Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 22. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
By any chance you could add port 80 to mine? I got firewall at work and I cannot mine on your pool with this computer I have there. Its a small 5770 but would be something. Like, scrypt.eu.coinmine.pm, scrypt.ca.coinmine.pm...x11.eu.coinmine.pw ..

Also, about the auto conversion to BTC or any other coin, do you have plans on doing it, if so, any idea on how is this project? I liked the feature at wemineall.com, that users can choose to either convert to BTC or keep the current coin and the status of the process. Something like that would be great. Your pool would also get a huge boost on users seeking it by that feature.

You need to add more coins at N-Scrypt and X11.

Last comment: Could you make a profit estimated value based on N-Scrypt and X11? The same you did with Scrypt/BTC/day and USD/day.

ty for your great job so far, very good pool
dlx
Activity: 61
Working VERY nice. You should advertise it more, and put it in your signature below.

I have https version,  https://ssl.coinmine.pw/
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Yes CGA wallet was updated to last version and I leave payouts disabled while network unstable (only 2 nodes was updated).
Payout enabled now.

I have https version,  https://ssl.coinmine.pw/
dlx
Activity: 61
Thank you for your excellent service.

CGA payments had stopped. Maybe because your updating the Wallet to 1.3.4.1 ?

Suggestion:  Please activate HTTPS !  It would be great (and secure).

CoinMine.pw
PiggyCoin (PIG) added to Scrypt pools.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Thank you  Smiley

I will bring over some more serious hashpower within a week  Tongue
CoinMine.pw
Several new coins added.

StabilityShares (XSI) added to Scrypt pools.
X11 COIN (XC) added to X11 pools.

And by your request for some old coins Smiley

FeatherCoin (FTC) added to Scrypt pools.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I don't see much going on with any new coins... we maybe hitting the low point of the year like last year during summer.
CoinMine.pw
SyncCoin (SYNC) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Can you please get some older stable coins in ? Tagcoin, Megacoin, Worldcoin, feathercoin? I don't want to look at mining anoncoin all day...
And some Scrypt-N variety ? Giarcoin ?
Thank you.
Ok. I'll check some old coins. But it's not profitable most time. Also check difficulty. If it's profitable but have difficulty 0.05 like GiarCoin - it's bad idea to add almost dead coins.
CoinMine.pw
Yes, our X11 pools becomes popular... Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
wow look at that x11 us-server load ...

glad I'm on the eu-server Smiley
Hello, this pool seems great and I am looking into using it, my only concern is if there is threshold withdraws so I can automatically withdraw and then autosell on cryptsy

Thanks, Due Regards.

I hope he doesn't mind me answering. There is a threshold you can set for automatic withdrawl. There is also a minimum when you set it, but it's very low and as far as I can tell just to prevent being charged for the withdrawl.
Activity: 107
Cookie...Cookie.
Hello, this pool seems great and I am looking into using it, my only concern is if there is threshold withdraws so I can automatically withdraw and then autosell on cryptsy

Thanks, Due Regards.
Activity: 805
you site rocks and all the stats are amazing, but everything is calculated now on btc/1mh/24hrs, it would be nice to see that on the main dashboard page per coin, would make it easier to to see what coin is worth it when i compare to other site and how much i can make per hour. thanks..

Activity: 392
Hi niceman...
just to let you know that bankcoin is added today on poloniex

Can you please get some older stable coins in ? Tagcoin, Megacoin, Worldcoin, feathercoin? I don't want to look at mining anoncoin all day...

And some Scrypt-N variety ? Giarcoin ?

Thank you.
CoinMine.pw
Please, withdraw your OrangeCoin (OC)! Coin will be removed tomorrow!
CoinMine.pw
BankCoin (BANK) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Spots (SPT) and EZCoin (EZC) will be removed from pool due (depth?) low trading volume, profit and unstable network. Please withdraw your coins before 23/05/2014.
Pages:
Jump to: