Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 25. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
BadgerCoin (BDG) added to X11 pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Why extremly low profit last 24 hours?

Please add high profitable coins, such as NeoCoin, Feathercoin, Catcoin, Rotocoin, Bottlecaps, GPUcoin, Potcoin!!!

I will soon have nothing to eat because not have money.
I'm really want to find some profitable coins, and... can't.

All this coins you write here not profitable or have extremely low difficulty.
We can't mine coins with net hashrate 10Mh and difficulty 0.15 for example. Difficulty will be 1.5-2 next moment we start mine it with 500 - 700 Mhash.
Same with X11 coins. I can't find X11 coin what traded with some volume.
I don't want to add coins with trading volume 10 - 20 USD daily.
CoinMine.pw
ShibeCoin (SHIBE) added to Scrypt pools. Happy mining!
CoinMine.pw
Sorry for system downtime. Now all systems fixed and works as usual.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Does anyone else have probleme with the payouts?
A lot of my coins hit the payment limit and no payout ist being send to my addresses...
Same here. Manual payment not working for me either.

News from the pool:

2014-05-07 : Our payout server has stability problem during this night. After server restart some blocks was paidout twice and you have not correct balances now. All payouts disabled while balances will be fixed.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
A lot of my coins hit the payment limit and no payout ist being send to my addresses...
Same here. Manual payment not working for me either.
legendary
Activity: 980
Traveling in subspace
8 of the last 11 blocks orphaned. Not good.
Activity: 124
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What happened to noblecoin pool rewards?
The block statuses were "updating" for last half a day, and now rewards of these blocks are 0.  Huh

That's what i'm talking about:

http://i.imgur.com/LtHk9fD.jpg
Activity: 854
Merit: 506

Please add high profitable coins, such as NeoCoin, Feathercoin, Catcoin, Rotocoin, Bottlecaps, GPUcoin, Potcoin!!!

EBTcoin, Shibecoin, Neocoin and Suncoin are eating it up right now.
I thought we had Potcoin?Huh
Activity: 868

any change to add suncoin?

Shibecoin is rocking hard too at Bittrex!
Activity: 152
I was a big fan of Coinmine.pw, but last weeks are big disappointment :

1) White, blue, orange and what next?? Because of those ****** coins I gonna have a heart attack  Huh

2) Still only 2 coins in X11 sections!! Why?  For example, I think that BDG is way better coin, than WC or BLU.
Activity: 868
Bluecoin disabled at bittrex.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
does it auto-exchange to btc or not? I don't remember if I ask it already. 2 x11 coin is not enough . you need some more like 5 at least. the more the better. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
X11 algo is the future for all GPU miners...
Lot of new altcoins are based on it...
Scrypt will fry our GPU during summer... Gridseeds already put GPUs in the corner... and Asics will definilty kill them...
Please add more X11 coins to your multipool!
Thank u for ur nice and preciuos job!

Yes please add more X11 coins asap!!!

yes, X11 seems the future of GPU/CPU mining
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
X11 algo is the future for all GPU miners...
Lot of new altcoins are based on it...
Scrypt will fry our GPU during summer... Gridseeds already put GPUs in the corner... and Asics will definilty kill them...
Please add more X11 coins to your multipool!
Thank u for ur nice and preciuos job!

Yes please add more X11 coins asap!!!
Thanks I may have to try that. Set up cryptsy autoexchange on the coins i want auto traded and just hold the other ones i don't. Buying HBN  if anyone has any btw!

Perfect. That works too. HBN has a tendency to climb up when you dont expect it. I think Meow is top coin. You can always mine Meow then buy HBN.

Didn't think of that. So you're saying mine the top profit coin and trade it to btc then to hbn? Not a bad idea, I could play the market a little and see about getting more hbn out of it. I was using hashcows for a bit but that was awful return on my MH for some reason.

Yes. I use www.whattomine.com and go by top coin from coinmine.pw . I tried hashcow before and didn't like the returns. coinmine.pw is really smooth pool especially for my gridseeds.
Activity: 152
BLU profit calculation is broken... it takes old and frozen Poloniex price to calculate BLU profit!!
Please fix this or disable this (shit)coin!
Thanks!

EDIT: Bittrex.com price added and its better now, thanks!
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Thanks I may have to try that. Set up cryptsy autoexchange on the coins i want auto traded and just hold the other ones i don't. Buying HBN  if anyone has any btw!

Perfect. That works too. HBN has a tendency to climb up when you dont expect it. I think Meow is top coin. You can always mine Meow then buy HBN.

Didn't think of that. So you're saying mine the top profit coin and trade it to btc then to hbn? Not a bad idea, I could play the market a little and see about getting more hbn out of it. I was using hashcows for a bit but that was awful return on my MH for some reason.
Pages:
Jump to: