Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 19. (Read 62208 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is anybody else having trouble connecting with more than one worker??  I have created 3, but I can only connect to the first one I made...ideas?

stratum is losing connection....

Mine says authentication failed

Something is very wrong.... Can it be an attack of some sort? I keep getting disconnected, and it results in very low diff and hash.

I doubt it's an attack of any sort because my one worker is fine, but I guess I wouldn't really know anything Tongue
It's not really a huge problem, so I'm going to keep mining here because I love the pool, it would just be nice to have more than one worker...

Well I had to resort to connecting 1 miner to every node non-us/eu....
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Is anybody else having trouble connecting with more than one worker??  I have created 3, but I can only connect to the first one I made...ideas?

Something is very wrong.... Can it be an attack of some sort? I keep getting disconnected, and it results in very low diff and hash.

I doubt it's an attack of any sort because my one worker is fine, but I guess I wouldn't really know anything Tongue
It's not really a huge problem, so I'm going to keep mining here because I love the pool, it would just be nice to have more than one worker...

Thanks. I also thinking about add TAG and possible Granite.
I don't see any idea or work made for Blackcat Coin.

Will think about X13. It will need more work.

Disabled coins disabled because it's almost dead and I just lazy to delete it. EZCoin make 100 blocks last 24 hours, almost all block found by our empty pool, but block time should be 60 seconds.
Also trade volume on Cryptsy 36 USD daily almost nothing.

Well, that EZ Coin was me pumping 30 Mh/s over a pre-total networkhash of 9 Mh/s (I guess I could have done that 51% thing there?  Grin)

But... Saturncoin, Bluecoin, Hobonickels... still look good to me. So what if they don't get traded ? Some people migt wanna hang on to them. And they will get traded if we can mine them  Roll Eyes

As far as the new coins go: Who cares about their ideas... Mine, dump and let die.... Profits need to be made !
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I have a announcement about MastiffCoin.
I can't turn off Staking for this coin and your fund locked for staking and I can't use it to make payouts.
I turn off daemon now to stop this. Coin have 1200 blocks maturity time and with current block rate it can take long time Sad
I will wait some time (10 hours) start wallet again. Possible this time some POS coins will be unlocked and will be possible to make payout.

Currently I have blocked coins in stake: "stake" : 14606.18743738 and need to payout 13508.43674892 so your coins is "save", but unfortunately I can't use it right now because of POS.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7096238

If you know how to turn off stake, please write here.

Hey Niceman,
I had a couple issues withdrawing my Mastiffcoin on your website. I tried to withdraw it for 5 days and it refused to complete the request time and time again. I tried three different wallet addresses, all to no avail. I had around 500 Mastiffcoin; is there any way I could have this redeposited into my account when you fix the issue?

Other than that issue, the site has been great! Ive been on for quite a while and hope to stay with you in the future.

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
when will you be adding X13 and new coins for X11 , lots of profit there right now but i'm mining elsewhere cause you don't have them.

Write your suggestions. I don't see any interesting new coins.

Old Coin Scrypt : TAG

X11:

Blackcat Coin
Granite

X13:

- Cloakcoin
- X13Coin

I guess it would just be nice to not be stuck, and to be able to hop on the bandwagon when a new coin comes out.

Also, I guess you are checking from time to time if the auto-mining disabled coins are safe again ? Cause I've been mining some EZ Coins for example and I don't see a problem...
Thanks. I also thinking about add TAG and possible Granite.
I don't see any idea or work made for Blackcat Coin.

Will think about X13. It will need more work.

Disabled coins disabled because it's almost dead and I just lazy to delete it. EZCoin make 100 blocks last 24 hours, almost all block found by our empty pool, but block time should be 60 seconds.
Also trade volume on Cryptsy 36 USD daily almost nothing.
when will you be adding X13 and new coins for X11 , lots of profit there right now but i'm mining elsewhere cause you don't have them.

Old Coin Scrypt : TAG

X11:

Blackcat Coin
Granite

X13:

- Cloakcoin
- X13Coin

I guess it would just be nice to not be stuck, and to be able to hop on the bandwagon when a new coin comes out.

Also, I guess you are checking from time to time if the auto-mining disabled coins are safe again ? Cause I've been mining some EZ Coins for example and I don't see a problem...

Activity: 1
How about adding all x13 coins and be the first pool where we can mine all of them?
Activity: 47
How about adding all x13 coins and be the first pool where we can mine all of them?
CoinMine.pw

Yes.... Maestro, new coins please !  Grin
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I can't turn off Staking for this coin and your fund locked for staking and I can't use it to make payouts.
I turn off daemon now to stop this. Coin have 1200 blocks maturity time and with current block rate it can take long time Sad
I will wait some time (10 hours) start wallet again. Possible this time some POS coins will be unlocked and will be possible to make payout.

Currently I have blocked coins in stake: "stake" : 14606.18743738 and need to payout 13508.43674892 so your coins is "save", but unfortunately I can't use it right now because of POS.

Niceman,

Saw this earlier today, I hope this helps.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7063941

Thank you. Found it already. But coins is still locked, need to wait until maturity.

I see that Mastiff wa paid out this morning, thanks for your hard work!

Niceman,

Thank you. Found it already. But coins is still locked, need to wait until maturity.

Going to be a while, huh! I'm not waiting for too many though,not a problem as I don't plan on selling for a while. Thanks for your pool!
CoinMine.pw

Niceman,

Hello,

Sorry JPS2K5, but it's not serious. Smiley Several users asked me to hire worker name for better privacy and security. If worker names are visible, it's possible theoretically to make some attacks to the pool with known workers names. So I made this changes. I don't want to add more complexity and make your personal workers visible. And I don't want to add some additional account settings and make it even more difficult.

Sigh... I will change my worker names. I shall be famous !

Niceman,

Pages:
Jump to: