Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 51. (Read 845591 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
June 04, 2018, 10:48:50 AM

The evidence is entropy and complexity. The science of these 3 things proves it evidently. No complexity in the magnitude within the universe without intelligence. Entropy shows that ultimately, there is always less complexity. Something far greater in intelligence started this whole thing. That's the only evidence that exists.

Cool

What's the evidence that complexity requires intelligent design? ''Something far greater in intelligence started this whole thing. That's the only evidence that exists.'' Even if that was the case, it doesn't mean it's an omnipotent all knowing god, something more intelligent than what btw?

The evidence is the examples in nature, especially those of human beings. If there was any great amount of evidence opposing these examples, there might be cause to think that complexity could arise on its own. But there isn't.

In other words, when we examine and correlate the intelligence behind the great numbers machines of intelligent man, plus the few simple machines of a few slightly intelligent animals, we see that intelligence makes machines, right? And the greater the intelligence, the greater the machines, right?

Which of the structures of any of the natural things on earth is not made up of machines? None of it. Even the complexities of subatomic particles reacting with each other is leverages upon leverages reacting with other leverages, both in material ways and in energy ways. This is what machines are! All, 100% of nature, is machines upon machines combined in a gigantic machine universe. And all, 100%, of our machines uses the examples of machinery found in nature, and the machines of nature themselves, one way or another in their design and operation.

Machines have makers. So, why would anyone think that the great machinery of nature, which has tremendously intelligent design to it, not have an Intelligent Designer behind it? We have no example of any intelligently designed "thing" that doesn't have an intelligent designer behind it. The closest we can come is to say that we don't know who the designer is.

Cool
''we see that intelligence makes machines, right? And the greater the intelligence, the greater the machines, right?'' No we don't. If we examine nature we can see, plants for example, they grow and become complex but we don't see any intelligent being making them, same thing with a lot of natural occurrences like a mountain forming or a thunder.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 04, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

The evidence is entropy and complexity. The science of these 3 things proves it evidently. No complexity in the magnitude within the universe without intelligence. Entropy shows that ultimately, there is always less complexity. Something far greater in intelligence started this whole thing. That's the only evidence that exists.

Cool

What's the evidence that complexity requires intelligent design? ''Something far greater in intelligence started this whole thing. That's the only evidence that exists.'' Even if that was the case, it doesn't mean it's an omnipotent all knowing god, something more intelligent than what btw?

The evidence is the examples in nature, especially those of human beings. If there was any great amount of evidence opposing these examples, there might be cause to think that complexity could arise on its own. But there isn't.

In other words, when we examine and correlate the intelligence behind the great numbers machines of intelligent man, plus the few simple machines of a few slightly intelligent animals, we see that intelligence makes machines, right? And the greater the intelligence, the greater the machines, right?

Which of the structures of any of the natural things on earth is not made up of machines? None of it. Even the complexities of subatomic particles reacting with each other is leverages upon leverages reacting with other leverages, both in material ways and in energy ways. This is what machines are! All, 100% of nature, is machines upon machines combined in a gigantic machine universe. And all, 100%, of our machines uses the examples of machinery found in nature, and the machines of nature themselves, one way or another in their design and operation.

Machines have makers. So, why would anyone think that the great machinery of nature, which has tremendously intelligent design to it, not have an Intelligent Designer behind it? We have no example of any intelligently designed "thing" that doesn't have an intelligent designer behind it. The closest we can come is to say that we don't know who the designer is.

Cool
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
Your brain. Try look forward. How can your brain is not like buffalo's brain? Even though both have brain. Because god  filled our brain with mind. Mind is in our brain but not on other living things
legendary
June 04, 2018, 10:29:31 AM
If he had scientific proof then why did the author not write a scientific paper? He could have subjected his theory to the same peer review that has led to other scientific breakthroughs. Instead he published it in his blog. Why? Because you must be scientifically illiterate to not see the problems with these counter-theories. Not that life is well understood. There are still some huge questions like, "where did life come from"?
Today all modern biology is based on the theory of evolution. That includes modern medicine, our understanding of DNA, etc. It has been over 150 years since Darwin's theory. In that time there has not been any finding that contradicts it. You will find that the answers to your examples are known and understood to not contradict evolution.  

Why write a scientific paper for something that is as scientifically evident as the machine qualities of the universe, and the fact that machines have makers? Nobody needs a scientific paper to see for himself that God exists. All he has to do is look at nature.

Cool
May 30, 2018, 07:41:22 AM

They prove God in the way they exist, scientifically.

You can't have cause and effect, with complexity as it is, without a beginning as shown by entropy, all without God. The science of these three things prove it.

Cool

No, ''The science of these three things prove it.'' The science of those things prove they exist, science has never said those 3 things combined prove god.

''all without God'' How do you know, what's the evidence?

Cool

Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
I only see these things in movies, in real life I have not seen anything to prove that god exists.
legendary
May 29, 2018, 10:16:26 PM
The scientific proof of God does not make sense. Religion is not a science.

Science is too thorough in its detail. That is a weak point for science. Why? Because things are so extremely complex, that by the time science is able to find out what things are really about, entropy will have dissolved so much of complexity that it won't matter. Religion gives us the high points so we can make sense of the universe without the detail that we will never have anyway. Besides, if science had the detail, it would show us religion and God anyway.

Cool
legendary
May 29, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

You can't have cause and effect, with complexity as it is, without a beginning as shown by entropy, all without God. The science of these three things prove it.

Cool

No, ''The science of these three things prove it.'' The science of those things prove they exist, science has never said those 3 things combined prove god.

Cool
legendary
May 29, 2018, 10:05:52 PM
^^^ Think about empty space. How do we know that empty space exists? We know it by measuring relationships between "things" that exist within the massiveness that we call empty space. Yet, we don't have a real handle on what empty space is. Some of the theories of mathematical physicists might suggest what it is - Einstein theorizes that gravity is a warping of empty space - but we don't really know what the stuff of empty space is.

In a broadly similar way, combining cause and effect, along with entropy, along with complexity - all as they exist in this universe - can only be done by a Being that would match the definition of our word "God." It has to be a Being rather than some inanimate forces, because evidence around us shows that the intelligence of mankind can only be brought into existence by Something that is way more intelligent.

Empty space is something we can't easily get a handle on, but we know it exists. Same with God, just by looking at the universe.

Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
May 29, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
There is no scientific proof that 'God' exists outside the human imagination. On the other hand, all of scientific asessment to date has shown a total absence, and lack of need for, any concept of divinity or deity.

Where the developed West went yesterday, there China goes today, on a journey toward atheism. Tomorrow, India, LatAm, Africa, and the entire Middle East too will undertake that journey.  It seems impossible for us to contemplate this as a fact of the future, but that's the trendline of human civilisation, and it approaches scientific atheism.
May 28, 2018, 06:35:24 PM

There you go, doing the exact thing that you claim I am doing.

Cause and effect is upheld by Newton's 3rd Law, if nothing else. That isn't me. It is standard science.

Entropy is standard science and is visible everywhere.

Complexity is standard science and is visible everywhere.

I can't help it you are too biased against science to understand that these 3 things could not exist in a universe without God.

Now, don't misunderstand. The God of the universe is not being described by science very much. Perhaps even the word "God" is an improper word to use. If you feel that way, use other terms, like "Almighty, Divine Intelligence." or "The great First Cause," or "The Father of All," or any other words that describe God more accurately. But don't go on ignoring standard science which is all around you.

Cool

''these 3 things could not exist in a universe without God.'' You are saying those 3 things exist and they do but you are not proving how they all together prove god. How do you know they can't exist without a god?

Cool

legendary
May 28, 2018, 06:05:22 PM

Cause and effect is upheld by Newton's 3rd Law, if nothing else. That isn't me. It is standard science.

I can't help it you are too biased against science to understand that these 3 things could not exist in a universe without God.

Now, don't misunderstand. The God of the universe is not being described by science very much. Perhaps even the word "God" is an improper word to use. If you feel that way, use other terms, like "Almighty, Divine Intelligence." or "The great First Cause," or "The Father of All," or any other words that describe God more accurately. But don't go on ignoring standard science which is all around you.

Cool

''these 3 things could not exist in a universe without God.'' You are saying those 3 things exist and they do but you are not proving how they all together prove god. How do you know they can't exist without a god?

Cool
Activity: 27
May 28, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
The scientific proof of God does not make sense. Religion is not a science.
May 28, 2018, 05:46:30 PM

SBB, Im bad mouthing you cos you are just too easy.  Anything and everything you say is meant to prove that you are supposedly of such high intellect that only you can understand the science needed to prove your ridiculous god.

And so I stand by my previous statement: You are assuming things based on your beliefs and views. Your basic science is collective and coloured with YOUR opinion. I'm not badmouthing science, I love science. I refuse to refute your so called science purely because your putting your beliefs in certain scientific fields that YOU believe means god. Do you understand SBB? I have always been talking about the root cause of WHY and HOW you put your faith in your so called science-which-explains-god....not the actual science.

People could believe that the square root of the angle of the sun divided by the length of a bird's wings could mean god.....any of these things individually exists. Put them together and to THEM it means god. As does your collection of so called science mean god to YOU. None of these proves the scientific existence of god.

See SBB? Probably not....your prolly gonna come back with some witty comment about not talking science in a science thread when your JUST TOO DENSE to understand what I'm actually saying. Sorry I'm talking over your head, its that pesky cognitive dissonance again.

Cool

legendary
May 28, 2018, 05:43:39 PM

SBB, Im bad mouthing you cos you are just too easy.  Anything and everything you say is meant to prove that you are supposedly of such high intellect that only you can understand the science needed to prove your ridiculous god.

And so I stand by my previous statement: You are assuming things based on your beliefs and views. Your basic science is collective and coloured with YOUR opinion. I'm not badmouthing science, I love science. I refuse to refute your so called science purely because your putting your beliefs in certain scientific fields that YOU believe means god. Do you understand SBB? I have always been talking about the root cause of WHY and HOW you put your faith in your so called science-which-explains-god....not the actual science.

People could believe that the square root of the angle of the sun divided by the length of a bird's wings could mean god.....any of these things individually exists. Put them together and to THEM it means god. As does your collection of so called science mean god to YOU. None of these proves the scientific existence of god.

See SBB? Probably not....your prolly gonna come back with some witty comment about not talking science in a science thread when your JUST TOO DENSE to understand what I'm actually saying. Sorry I'm talking over your head, its that pesky cognitive dissonance again.

Cool
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 04:04:08 PM
I don't need any proof because faight is enough for me...
Activity: 28
May 25, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
Lol,  this is totally rubbish first they said men came from the evolution of apes., now there is chromosomes Now. All bullshit. God's work is unexplainable.
Activity: 38
May 25, 2018, 10:43:12 AM
Perhaps that is just theory, but we still believe that God exists and protects us.
Activity: 22
May 24, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
It doesn't need proof that GOD exists. We should have definitely know that there is  a supreme being which GOD
Activity: 47
May 24, 2018, 05:26:22 PM
Isn't this the question, that we all trying to find the answer for Wink
Pages:
Jump to: