Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 430. (Read 845565 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 23, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
You lot are so insane, you use other people's word's to explain yourself.. I create the next 26.000 year's before eye dye.. knowing all you can think is .. sheite..

Fuck off wi the moss gloss, we aint buyin. (gif's, jpeg's, etc,, if the kid's have seen it all before, then they know not to 'buy'.. try survivin when you steal a kid's dad by ..?)

Edit: Sorry, had to come back to that one.. Smiley

All eye, (we) have ever done since learning english, is quote people who are dead. Who spoke english. Not because it is our native tongue. but what was forced upon us. Before the NSA existed, I knew the average keyboard had 64 key's.. give or take what you need 'driver's' for. This mean's, in my view, is, no matter what language we attempt, be it foreign or gras root's, your language can be deciphered using the keyboard, with no understanding of 'foreign' language's.. now if I was hear for a reason, I'd say this internet is nothing more than the tower of babbel, and I cant wait...

Cause i need this shit outa my way, in order to be the age of aquarius.. Fuck y'all.. I know all your book's..

Ps.. that's THE hint of what non-aqaurian's are 'feeling' the vibe's of.. Wink
Activity: 308
October 23, 2014, 03:59:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
October 23, 2014, 08:26:16 AM
There is some slight evidence in the Bible that between the beginning, and the first day, that somewhere in there, the battle between the archangel Michael and the devil mentioned in the Revelation took place.

If there had been the electromagnetic frequencies of things like light and magnetism before the first day, the battle between Micheal and the devil was so violent that it wiped out whole sections of "universal science" so that the earth became as it was explained at the time the Spirit of God hovered over the waters.

Do you believe this bullshit? Archangel Michael and devil are fictional characters of Jewish mythology. Wake up and come back to reality.

Except if they are not fictional.  Smiley
Between archangel and the devil...?
Aliens *cough* *cough*
or it was made up. It was some ancient version of Hentai, the archangel and devil were "battling" each other (ew).
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 23, 2014, 07:40:12 AM
Keep in mind that 'darkness' is just as transparent as the 'water' and hence, does not exist. Wink

Edit: As for the firmament, would'nt that be the 'bit' where other parallel univere's 'join' which MAY explain where that 'spirit' of god came from?

Truth is guy's, I'd go as far as say, WE created the begining, from nothing more than a thought, an eternal thought, that grew in the abyss of our mind. I see us as looking IN life, as opposed to most who see out..

Space is the universal mind.

There is some slight evidence in the Bible that between the beginning, and the first day, that somewhere in there, the battle between the archangel Michael and the devil mentioned in the Revelation took place.

If there had been the electromagnetic frequencies of things like light and magnetism before the first day, the battle between Micheal and the devil was so violent that it wiped out whole sections of "universal science" so that the earth became as it was explained at the time the Spirit of God hovered over the waters.

Do you believe this bullshit? Archangel Michael and devil are fictional characters of Jewish mythology. Wake up and come back to reality.

Except if they are not fictional.  Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
October 23, 2014, 05:11:23 AM
Keep in mind that 'darkness' is just as transparent as the 'water' and hence, does not exist. Wink

Edit: As for the firmament, would'nt that be the 'bit' where other parallel univere's 'join' which MAY explain where that 'spirit' of god came from?

Truth is guy's, I'd go as far as say, WE created the begining, from nothing more than a thought, an eternal thought, that grew in the abyss of our mind. I see us as looking IN life, as opposed to most who see out..

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
October 22, 2014, 10:52:18 PM
I wonder why people can't accept that there is NO proof for some things. They are wasting time for useless disputes while instead they could live their life to the fullest and be just GOOD to each other.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 22, 2014, 09:43:03 PM
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
October 22, 2014, 06:46:50 PM
We are always so arrogant as beings of this universe that we assume we created it, or we are self reliant so we attempt to interact completely independent of the laws which have been put in place in our universe. Until we grow in humility and try to develop a genuine desire to experiment with the possibility of developing an actual emotionally honest relationship with the creator of the universe, we will continue on this path of destruction.
October 22, 2014, 06:41:25 PM
Taken from an occult science fiction book:

...And having completed his subjective evolution, The Logos turned his awareness outward and sought to replicate himself. He summoned Devine sparks from chaos to help him in his work, and they came, eager to do his bidding, for by doing so, they would advance their own evolutions, and also rise to become a Logos such as he. The Logos projected a thought form of himself, but the Earth was void, without form, and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

...And the Logos said "Let there be light.." -sending out the first swarm of sparks to carry the will of the Logos across the abyss, where it manifest in the universe. And there was light. The sparks laid the lines of light as a framework in accordance with that will of the most high Logos. They withdrew from the Universe to henceforth be known as the Lords of Flame.

...And the Logos said "Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters.." -sending forth the second swarm to build the forms of the universe on the framework already laid down, after which they withdrew, to henceforth be known as the Lords of Form.

...And the Logos said "Let the waters bring forth living creatures.." -sending out the third swarm, who laid the basis of conscioussness and then withdrew to be henceforth known as the Lords of Mind.

...And the Logos said "Let us make man in our own image.." and he sent out the forth swarm to work out a new factor in the Universe. When their work is done, and they withdraw, they are to be known as the Lords of Humanity.
Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 05:38:16 PM
Actually, science has shown that physics does change with time. Maybe you should read some of those scientific papers you talk about... not that you would admit to anything you didn't like.

No it hasn't.

But feel free to link to your imaginary scientific papers!
Activity: 350
October 22, 2014, 05:07:50 PM
I recommend to read a book on this topic by famous René Descartes "Meditationes de prima philosophia".

He shows some logical steps to show there always has to be something that can be called God - even I preffer the name Eckart Tolle(also great thinker) is calling The stillness - because the word is not spoiled by your imagination of God you made so far.
legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:46:36 PM
EDIT: Part of the reason that people of thousands of years ago - or even hundreds - didn't become as advanced as we, technologically, is that the changing physics of the universe made it very difficult for them determine from one year to the next how to use the sciences.

Did your priest tell you this?  Certainly doesn't say it in the bible, so where are you getting this nonsense?

The physics of the universe does not change.  You are a brainwashed fool.

Actually, science has shown that physics does change with time. Maybe you should read some of those scientific papers you talk about... not that you would admit to anything you didn't like.

Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 22, 2014, 04:16:40 PM
If you pay me BTC, may be I can find  Grin PM me your offer
Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:07:15 PM
EDIT: Part of the reason that people of thousands of years ago - or even hundreds - didn't become as advanced as we, technologically, is that the changing physics of the universe made it very difficult for them determine from one year to the next how to use the sciences.

Did your priest tell you this?  Certainly doesn't say it in the bible, so where are you getting this nonsense?

The physics of the universe does not change.  You are a brainwashed fool.
Vod
legendary
October 22, 2014, 04:00:07 PM
There was no light before god spoke the sentence.

There was light as soon as the first star had accumulated enough mass/gravity to start fusion.

About 200 million years after the Big Bang.   Long before there was any earth to hold humans to invent god. 
legendary
October 22, 2014, 02:44:09 PM

The other parallel universes join through the dimensions, which are essentially "phase" vibrations of different orders. Places where they touch in a more basic sense with relation to our universe, are the places where they create the subatomic particles that are the basis for our electrons, protons and neutrons.

In the sense that Jesus is forever unchanging, and that those who believe in Him are in Him, and that He is in the Father - the essence of "Godness" - you might say that we had a hand in creating the beginning. Yet, in a practical sense, it was the Father Who created through Jesus, even though we might have been allowed to modify a little.

Part of the reasoning for this is found in descriptions of the power of the devil in Ezekiel 28. Part is in the word was - "and the earth was formless and void." "Was" can be translated "became." Another thought about this is that God doesn't do anything uselessly. So why would He create something that was a simple chunk of water - plus the chemicals, so that it was more like a thin mud - and the heavens? Also, the idea in the Revelation that the tail of the dragon (devil) swept a third of the stars out of the sky, shows the power of the devil to destroy a third of the laws of the universe. (The word "stars" is considered by Bible scholars to be angels, and when you consider the many descriptions of the angels and other living, heavenly beings, you can see that they are the laws of the universe... living, powerful laws.)

God hovering over the waters was Him getting right in there to do His work of creation, which might actually have been, in part, re-formation and re-creation.

Putting all this together, we can see that the physics of the universe was extremely different in the past, even in the recent past. Because of this, much (most?) of the timing of things that modern science says is billions of years, etc., is simply what could be described as an upheaval in physics of the past. If things had been a completely smooth operation right back to what scientists call the Big Bang, scientists might be right. Yet, because they are leaving out the descriptions in the Bible, they are missing out on multitudes of things.

Smiley

EDIT: Part of the reason that people of thousands of years ago - or even hundreds - didn't become as advanced as we, technologically, is that the changing physics of the universe made it very difficult for them determine from one year to the next how to use the sciences. The reason that things have settled down in the last couple thousand years has to do with a slowing of the rate of entropy. You know how a hot piece of iron transfers a lot of its heat to a cold piece of iron, very rapidly, at the beginning of the time when the two come in contact. Then, as the temperature of both approach a happy medium, the exchange rate of heat transfer slows down. This is why the changing physics of the universe isn't changing nearly as rapidly as it did in the past. And, because of it, we are able to examine and use what we have observed though science.
October 22, 2014, 02:24:31 PM
No, according to your last post here, I will be god lol, and I do like a bit of sarcasm n cheek, or I would'nt dish it out when i do, bash on soldier..

Well, it wasn't my idea, that you would be god, that is. Consider the at-least two places in the Bible, one where Jesus more or less quotes the other, the Old Testament, when he says, to the effect of, "'You are gods.' So, if he called them gods to whom the Word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, why do you say that I am blaspheming when I call myself the Son of God?"

So, since the Word of God has come to you, at least in part - although it never comes to anyone completely and perfectly - hasn't God, Himself called you a god?

Smiley

I know that I AM god, as are y'all, but no, he's never told me that..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
October 22, 2014, 02:20:29 PM
If you prove God exists, or if you prove He doesn't exist, You are setting yourself up as god through the proving. So, one way or another God exists, even though there isn't any complete proof one way or another.

Smiley

So far I have managed to 'prove' that god is most certainly NOT the light, dunno about the 'spirit' of, but I'll settle for the obvious science we know. There was no light before god spoke the sentence. As for where the water, darkness, and deep came from, well, that's three different matter's entirely..

Good for you. And I am not speaking sarcastically. But let me start, sorta.

Since you are using deductive reasoning, how many trillions of things in the universe do you have left to prove? Of course, some things will be implied by others... maybe.

When you get done, if you have disproved everything in the universe from being God, will that mean that God doesn't exist?

Smiley

Progress in science relies on inductive reasoning, not deductive reasoning.  Neither method can prove or disprove God.  The only logical way to prove God (that I'm aware of) is through a circularly-supportive argument.  The result of such a proof is one in which any attempt to deny the conclusion only reinforces the conclusion. An example is the argument that soundly establishes the existence of Absolute Truth; any attempt to deny the existence of Absolute Truth reaffirms its existence (i.e. because you would need to assert the Absolute Truth that it doesn't exist, thereby reaffirming its existence).
legendary
October 22, 2014, 02:12:21 PM
No, according to your last post here, I will be god lol, and I do like a bit of sarcasm n cheek, or I would'nt dish it out when i do, bash on soldier..

Well, it wasn't my idea, that you would be god, that is. Consider the at-least two places in the Bible, one where Jesus more or less quotes the other, the Old Testament, when he says, to the effect of, "'You are gods.' So, if he called them gods to whom the Word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken, why do you say that I am blaspheming when I call myself the Son of God?"

So, since the Word of God has come to you, at least in part - although it never comes to anyone completely and perfectly - hasn't God, Himself called you a god?

Smiley
Jump to: