Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 97. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 03, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

The consensus response is that Gödel's incompleteness theorem applies only to axiomatic formal systems (e.g. mathematics). Theology is not a formal system.

Therefore, Gödel's incompleteness theorem cannot be applied to theology.

Of course religious people would apply it because that's what you do with every single ''proof'' of god which always turns out to be false.

Any rebuttal to Gödel's incompleteness theorem essentially nullifies all science. What does that leave us with? Religion... and God.

Cool

I don't know if you have reading comprehension problems,
It's a difficult life, isn't it, not knowing many things.

I didn't say anything about any rebuttals.
Ah! You recognize a little of what you didn't say! Good work.

I said that you cannot apply godel's theorem to theology.

Ah! You recognize a little of what you DID say. Good work.

Perhaps sometime you will move on to even greater work, by recognizing that, "Any rebuttal to Gödel's incompleteness theorem essentially nullifies all science."

Cool

Could be true yet my point has nothing to do with the godel's theorem being wrong or right, my point was about applying the theorem to theology which is just not possible. You have had this kind of problem before with entropy, applying it incorrectly because you didn't know the definition.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 12:39:16 PM
I really doubt there is any scientific proof to describe god existence.

Who need proofs about unicorn or flying spaghetti monster?

So true.
That's why its called a religion. That's why there are many religions. That's why there was mythology.
It's just a matter of believing, not proof-concept of existence.
I guess this caps it all, it's a matter of individual beliefs that leads us to the path we choose to stick to.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 03, 2017, 11:17:06 AM

The consensus response is that Gödel's incompleteness theorem applies only to axiomatic formal systems (e.g. mathematics). Theology is not a formal system.

Of course religious people would apply it because that's what you do with every single ''proof'' of god which always turns out to be false.

Any rebuttal to Gödel's incompleteness theorem essentially nullifies all science. What does that leave us with? Religion... and God.

Cool

I don't know if you have reading comprehension problems,
It's a difficult life, isn't it, not knowing many things.

I didn't say anything about any rebuttals.
Ah! You recognize a little of what you didn't say! Good work.

I said that you cannot apply godel's theorem to theology.

Ah! You recognize a little of what you DID say. Good work.

Perhaps sometime you will move on to even greater work, by recognizing that, "Any rebuttal to Gödel's incompleteness theorem essentially nullifies all science."

Cool
November 02, 2017, 11:14:10 AM

Cool

I don't know if you have reading comprehension problems, I didn't say anything about any rebuttals. I said that you cannot apply godel's theorem to theology.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 01, 2017, 09:48:42 PM
In your religion of no God, you have yet to show any scientific contradiction to the scientific proofs that God DOES exist. All you have done so far is blab.

Do I need to do anything else besides blab?

You are the one claiming a fairy tale is real.  Show some evidence - why are you keeping us in suspense for 430 pages?

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2017, 09:41:57 PM
I observe that until now everything, anything, but not because of his mind. That's just all this excitement around the evidence of the existence of God, it makes no sense for real believing people. In most cases, these questions are discussed either by atheists or fanatics who have long since lost all the sanctity of the soul.

Quite the opposite. Almost all faith in God exists because there is some logical reason why He must exist.

Cool
guys hello, And why not be trusted for the sake of faith itself? It seems to me that a person must believe in something always and at the same time do not necessarily go on about many religions. I know people who believe in God, but only in their own way.

Psalm 19:1-4

The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands. Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge. There is no speech, nor are there words; Their voice is not heard. read more.

Hebrews 3:4

For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.

Romans 1:18-20

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.

Acts 17:29

"Being then the children of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and thought of man.

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2017, 09:37:52 PM
No. Only horses who think that "every single horse in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition."

But, those horses aren't really horses. They are donkeys.

Ok, so every single donkey in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition.

OR, you are just living in a fairy tale.

Which makes more sense?

Cool

In your religion of no God, you have yet to show any scientific contradiction to the scientific proofs that God DOES exist. All you have done so far is blab.

You and your religion can't believe that God doesn't exist strongly enough to make things happen that way. God's faith in Himself is way stronger than your faith against Him. Satan tried your route, and it only served to get him sent to Hell. You will only prove to destroy yourself.

Many scientists understand from science that God at least might exist. Many others of them understand that He DOES exist. Many have faith in Him for what they are unable to prove. You are banging your head against a wall that you can't destroy.

Cool
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2017, 07:02:50 PM
No. Only horses who think that "every single horse in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition."

Ok, so every single donkey in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition.

OR, you are just living in a fairy tale.

Which makes more sense?

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 01, 2017, 03:05:06 PM
I observe that until now everything, anything, but not because of his mind. That's just all this excitement around the evidence of the existence of God, it makes no sense for real believing people. In most cases, these questions are discussed either by atheists or fanatics who have long since lost all the sanctity of the soul.

Quite the opposite. Almost all faith in God exists because there is some logical reason why He must exist.

Cool
guys hello, And why not be trusted for the sake of faith itself? It seems to me that a person must believe in something always and at the same time do not necessarily go on about many religions. I know people who believe in God, but only in their own way.
legendary
November 01, 2017, 03:02:00 PM

Cool
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
November 01, 2017, 02:40:29 PM
legendary
November 01, 2017, 02:36:19 PM

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2017, 02:34:56 PM
It isn't a scenario of not leading the horse to water. It is a scenario of the horse not drinking, of its own volition.

Cool

Right - so every single horse in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition.

OOOOOOR - you are delusional. 

Cool

Cheesy
November 01, 2017, 08:44:08 AM

Vod
legendary
October 31, 2017, 10:27:12 PM
It isn't a scenario of not leading the horse to water. It is a scenario of the horse not drinking, of its own volition.

Cool

Right - so every single horse in the world refuses to drink, of it's own volition.

OOOOOOR - you are delusional. 

Cool

legendary
October 31, 2017, 10:19:29 PM

Wow - why have the millions of atheists around the world not heard of your delusions?

Proof would end the entire argument instantly. 

Cool

Cool
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2017, 05:16:52 PM

Wow - why have the millions of atheists around the world not heard of your delusions?

Proof would end the entire argument instantly. 

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
legendary
October 28, 2017, 03:37:09 AM
Keeping in mind that 'apparently' god and the devil 'changed places..' ha de fuckin ha..

As I see it, a bunch of gay faggot's into shaggin kids, and seperating the dads from said kid's in order to do so set up some sick blood drinkin shit where idiot's, dress up and know for a fact they can call up an aparition of what one might call a diety.. of sort's. But this one's more clever than me, because my star sign says I am lucifer on earth as we speak. But we never spoke.

Yet I am god. Not dead yet but cannot be, for eternity is endless repetition of the fractal math of the magic square's, correct?

Time exist's without space, for it has no form to adhere to , being the magnet I tell you to stick to, full fuckin stop.

Scared of Iron?

Meet the latest drone strike tool: wooden pelet's laden with holy water. Fired by air/water compression at a speed that will make vamp's melt in broad daylight.

Haha, question is folks, where am I , um, being 'real', or not?

Edited because it wasn't posted before it was..

I like to drink, n talk shite. That's obvious. It's my hobby. It takes my brain away from sellin idea's to terrorist's n shit, but being human, I need something to pick on, and me, I prefer what I like to call, wait for it, the bully. Freemasonry. When I first 'communed' (aka communicated) with BADecker, he would starve all of whatever for his beleif structure. Read back, it's in the argument's aka for/against..

In this is his admission he fancie's lucifer over god, for he fail's to see god provide's, not take's away..

He fails to see the athiest that sit's with god. and the devil.

There's a reason the athiest exist's. We know, but dont choose side's. We're not that fuckin stupid.

Away sacrifice, ye pitiful lambs to the slaughter, and may ye see yer kids blood as ye wash..

In the end, folk's, I am a lone wolf on a keyboard thinking aloud without speaking. The word's flow yet I know not how it types, for I watch my fingers type making sure they dont make a mistake, or at leat as little as possible, and then friend's say, did you see what you just wrote, I say, I never wrote, I watched my finger's create pattern's out of movement.. whan I read what was typed, I was like, wow...

Falasha..

I have to fin tonight with this. Freemasonry existing is the scientific proof that god's opposite exist's, and has opposite result's in said magic (that's currently being taught on screens everywhere, proving my point) to the god we SHOULD believe in. (Who-ever the fuck that one is) BADecker's god, the church, is finished, because that church's god is lucifer, and why the next mass burning of witches and those using witchcraft, will be burnt on the same day using your own god blessed tools of destruction. I mean, c'mon, you thought god invented nukes to kill the enemies of god? NO. It would take that many nukes to kill lucifer's worshipper's, freemasonry. Fuck the good. As long as we kill the baby sacrificer's, all WILL be good.

Would you mind at least pointing to which part of all your, above ^^^, drivel is scientific proof that God exists? That is, do you think you can even find it?

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: