your brother; I believe in Christ, and yet you attack ME under the guise of attacking "my foolishness".

Undecided
legendary
December 10, 2014, 03:41:15 PM
BADecker,

You are not supposed to attack your brother.

Here we go again. How do you even know I have a brother? It certainly isn't you, if I do.

Why do you call my beliefs foolishness? That is NOT Christian behavior and I obviously do not accept it. Matt 5:22-24.

I was talking about your foolishness. Nobody knows what you believe... probably not even you, yourself. For example, here you are, appearing to quote the Bible that you don't believe in.

Why do you attack me when you have no basis for doing so? That is NOT rational behavior and I will require you to correct your mistake like a responsible Christed being.

Attack you? I can't even get you to slow down from attacking yourself! Of course, why should I? Because I would have pity for a dumb animal as well. Get off it, non-brother.

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 03:33:59 PM
BADecker,

You are not supposed to attack your brother.

Why do you call my beliefs foolishness? That is NOT Christian behavior and I obviously do not accept it. Matt 5:22-24.

Why do you attack me when you have no basis for doing so? That is NOT rational behavior and I will require you to correct your mistake like a responsible Christed being.
legendary
December 10, 2014, 03:27:49 PM
I can't apologize for your foolishness. Only you can do that.

You can show me where I am wrong. Literally and explicitly.

You call it foolishness but you did not do any comparison, so you contradict yourself.

No wonder you want this conversation to end!

It's in my posts. I have repeated it over and over. Any time you want to take a look, simply click my handle "BADecker" at the top left of any of my posts, go to the bottom of the linked page that comes up, and click the "Show the last posts of this person" link. Then read to your little heart's content.

Smiley

Many in this thread have criticized (you because of) your failure to understand logic.

You fail to provide substantial criticism of my truth; it seems like you do not even want to. Hence, I accept that my WORD and your WORD do agree with each other, even though I question the integrity of the Bible.

Since God is everywhere, God's truth is everywhere, so it seems wrong to limit truth to two volumes; we should do a real comparison.

So you aren't going to read my posts? Well, then what further do we have to talk about? As far as logic goes, the whole logic of posting in this forum is as found below.
You are not required to accept anything that I say. Who is going to require it of you? Certainly not me. How can I force you to accept anything from me? I don't have the means or method even if I wanted to. You talk foolishness - in circles, though not as circular as some others. Why would you think that you must accept anything from me... words or anything else?

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 03:22:06 PM

You call it foolishness but you did not do any comparison, so you contradict yourself.

It's in my posts. I have repeated it over and over. Any time you want to take a look, simply click my handle "BADecker" at the top left of any of my posts, go to the bottom of the linked page that comes up, and click the "Show the last posts of this person" link. Then read to your little heart's content.

Smiley

Many in this thread have criticized (you because of) your failure to understand logic.

You fail to provide substantial criticism of my truth; it seems like you do not even want to. Hence, I accept that my WORD and your WORD do agree with each other, even though I question the integrity of the Bible.

Since God is everywhere, God's truth is everywhere, so it seems wrong to limit truth to two volumes; we should do a real comparison.
legendary
December 10, 2014, 03:16:11 PM

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 03:11:15 PM

You simply will not listen to anyone that questions the integrity of the Bible; you just call them a fool and leave it at that! No further investigation needed.
legendary
December 10, 2014, 02:52:07 PM
baddecker is a fool - he thinks the millions of people dying from hunger in Africa are doing so by choice.  His own words.   Roll Eyes

The millions in Africa and around the world that believe in Jesus for eternal life, will be raised in the resurrection of all people, to that eternal life they believed Jesus for.

Other than that, nobody likes pain, but everybody dies.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 10, 2014, 02:49:26 PM
baddecker is a fool - he thinks the millions of people dying from hunger in Africa are doing so by choice.  His own words.   Roll Eyes
legendary
December 10, 2014, 02:49:01 PM

I don't doubt it. I compare it with what the Bible says, and then I know. Doubt doesn't have anything to do with it.

Where have you compared the WORD with the Bible in order to determine that God's WORD is a heresy?

I thought your argument was that all writings outside of Revelations are heresies?

I probably won't answer a lot of things that you have to say.

I will never play games with the truth, nor will I accuse one of some thing before giving one a chance to defend oneself.

"Comparison" has nothing to do with it; you have not made any explicit comparison whatsoever, you just go "by the book".

I also have very important things to do, namely: Real study of literal truth.

God's Hosts state that God's people should never be without something of great importance to do.

Well, thank you, then. Does this mean that our talks are finally concluded?

Smiley

We can conclude our talks as soon as you apologize for:

Calling my truth "foolishness" without even making an explicit comparison with your truth so that we may discuss such comparison in wisdom of knowledge.

I am pretty sure that such behavior is the height of ignorance and exactly what is meant in the parable about the splinter and the beam.

I care not if the apology is public or private.

Smiley

EDIT: You might try repenting of it after you apologize.
December 10, 2014, 02:41:48 PM

I don't doubt it. I compare it with what the Bible says, and then I know. Doubt doesn't have anything to do with it.

Where have you compared the WORD with the Bible in order to determine that God's WORD is a heresy?

I thought your argument was that all writings outside of Revelations are heresies?

I will never play games with the truth, nor will I accuse one of some thing before giving one a chance to defend oneself.

"Comparison" has nothing to do with it; you have not made any explicit comparison whatsoever, you just go "by the book".

God's Hosts state that God's people should never be without something of great importance to do.

Smiley

We can conclude our talks as soon as you apologize for:

Calling my truth "foolishness" without even making an explicit comparison with your truth so that we may discuss such comparison in wisdom of knowledge.

I am pretty sure that such behavior is the height of ignorance and exactly what is meant in the parable about the splinter and the beam.

I care not if the apology is public or private.
legendary
December 10, 2014, 02:35:53 PM

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 02:30:47 PM

God's Hosts state that God's people should never be without something to do of great purpose.
legendary
December 10, 2014, 02:22:36 PM

Since your posts generally indicate either that:
A. you don't understand;
B. you intentionally mix things up;
C. you write in circles;
I probably won't answer a lot of things that you have to say. There are better things to do in life than to tutor you or play games with you.

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 02:18:25 PM

I thought your argument was that all writings outside of Revelations ("this book") are heresies?
legendary
December 10, 2014, 02:15:37 PM

Jesus never wrote down a single word and Paul was never a "follower of Christ".

What does the fact that we don't have any evidence of Jesus writing ink on paper have to do with anything?

When you look at the writings of Paul in the Bible, you see that not only was he a follower of Jesus Christ, but he was as close to being a fanatic for Jesus Christ as you can get while doing things in moderation.

If I tell you that Jesus says something, and you doubt it, then why must I accept it when YOU say that Jesus says something?

You are not required to accept anything that I say. Who is going to require it of you? Certainly not me. How can I force you to accept anything from me? I don't have the means or method even if I wanted to. You talk foolishness - in circles, though not as circular as some others. Why would you think that you must accept anything from me... words or anything else?

Smiley
December 10, 2014, 01:43:07 PM
The Revelation in the Bible says, in chapter 22, verses 18 and 19:

All that verse says is that you cannot modify the book Revelations, which is allegory. If you limit your truth to allegory, then how smart are  you really? You cannot handle the literal truth?

Jesus says

Jesus never wrote down a single word and Paul was never a "follower of Christ".

If I tell you that Jesus says something, and you doubt it, then why must I accept it when YOU say that Jesus says something?
legendary
December 10, 2014, 01:38:04 PM
Let's assume, for the same of argument, that god is not real...

There. I just made a counter argument just as valid as all of yours.

In simple form, your argument is valid.

In complex form, questioning where the complex things of the universe came from, the clearest answer is God, even though we don't have absolute proof for Him, and may never have it.

Smiley
legendary
December 10, 2014, 01:24:10 PM
your "refutings" are utter, raving nonsense.

Because your god is the devil, his words are destructive heresy, and you are in league with his demons... all of you servants of the devil.

Smiley

No proof of anything, BADecker?

Then why the accusations?

The proof is in the fact that any additions to Christian writing beyond the Revelation are false. If they are claimed to be from God, they are from the devil instead. This is explained in my above post at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9798641 .

Smiley
Jump to: