Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 506. (Read 845437 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 01, 2014, 08:39:18 PM

It's one thing to have faith in said god, but to stress to others your opinion of your god's view, or view of him onto others is in itself the agitator, and a forced religion is doomed to failure.. look at how many people you have raising them sheilds.. this is akin to violence. You've not turned anyone into warriors.. you strike me as having a knowledge of your faith, and a power over words used by those more often than not, to make people wish they had no ears..

Sayin that, there sure are a few dumbfuckers around here who, like me, know that all there is after death, is what went before we were born, we wont ever know, since the brain ceases to function, rendering all our faculties useless. This is a fact.

May we rot in peices..

Christianity is a lot different than the "Eastern" religions, like the one that dank adheres to. Yet, one of the little areas where there is a general agreement has to do with the idea that life is more than this life. Part of what we are goes on, just like electromagnetic energy continues on even though the radio that produced it is destroyed.

Smiley

Lol, I like the last bit, now there's something I was taught as a kid.. the electromagnetic continuation of radio waves.. kinda like curlian photography.. chop off hand, take photo, see the light.. if you ask me, it is christianity that is 2000 years old, maybe a few years older than the bible was actually written, but all other religions are far older.. christianity to me is nothing more than those granting powers to the auld royal families, giving them so called 'status' as ordained by a 'god' no-one actually cared about, for they were robbed anyway, one way or another. If god's religion was anywhere near as dutiful to him, they would take all that gold and use it to plant food for the hungry, not buy it from 'charitable' organisations wearing expensive tshirts with 'logos' on them..
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
September 01, 2014, 08:28:43 PM

It's one thing to have faith in said god, but to stress to others your opinion of your god's view, or view of him onto others is in itself the agitator, and a forced religion is doomed to failure.. look at how many people you have raising them sheilds.. this is akin to violence. You've not turned anyone into warriors.. you strike me as having a knowledge of your faith, and a power over words used by those more often than not, to make people wish they had no ears..

Sayin that, there sure are a few dumbfuckers around here who, like me, know that all there is after death, is what went before we were born, we wont ever know, since the brain ceases to function, rendering all our faculties useless. This is a fact.

May we rot in peices..

Christianity is a lot different than the "Eastern" religions, like the one that dank adheres to. Yet, one of the little areas where there is a general agreement has to do with the idea that life is more than this life. Part of what we are goes on, just like electromagnetic energy continues on even though the radio that produced it is destroyed.

Smiley
September 01, 2014, 08:11:37 PM
I really need to apologize to you folks who are not "God" people. So I apologize.

You see? If I had not said anything about God like I have, you would simply have gone on your way, believing your atheism, believing your evolution, believing the universe is billions of years old, believing in the big bang, etc. Now, don't get me wrong. You still believe all that, just like you did before. But, now you are agitated.

What I mean is, God often lets people keep on thinking that they absolutely know in their pride that there is no God. Often God doesn't ruffle an unbeliever's feathers. Unbelievers who are proud of what they know, the ones who don't have ruffled feathers so that they are ready to fight for their belief that there is no God, these folks are easier prey for the Holy Spirit of God to quietly slide in and to cause them to become believers almost without their realizing it.

The thing that I have done in my zeal, is to explain a bunch of things that have turned a whole lot of you into warriors. You have raised your shields, and now it is much harder for God to "wiggle" His way into you and save you.

I don't mean that I was wrong about the things that I said (although I may have been a little here and there). What I mean is that I may have been wrong to so forcefully and forwardly express the truths. I can't save anyone. Only the Holy Spirit of God can. And because of the things I have said, it will be a lot harder, at least for awhile until you settle down, for Him to slip into many of you and save you, because your feathers have been ruffled and you are in warrior mode, at least more than you would have been had I said very little.

So, I apologize in advance, to any of you who will wind up in Hell because I was so bold.

Smiley

May we rot in peices..
legendary
September 01, 2014, 07:59:23 PM
I really need to apologize to you folks who are not "God" people. So I apologize.

You see? If I had not said anything about God like I have, you would simply have gone on your way, believing your atheism, believing your evolution, believing the universe is billions of years old, believing in the big bang, etc. Now, don't get me wrong. You still believe all that, just like you did before. But, now you are agitated.

What I mean is, God often lets people keep on thinking that they absolutely know in their pride that there is no God. Often God doesn't ruffle an unbeliever's feathers. Unbelievers who are proud of what they know, the ones who don't have ruffled feathers so that they are ready to fight for their belief that there is no God, these folks are easier prey for the Holy Spirit of God to quietly slide in and to cause them to become believers almost without their realizing it.

The thing that I have done in my zeal, is to explain a bunch of things that have turned a whole lot of you into warriors. You have raised your shields, and now it is much harder for God to "wiggle" His way into you and save you.

I don't mean that I was wrong about the things that I said (although I may have been a little here and there). What I mean is that I may have been wrong to so forcefully and forwardly express the truths. I can't save anyone. Only the Holy Spirit of God can. And because of the things I have said, it will be a lot harder, at least for awhile until you settle down, for Him to slip into many of you and save you, because your feathers have been ruffled and you are in warrior mode, at least more than you would have been had I said very little.

So, I apologize in advance, to any of you who will wind up in Hell because I was so bold.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
September 01, 2014, 07:58:02 PM
God does exist, you just chose the wrong one

The scientific proof is simple here:
  • Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there

Praise His Holy Noodliness!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
September 01, 2014, 07:38:06 PM
I think that people who believe in god are retarded but one thing that i find even mooooore retarded are retarded people who believe in god but need a proof of his existence.
Well, people who do believe in God think people who don't are ok, but people who don't and think that those who do are retarded are retarded.

Get it?

Here's a joke to lighten the mood.

Dyslexic theologists sat around for an entire night talking about a dog.
September 01, 2014, 07:29:34 PM
What do you think?
Please share your opinion about this article.

Unfortunatly, I believe the 'nazi' cross is actually the ORIGIONAL cross no?

I see the cross some use today as akin to the rose of sharon no?

Which only really turns up in history after the 13th-14th century?
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
September 01, 2014, 10:56:49 AM

• Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there

Oh my! His eyes are staring right into my soul, he looks so vengeful! ( and tasty ).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
September 01, 2014, 10:51:50 AM
It's important to believe.
Is this really true? Or are you just told it's important by others?

I don't and my life is just fine. I know what's right and wrong. How I should treat others etc...

Actually it's not true. He wouldn't think this if he wasn't told that.
My parents are 'born believers'. They've tried to lead me on that path in the past.
Even though I know and consider them part of the "sheep" population; I respect their wishes.

If it's important to believe, what about people like you and me? I'm just sitting here and I'm perfectly fine.

Believing in god is perfectly fine.
Disbelieving in god is perfectly fine.
Blinding believing in god without questioning him is not fine.

It's good LauraM found the strength to question. He then made his own decision, probably under pressure.

Non believers leading perfectly normal happy lives worries believers. They will never admit it but it instills doubt in their faith. This is why they feel the need to rush up to you to 'save' you or instill fear 'your gonna burn for ignoring god'. Actually none of this is true, they're just pushing their own agenda.

The more that believe the more comfortable they feel.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
September 01, 2014, 10:51:17 AM

I don't and my life is just fine. I know what's right and wrong. How I should treat others etc...

+1.

I say it's only important to "know" stuff.

To "believe" stuff means you have to exercise faith and trust the source.

I don't form opinions until I know stuff, if you lock them in before you know them then you are on the slippery slope to losing your mind.

It's also totally against what crypto is about, there is no belief involved in crypyo like there is with fiat (which is entirely faith based).

Having said that I am sure many people have to employ faith when they use crypto because they haven't got the foggiest idea how it works.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
September 01, 2014, 10:14:03 AM

Actually it's not true. He wouldn't think this if he wasn't told that.
My parents are 'born believers'. They've tried to lead me on that path in the past.
Even though I know and consider them part of the "sheep" population; I respect their wishes.

If it's important to believe, what about people like you and me? I'm just sitting here and I'm perfectly fine.
legendary
September 01, 2014, 08:45:15 AM

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
September 01, 2014, 08:18:44 AM
I believer in God.
I believe that God is exists. No matter that I can proof or not.
legendary
September 01, 2014, 07:59:35 AM
Let's lob another truth grenade into the thread.

How come when prayers are answered 0.001% of the time, this is more than enough confirmation of god.
Yet when the remaining 99.999% are ignored, it is "the will of god"?

Interesting...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 01, 2014, 05:01:20 AM

• Cook spaghetti
  • Cook tomato sauce
  • Cook meatballs
  • Put them in a plate
  • God is there
legendary
September 01, 2014, 04:54:57 AM
How can a perfect god create an imperfect universe?

Something like the way a loving husband and wife might get together to make that beautiful, bouncing, baby boy. They love that kid, and do the best for him all the while he lives with them. Then he goes to college, gets some weed, becomes a rapist, murders some folks, goes to prison. Mom and Dad didn't do it. Didn't have the slightest part of it in mind for him. The kid made choices, and they weren't in the programming the parents brought the kid up with.

Smiley

A perfect god could only create perfect humans, that had the freewill to choose only good options in life. Anything less is not perfect.
Humans are not perfect, thus god is not perfect, thus god cannot exist.

That's not free will.  Smiley

God defined what freewill is, not us. He created it imperfectly.... You know the rest.

See how easy it is too shoot this god theory down in flames. In contrast it takes much more effort to shoot down the non god theory.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 01, 2014, 04:52:05 AM
I'm always in such a quandary here. It's so difficult knowing how to respond. And Solomon makes it so much harder when he says:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him;"

and

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Smiley
Oh
I guess I'll listen to him then
legendary
September 01, 2014, 04:38:27 AM
I'm always in such a quandary here. It's so difficult knowing how to respond. And Solomon makes it so much harder when he says:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you yourself will be just like him;"

and

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes."

Smiley
legendary
September 01, 2014, 04:24:09 AM

Something like the way a loving husband and wife might get together to make that beautiful, bouncing, baby boy. They love that kid, and do the best for him all the while he lives with them. Then he goes to college, gets some weed, becomes a rapist, murders some folks, goes to prison. Mom and Dad didn't do it. Didn't have the slightest part of it in mind for him. The kid made choices, and they weren't in the programming the parents brought the kid up with.

Smiley

A perfect god could only create perfect humans, that had the freewill to choose only good options in life. Anything less is not perfect.

That's not free will.  Smiley
legendary
September 01, 2014, 04:20:50 AM

Smiley

Jump to: