Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 474. (Read 845593 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 26, 2014, 03:54:17 PM
Problem is everyone is so busy trying to prove they are right or wrong they miss the whole boat.

Yes, the boat called Spaceship Earth.

What golden rule are you referring?

Any of them. The golden rule is the law and the rest is mere interpretation.

they missed the boat when they created the concept of a "lie".  and differentiated it from deception.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
September 26, 2014, 03:51:41 PM
Problem is everyone is so busy trying to prove they are right or wrong they miss the whole boat.

Yes, the boat called Spaceship Earth.

What golden rule are you referring?

Any of them. The golden rule is the law and the rest is mere interpretation.

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
September 26, 2014, 03:16:48 PM
If you genuinely believe the perfect synchronicity in which the universe operates, from the micro biological level to the astronomical movements of the planetary alignments to every single inconceivable thing working in tandem to create perfect ORDER in this CHAOS, is somehow just a coincidence? You should go to Vegas and just bet it all on 7... at least that is a good number.. lol

Good point. Lots of evolution scientists are continuing to look for that one fatal flaw in the perfection. Will they find it? Probably they will attempt to make it. Even the pandemonium inside the atomic and hydrogen bombs couldn't disrupt the laws. AND THE SCIENTISTS THINK THAT THEY CAN DO IT? I think we have the wrong people writing our science textbooks. Politicians.

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 26, 2014, 02:38:52 PM
If you genuinely believe the perfect synchronicity in which the universe operates, from the micro biological level to the astronomical movements of the planetary alignments to every single inconceivable thing working in tandem to create perfect ORDER in this CHAOS, is somehow just a coincidence? You should go to Vegas and just bet it all on 7... at least that is a good number.. lol

Good point. Lots of evolution scientists are continuing to look for that one fatal flaw in the perfection. Will they find it? Probably they will attempt to make it. Even the pandemonium inside the atomic and hydrogen bombs couldn't disrupt the laws. AND THE SCIENTISTS THINK THAT THEY CAN DO IT? I think we have the wrong people writing our science textbooks. Politicians.

Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2014, 02:33:01 PM
Just to answer your question, google rite of mithras Wink

Type masonic afterwards and find the 64.000 year masonic claim Wink

Google didn't find anything. On the other hand, there is overwhelming archeological and recorded at the time evidence that it was built 3000 years ago. Stuff like actual records of its construction as it was happening.

3,000 years ago would place it after the Exodus of Israel out of Egypt. I have wondered if it wasn't the people of Israel during their sojourn in Egypt who actually built the Great Pyramid. There has been a lot of evidence that the Pyramid was built in some ways according to the design of what God would place in the Bible, later.

If the Pyramid was built about 3,000 B.C., then it was about 500 to 700 years before the flood. The pyramids of Bosnia seem to provide some evidence that before the flood there was a great civilization that covered the whole world. Some scientists are starting to think that this was Atlantis, and that it was destroyed in the Great Flood of Noah's day.

Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2014, 02:25:30 PM

and do what with the money.  i live wit my aprents.  eeryrhtings free.  i got 1 Th/s

LOL !   Cheesy
legendary
September 26, 2014, 02:21:50 PM

Matter and anti-matter are simply some infantile thinkings that scientists will grow out of if people happen to last for another 500 years.

Smiley

Are you joking? We have antimatter. We have been able to make it and collect it, in actual physical form.

Not joking. Science has been aware of parallel universes for years - http://manyuniverses.com/. The material of parallel universes exists in the empty spaces between the protons and electrons of our atoms, as well as any other empty space in our universe. The reason that we don't observe or feel the parallel universes is that they are "out of phase" dimensionally, with our universe. Yet there are places where we almost become "in phase" with some of these universes. The points of in-phase are the areas where two or more of the other universes touch, thereby actually creating the subatomic particles of our universe. And when ours touches andother, we create some subatomic particles of some other universe.

Now, what does this have to do with matter and antimatter? It all lies in the facts of vibrations in the ether. The whole mega-universe is an elastic solid - the ether - made up of all the parallel universes acting in conjunction with all the others, controlled according to dimensional laws. The materials of all the universes are simply vibrations - http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/blogs/physics/2013/08/the-good-vibrations-of-quantum-field-theories/. They are vibrations that come together in ways that give us a thing that we call matter. What scientists have known for years is that antimatter is simply other vibrations that act somewhat opposite from our matter vibrations. There may be many different forms of matter and antimatter throughout the parallel universes.

To say it straight forward, there isn't any matter, or antimatter for that matter (pun intended). It's all vibrations in the ether. There is neither substance nor size to the vibrations. There is simply vibrations.

Smiley
September 26, 2014, 02:05:53 PM

and do what with the money.  i live wit my aprents.  eeryrhtings free.  i got 1 Th/s
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
September 26, 2014, 02:04:25 PM
Just to answer your question, google rite of mithras Wink

Type masonic afterwards and find the 64.000 year masonic claim Wink

Google didn't find anything. On the other hand, there is overwhelming archeological and recorded at the time evidence that it was built 3000 years ago. Stuff like actual records of its construction as it was happening.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
September 26, 2014, 02:01:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035
September 26, 2014, 01:54:19 PM

Matter and anti-matter are simply some infantile thinkings that scientists will grow out of if people happen to last for another 500 years.

Smiley

Are you joking? We have antimatter. We have been able to make it and collect it, in actual physical form.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
September 26, 2014, 01:13:18 PM
Fibonacci sequence goes on forever.  Pi goes on forever.

Mathematical proof of the existence of an infinite universe.

The universe is god, it is conscious as are we, for we are the universe.
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:40:16 PM

^^This is the basic premise of "evolution."

If you believe in the probability of life just coming into being from organic matter, or aboigenesis (which somehow has never happened again, hence the "LAW of Biogenesis" which states ALL life comes from life), then you should be playing the lottery EVERY SINGLE DAY and fully expecting to win.

This !!!   Cheesy
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:39:03 PM
i'd personally rather worry about questions like "am i psychotic" rather than "does god exist"

Good for you. You are starting towards recovery, then.  Smiley
September 26, 2014, 12:34:20 PM
i'd personally rather worry about questions like "am i psychotic" rather than "does god exist"
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
September 26, 2014, 12:32:20 PM

^^This is the basic premise of "evolution."

If you believe in the probability of life just coming into being from organic matter, or aboigenesis (which somehow has never happened again, hence the "LAW of Biogenesis" which states ALL life comes from life), then you should be playing the lottery EVERY SINGLE DAY and fully expecting to win.
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:24:36 PM

That pic is stupid
Before any mountain appeared you could have drawn the same thing with "atoms -> xxx -> xxx -> mountains"
That doesn't mean someone actually built them

You can trust whatever you want, but this pic is meaningless

Nor does the cartoon represent anyone building anything.  Smiley

I'm starting to get it about you evolution believers. You don't care what the evidence is or is not. You can't give a logical explanation, so all you do is twist what is being said. That's politics. It is political science, and revolves around propaganda and lies.

Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:21:06 PM

That pic is stupid
Before any mountain appeared you could have drawn the same thing with "atoms -> xxx -> xxx -> mountains"

Nor does the cartoon represent anyone building anything.  Smiley
legendary
September 26, 2014, 12:19:59 PM
I believe in God. I don't think it is essential to have a Scientific proof that God exists.

Everything in science revolves around evidence. Many scientific "facts" have been proven wrong over the years, when other scientific facts proved them wrong.

We don't live in a vacuum. We don't simply pick a fictional thing to believe in, and then simply believe. Rather, we look at the evidence, and when the evidence is not sufficient to be proof, we either believe, or we don't believe. When the evidence becomes so overwhelmingly absolute, we stop believing, because there is proof. We no longer believe. Rather, we know.

This is why the religions almost always talk about faith. It has to do with something for which there is strong evidence. Yet the evidence isn't something that quite makes it to the area of proof.

This is the exact reason why scientific beliefs that old age earth is a fact, and that evolution is a fact, are really religious beliefs. There seems to be strong evidence for these scientific ideas. Yet there isn't enough evidence to make them facts. So, when we hold to them, it is by belief, faith that they are true. This kind of science is essentially religion.

What's interesting is, when you stand science next to God, God is much stronger from a religious point of view, at least regarding the age of the earth and where life comes from.

Smiley

How does god make the Earth being 6000 years old a fact?
And please don't write 50 lines of anti-science stuff. Just show us the evidences.

The evidence is/lies in the strength of the witnesses, whose strength lies in in the writings of Moses, whose credibility for at least using strong supernatural power is built around strong tradition of a whole nation of people who are very traditionally minded, and very precision-accurate when transcribing their religious books that contain their traditional-national beliefs, strongly holding that these traditions are true.

Fact is fact. Proof is something else. All we have, either in science or religion is evidence. If you examine the strength of tradition in the Jewish religion as a science, you will find that THAT evidence overcomes any we have in standard science.

Sorry about the many lines.

Smiley

EDIT: Decky is getting to me. I'm starting to have to erase the second period at the end of the sentences I write.

You have faith in a book some people wrote thousands of years ago
I have faith in uranium datation

I don't get why you think the uranium results are wrong though

Again, it isn't only the Book. It's the tradition behind the Book, including the history and tradition of the people of Israel, the Jewish nation. And, there is more than that. There is my own personal spiritual evidence, in my heart.

Half-life dating can be wrong. We don't know that the laws of physics have remained the same over the millennia. See http://blog.ted.com/2013/03/19/the-debate-about-rupert-sheldrakes-talk/. The evidence is that physics changes regularly.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 26, 2014, 12:16:06 PM

That pic is stupid

Jump to: