Pages:
Author

Topic: Scientific proof that God exists? - page 98. (Read 845582 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
October 27, 2017, 11:28:45 PM
Wow, that's deep...    Smiley
Activity: 636
Merit: 505
October 24, 2017, 07:16:47 PM
Many Scientists now believe the existence of God is not only possible but probable. From their perspective, an intelligent force predating our universe initiated creation. And what’s more, scientific minds have drawn clear links between this force of intelligence and the spiritual realm.
You are right, many of the brightest scientific minds knew about Infinite Intelligence, and even committed atheists like Sartre and Anthony Flew eventually acknowledged the probability of that Intelligence.
https://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/eminent_researchers
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 24, 2017, 05:15:56 PM
im still looking for the solid proof he exists

The entire planet is.  Smiley

The only person that seems to have found the proof is Badecker, but he is not known for his mental well being.

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 01:41:24 PM
it was created for hopeless people. to give them hope, to make them feel better.

there's no proof, really there just none. with that i conclude that "god" doesnt exist.
Activity: 10
October 24, 2017, 01:20:29 PM
yes i believe that is totally exist in this world were live in   Wink Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 24, 2017, 01:10:27 PM
1. Big Bang
Scientists explain the concept of the creation of the universe in terms of the phenomenon of the big bang. A massive explosion or big bang that led to the formation of nature based on cosmological studies of the early form and development of the universe. In fact, this incident is contained in the explanation of the letter of AL-Anbiya verse 30.
Big Bang and the AL-Anbiya letter leave so much information out, regarding what exists, and how it could work, that they both are simply stories. BB shouldn't even be considered a theory for the beginning of the universe, it is so weak.

2. Earth
Earth as a human-inhabited planet has an ideal composition for shelter. Naturally, the earth is designed intelligently as an environment for all species of living beings to survive.
This is true. But it isn't enough explanation to make it scientific proof for God.

3. Water
In any part of the world, no life can survive without water. Thinking about how water can flow around the world, shows the power that governs it.

This in itself would not be considered scientific proof for or against the existence of God, even though it is something that is marvelous.

Cool
legendary
October 24, 2017, 01:02:42 PM
бoг ecть и этoмy нe нyжны нayчныe дoкaзaтeльcтвa Huh Huh Huh

Ho ecть нayчныe дoкaзaтeльcтвa для Бoгa, дaжe ecли этo нe нyжнo.

Cool
Activity: 30
October 24, 2017, 01:01:46 PM
1. Big Bang
Scientists explain the concept of the creation of the universe in terms of the phenomenon of the big bang. A massive explosion or big bang that led to the formation of nature based on cosmological studies of the early form and development of the universe. In fact, this incident is contained in the explanation of the letter of AL-Anbiya verse 30.

2. Earth
Earth as a human-inhabited planet has an ideal composition for shelter. Naturally, the earth is designed intelligently as an environment for all species of living beings to survive.

3. Water
In any part of the world, no life can survive without water. Thinking about how water can flow around the world, shows the power that governs it.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 12:25:25 PM

If you saw the proof, would you recognize it?

If someone showed you the proof, would you understand it? Or would you simply have to believe him or not.

If you don't understand the proof but you believe it anyway, then it is a religion for you, and not science.

Cool
Activity: 56
October 24, 2017, 12:10:37 PM
That's why its called a religion. That's why there are many religions.
CWX
Activity: 49
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 12:08:24 PM
Activity: 36
October 24, 2017, 12:06:44 PM
Many Scientists now believe the existence of God is not only possible but probable. From their perspective, an intelligent force predating our universe initiated creation. And what’s more, scientific minds have drawn clear links between this force of intelligence and the spiritual realm.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 07:39:20 AM

What is incest? There is more incest going on right now than there ever was at the time of Adam and Eve.

Just think. If evolution happened, some mutated critter, who was just a tiny bit different than his fellows, mated with a non-mutated critter, to form children who carried the mutation only part way. Then that non-mutated critter died, and left his now imperfect mutation in his kids, so that they destroyed the mutating ability altogether.

The whole idea of evolution is about as stupid as you can get. If it worked at all, we would have dozens, or hundreds, or thousands, or millions of different kinds of intelligent, reasoning, human-like species all around us. But we don't. We only have two:
1. People who believe in God, and;
2. People who don't believe in God.

Cool

Dude, I have no phuking idea wtf you are on about there. All I can say is you really
need to get out of your little bitcoin thread preaching pious world, take your reality blindfold off, take your fingers out of your
ears, read up on some real science instead of bible bollocks....and please, for phucks sake, educate yourself on evolution....

What I am talking about is this. There is no factual basis for evolution. Here is what I mean.

Evolutionists have taken facts and said that they are part of evolution, when these same facts can fit many other things, as well, and nobody knows if they are part of evolution, or part of something else.

Then, evolutionists have built up a story that they call evolution theory, out of all these facts that can totally fit other things besides evolution, and that they don't factually know fit evolution only or for sure.

Then evolutionists call their story science, when all it is, is religion. Why is it religion? Because all the facts of evolution aren't necessarily part of evolution, but fit other things, as well.

Most so-called evolution facts fit creation, in some other way, better than they fit evolution the way evolutionists state.

If evolution isn't a complete fairy tale, nobody knows it for sure. It is all guesswork.

The fact that someone can't scientifically disprove the scientific laws and facts of cause and effect, entropy, and complexity, shows that all they are talking is religion. And this isn't the topic for religion. All a person needs to do to show that these 3 laws/facts are such, is research them all over the Internet.

Scientific law proves that God exists.

Cool
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 24, 2017, 05:15:09 AM

What is incest? There is more incest going on right now than there ever was at the time of Adam and Eve.

Just think. If evolution happened, some mutated critter, who was just a tiny bit different than his fellows, mated with a non-mutated critter, to form children who carried the mutation only part way. Then that non-mutated critter died, and left his now imperfect mutation in his kids, so that they destroyed the mutating ability altogether.

The whole idea of evolution is about as stupid as you can get. If it worked at all, we would have dozens, or hundreds, or thousands, or millions of different kinds of intelligent, reasoning, human-like species all around us. But we don't. We only have two:
1. People who believe in God, and;
2. People who don't believe in God.

Cool

Dude, I have no phuking idea wtf you are on about there. All I can say is you really
need to get out of your little bitcoin thread preaching pious world, take your reality blindfold off, take your fingers out of your
ears, read up on some real science instead of bible bollocks....and please, for phucks sake, educate yourself on evolution....

Dude, he can't even answer questions about his loved bible, I asked him what happens with kids that die prematurely , do they go to heaven? What about kids that are not even born and he ignored it because he knows there is no good answer, he keeps posting the links which I debunked and he can't answer to that either, he usually just says, oh your links are self-debunking because again he can't answer.
legendary
October 24, 2017, 02:24:44 AM
Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God. On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you.Before you look at the facts surrounding his existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.The universe had a start - what caused it?The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?

You have a good answer. The problem with it is that it doesn't fit the scientific form. In other words, it is a bit off topic here.

To get an idea about scientific proof, look at the links in this link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23431732. It could be said better, of course. But scientific proof has to be shown in scientific ways so that it can remain scientific proof.

Smiley
Activity: 32
October 24, 2017, 02:12:38 AM
Just once wouldn't you love for someone to simply show you the evidence for God's existence? No arm-twisting. No statements of, "You just have to believe." Well, here is an attempt to candidly offer some of the reasons which suggest that God exists.

But first consider this. When it comes to the possibility of God's existence, the Bible says that there are people who have seen sufficient evidence, but they have suppressed the truth about God. On the other hand, for those who want to know God if he is there, he says, "You will seek me and find me; when you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you.Before you look at the facts surrounding his existence, ask yourself, If God does exist, would I want to know him? Here then, are some reasons to consider...The complexity of our planet points to a deliberate Designer who not only created our universe, but sustains it today.The universe had a start - what caused it?The universe operates by uniform laws of nature. Why does it?
legendary
October 24, 2017, 01:40:37 AM
everyone of us has a different belief, me i belive in god,, but this topic is very sensitive,, i cant comment more.. im afraid to be bully by this

Sounds like an active forum is not the place for you.

Cool
Activity: 5
October 23, 2017, 10:45:53 PM
everyone of us has a different belief, me i belive in god,, but this topic is very sensitive,, i cant comment more.. im afraid to be bully by this
legendary
October 23, 2017, 10:26:12 PM

Don't listen to badecker, he has been debunked several times before.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19455088

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19350390
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19357376

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19355289

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19666684

Don't listen to Astargath. His debunking links debunk themselves.

Cool
legendary
October 23, 2017, 10:23:54 PM
I agree the first human is adam and Eve. While the theory of darwin is just a theory that is not based on DNA research. What is taught in my religion is the same, that is Adam and Eve is the first human

Thanks for showing us what you look like ^^^ while you scoff at the proof for the existence of God.

Cool

dude can you read? the comment I responded to mentions adam and eve nonsense.
It says nothing about scoffing at your imaginary god magic sky fairy and complete lack of proof thereof.
Though yeah, I do indeed scoff at your invisible sky daddy and proud of that.. so thanx for pointing that out bud!
I look like that yes! Funny joke yes!  ..(well my 9 year old laughed at it anyway) Cool Cool

And then you showed yourself laughing about the comment you quoted. So, now we all see why your 9-y-o daughter laughs at you.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: