Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 429. (Read 845565 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 24, 2014, 01:15:55 AM
There are 8.7 million species of ANIMALS ALONE, did Noah fit all 17.4 million animals up his ass? Not to mention the other four kingdoms Plantae, Fungi, Protoctista, and Prokaryota/Monera

Not to mention the 300 species of dogs that have evolved since noah's time.  How does the weak minded bitchick explain those?

It gets even better, since we're doing such a great job of killing the planet the extinction rate is much higher than previously thought, so 4-5000 years ago there was even greater biodiversity.

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/current-extinction-rate-10-times-worse-previously-thought
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 24, 2014, 01:12:07 AM
There are 8.7 million species of ANIMALS ALONE, did Noah fit all 17.4 million animals up his ass? Not to mention the other four kingdoms Plantae, Fungi, Protoctista, and Prokaryota/Monera

Not to mention the 300 species of dogs that have evolved since noah's time.  How does the weak minded bitchick explain those?
Activity: 308
October 24, 2014, 01:10:34 AM
What do you mean about no proof that the flood happened?  The fact that trees only date back 4000 years proves something must have caused all the trees to die at that point?  It is estimated that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC.  The fact that there are no trees older than this brings great validity to a world wide flood.  Also, there are over 200 (I have even heard over 300) flood stories from different cultures around the world.  Here is a link to read more: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html  The fact that there are stories with similarities in all these cultures that did not speak to each other should cause at least someone to think that there is validity to it. Also, there are fossils of sea creatures in the middle of Kansas and in the Himilayas. How would sea creatures be at these locations without a flood?  Also, if we look at the number of people on the earth there had to be a catastrophic event that happened about 4000 to 4500 years ago too because the population of the earth at the rate of growth per year coincides with this time.

Ah, we have another brainwashed idiot who spreads the opinion of her priest instead of her own.   Roll Eyes

Look forward to dealing with this fool in the future like I've dealt with her fellow cult members.  

Jesus tap dancing christ...I didn't think anyone actually still believed in the flood...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plate_tectonics
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14616161

There are 8.7 million species, did Noah fit all 17.4 million up his ass?
Vod
legendary
October 24, 2014, 01:04:13 AM
What do you mean about no proof that the flood happened?  The fact that trees only date back 4000 years proves something must have caused all the trees to die at that point?  It is estimated that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC.  The fact that there are no trees older than this brings great validity to a world wide flood.  Also, there are over 200 (I have even heard over 300) flood stories from different cultures around the world.  Here is a link to read more: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html  The fact that there are stories with similarities in all these cultures that did not speak to each other should cause at least someone to think that there is validity to it. Also, there are fossils of sea creatures in the middle of Kansas and in the Himilayas.  How would sea creatures be at these locations without a flood?  Also, if we look at the number of people on the earth there had to be a catastrophic event that happened about 4000 to 4500 years ago too because the population of the earth at the rate of growth per year coincides with this time.

Ah, we have another brainwashed idiot who spreads the opinion of her priest instead of her own.   Roll Eyes

Look forward to dealing with this fool in the future like I've dealt with her fellow cult members. 
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
October 24, 2014, 12:49:06 AM
I never got this:

If there was life on Mars, another planet, or, a very, very, far away Galaxy - how is the book of Genesis consistent when it comes to that? What if this 'life' were either humanoid and/or very hard to distinguish from humans.

Keep in mind at this point in time, it would've been greatly impossible for Adam and Eve to know what a human specifically was since the term was invented afterwards, I assume. (If it wasn't - that makes absolutely no sense at all.)

How would this coincide with Genesis?

Since really no one has any proof at this moment of distant life, and, in those days they didn't know the classifications of a human...
----

Anyway, to a different tone:

Another error in Genesis (I'm sure this was brought up already), I'm pretty sure it's been proved that the flood didn't happen. There have been trees dating back to 4,000 years old. We wouldn't have fossilized plants, either, older than that.

Methuselah is literally 5,000 years old. The water pressure would've killed it or tore it's roots away by erosion of the dirt.
----

Plus it's the whole Bible-diet thing, but, let's not get into that.

You should read the Space Trilogy books by C.S Lewis if the idea of life on other planets and with a connection to Genesis if that interests you.  Smiley

Personally, I don't have a problem with the thought that God could have created more people in another galaxy if He chose too.  Who knows, maybe He did and they are doing a far better job than we are?  Maybe Eve didn't eat the forbidden fruit and sin never entered their world?  I like to joke though that if there was centuries of people that had avoided eating the fruit, knowing that I have a problem not indulging in curiosity, I would have been the one to eat it!  Wink 

What do you mean about no proof that the flood happened?  The fact that trees only date back 4000 years proves something must have caused all the trees to die at that point?  It is estimated that the Flood began approximately 4,359 years ago in the year 1656 AM or 2348 BC.  The fact that there are no trees older than this brings great validity to a world wide flood.  Also, there are over 200 (I have even heard over 300) flood stories from different cultures around the world.  Here is a link to read more: http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html  The fact that there are stories with similarities in all these cultures that did not speak to each other should cause at least someone to think that there is validity to it. Also, there are fossils of sea creatures in the middle of Kansas and in the Himilayas.  How would sea creatures be at these locations without a flood?  Also, if we look at the number of people on the earth there had to be a catastrophic event that happened about 4000 to 4500 years ago too because the population of the earth at the rate of growth per year coincides with this time.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000
October 24, 2014, 12:12:43 AM
Yes. God exists. That's me. I am talking to you right now, because I Love you.  Cheesy

I think any god would be able to type a message without talking.  Smiley

They would also write with better grammar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
October 23, 2014, 10:56:36 PM
I never got this:

If there was life on Mars, another planet, or, a very, very, far away Galaxy - how is the book of Genesis consistent when it comes to that? What if this 'life' were either humanoid and/or very hard to distinguish from humans.

Keep in mind at this point in time, it would've been greatly impossible for Adam and Eve to know what a human specifically was since the term was invented afterwards, I assume. (If it wasn't - that makes absolutely no sense at all.)

How would this coincide with Genesis?

Since really no one has any proof at this moment of distant life, and, in those days they didn't know the classifications of a human...
----

Anyway, to a different tone:

Another error in Genesis (I'm sure this was brought up already), I'm pretty sure it's been proved that the flood didn't happen. There have been trees dating back to 4,000 years old. We wouldn't have fossilized plants, either, older than that.

Methuselah is literally 5,000 years old. The water pressure would've killed it or tore it's roots away by erosion of the dirt.
----

Plus it's the whole Bible-diet thing, but, let's not get into that.
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
October 23, 2014, 10:50:22 PM
Keep in mind that 'darkness' is just as transparent as the 'water' and hence, does not exist. Wink

Edit: As for the firmament, would'nt that be the 'bit' where other parallel univere's 'join' which MAY explain where that 'spirit' of god came from?

Truth is guy's, I'd go as far as say, WE created the begining, from nothing more than a thought, an eternal thought, that grew in the abyss of our mind. I see us as looking IN life, as opposed to most who see out..

Space is the universal mind.
(Emphasis mine.)

Reconcile that above with this following:

Huh? The scientific proof of God is in the fact that we found the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley

And it just happened that out of the billions and billions of stars/planets everywhere that this god particle just happened to be found here? That's a laugh in itself, I mean, can this boson/particle speak?

Did'nt think so..

Can it vibrate enough to create ripples throughout the vastness of the void that may be left if all else just imploded?

Did'nt think so.. Wink

It was forced (it did not "just [happen]").

At last.. 'Force' implies 2 Wink

Those are "very, very, very small [Big Bangs]."

From nothing that moved over the deep we can surmise 4 thing's existed before god:

Depth (of whatever deep) and width

Space (to move)

Time (to get over that deep)

So, where did god come into it?

Seem's that whenever we get to the nitty gritty, no-one can answer where god actually came from, never mind where he got the resource's to do anything..

Oh, and it took my 16 year old daughter to point out that the right's of mithras held in the pyramid's 64.000 years ago, are to be found in the book of enoch Wink

See this following:

Since it could not, prior limakasidian entropism, be conclusively demonstrated that anything existed beyond one's own mind, scientific evidence was accepted by faith and, therefore, was not proof.

However, as revealed below, one may now proceed beyond solipsism unto a belief in a literal everything without yielding unto faith.

These are interesting perspectives; however, it would seem His entropism has not been heard.

Entropism, dervied from solipsism, starts at the belief that nothing exists beyond one's own mind. From their, it then proceeds to assert that the sentience of that mind deomonstrates the existence of that required for it - some tendancy or tendancy to become less orderly, the consciousness occupied another state. From there, it is then postulated that this/these tendencies, begetting entropy, could, in having propagated a state of a mind out of nothing, are sufficient for some form of ex nihilo generation.

From this, entropism proceeds unto an absolute tendancy to become less orderly. In considering this, and the capabilities of those tendancies previously mentioned, it is determined that absolute entropy of this tendancy would prove sufficient for ex nihilo generation of everything, including its own self.

From that, it is determined, within entropism, that, by an absolute tendancy to become less orderly, the sum of existence is absolute entropy.

Nae disrespect mate, I like your simple sentence's, and bypass the crap, there's only one thing worse than a bible basher who cant explain where god came from, and that's someone trying to do same in a way that serve's no reasonably sane purpose for what's left of life.

Whilst we can pray god keeps life going, what can entropy do when your half dead hoping to live?

Fuck all..

entropy is LAZINESS
Vod
legendary
October 23, 2014, 10:22:20 PM
Yes. God exists. That's me. I am talking to you right now, because I Love you.  Cheesy

Stage #2 detected Smiley

Sorry, let me advance to stage 3.

I COMMAND any god is capable of typing a message without talking.
yvv
legendary
Activity: 1344
October 23, 2014, 10:17:30 PM

Stage #2 detected Smiley
yvv
legendary
October 23, 2014, 10:15:30 PM
You know people, there are three stages of intellectual development of human beings.

1. You believe in God.

2. You don't believe in God.

3. You are the God.

Smiley
Vod
legendary
October 23, 2014, 10:14:21 PM

yvv
legendary
October 23, 2014, 10:11:18 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2014, 10:09:08 PM
Actually, science has shown that physics does change with time.

This sure is news to every scientist who ever scienced!

So what does that mean in relation to god existence? Because I am not really sure.

Do you mean to be responding to me, or BADecker? Because I was being facetious. 
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
October 23, 2014, 10:07:08 PM

So what does that mean in relation to god existence? Because I am not really sure.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 23, 2014, 10:04:30 PM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 23, 2014, 07:59:07 PM
And darkness was on the face of the "DEEP"..

Jabut, what was at the center, since the devil wasn't cast into the bottomless pit yet?   Smiley
Activity: 630
October 23, 2014, 05:19:49 PM
And darkness was on the face of the "DEEP"..

October 23, 2014, 05:12:20 PM
What do you see.. a toy. A keyboard. It speak's all language's, but YOU have yet to see if this is the language, a script for all possible command's in every language, only take's the knowledge of 64 key's?

When I say there is no language, can I call a nigger a nigger, or will he not help me move in after saying the red light was triggered to show me, he might be right? He told me he was, I was only showing what he said.. You know nothing.

Bitcoin wont work, because food is more important.

This 'WAR is real. OUR law abiding citizen's are going through a role reversal, and know it.. The principle law of surviving prison, is to obey the law.. but when the law 'giver's' are seen to break the law?

You know, though freemsaonry, Law no longer applie's.. (to them, pmsl..)

Now if god was the light of truth?

Who are you to talk to me?

(GOD?)

I mean you Wink

I'm just passin through..
October 23, 2014, 04:56:20 PM
As an Aquarian, I am at peace with myself. I know to give over to cosmic law.. No weapon's required. If you own a gun you have no right to comment in this thread, for you cant fight with your fist's.. by picking up the gun you get shot in the next.. Wink
Jump to: