Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 26. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506
Thanks I may have to try that. Set up cryptsy autoexchange on the coins i want auto traded and just hold the other ones i don't. Buying HBN  if anyone has any btw!

Perfect. That works too. HBN has a tendency to climb up when you dont expect it. I think Meow is top coin. You can always mine Meow then buy HBN.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Thanks I may have to try that. Set up cryptsy autoexchange on the coins i want auto traded and just hold the other ones i don't. Buying HBN  if anyone has any btw!
Love this site. Question though, when you use the auto mode, does it automatically mine the most profitable coin and then pay me out in BTC or is that something I have to do automatically through an exchange or manually on my own?

You can setup a payout amount to go to exchange or manually do it on your own. I prefer this method because other pools do it for you but who knows how they are trading or where. I prefer to do it myself. I might have a feeling to hold on to a certain coin and not trade it right away because i might have a feeling a week later it doubles in price.

A nice coin I keep seeing lately is Suncoin
Activity: 373
Love this site. Question though, when you use the auto mode, does it automatically mine the most profitable coin and then pay me out in BTC or is that something I have to do automatically through an exchange or manually on my own?
@ Niceman - any chance we might get EMC2?
I don't want to add EMC2. It need to change server software to create additional transaction to pay development fee...

OK gotcha. That explains why I have never seen that coin on a multipool before. Thanks.
Activity: 251
Been with you guys for a while now and plan on adding a new 750ti into the mix! Reliable and great dev! I only use you guys and ScryptCC now for my mining period. http://scrypt.cc?ref=babLE
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
I don't want to add EMC2. It need to change server software to create additional transaction to pay development fee...
CoinMine.pw
BlueCoin added to CoinMine.PW Scrypt pool
what's more profitable to mine: scrypt, -n, or x11?

depends on the coin. try looking through

www.whatmine.com
www.whattomine.com
www.coinwarz.com

see which best fits your mining.

legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
what's more profitable to mine: scrypt, -n, or x11?
0% rejection rate.... impressive! Told my buddies. They are bringing gridseeds over also. Thx again!
I changed my stratum servers and now it can work with BFGMiner.
NiceHash.com service also works fine with my pool.

U Da Man!!! Thank you!!!
CoinMine.pw
AsiaCoin, iCoin, ECCoin and WhiteCoin will be removed from CoinMine.pw at 07 / 04(April) / 2014. Withdraw your coins as soon as possible!
CoinMine.pw
I changed my stratum servers and now it can work with BFGMiner.
NiceHash.com service also works fine with my pool.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I have a few unused pc and plan to direct it to this pool I've tried one machine unfortunately it always get cut-off tried all the other servers but getting the same issue ...Is it my connection ? I've tried it on some other pool and my hashrate is stable any members here with the same issue..BTCBTC
Don't use BFGMiner to mine at CoinMine. BFGMiner not work correctly with VARdifficulty. After get new difficulty target it starts work from beginning and you get "Duplicate share" error because send this share before. And after several rejected shares in a row your worker will be temporarily banned.

cgminer, sgminer or cpuminer work fine

Oh well. Thanks for the response. My friends and I all use Hashra Controla which is based of bfgminer. Scripta is available with cgminer but crashes often. You got a great pool but we won't be able to mine there. We have some serious hash power too.
CoinMine.pw
Don't use BFGMiner to mine at CoinMine. BFGMiner not work correctly with VARdifficulty. After get new difficulty target it starts work from beginning and you get "Duplicate share" error because send this share before. And after several rejected shares in a row your worker will be temporarily banned.

cgminer, sgminer or cpuminer work fine
CoinMine.pw
iCoin, ECCoin and WhiteCoin will be removed from CoinMine.pw at 07 / 04(April) / 2014. Withdraw your coins as soon as possible
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
problem with hash rate being reported. I see my miner showing shares submitted however the website do not record the shares. Any help?
I am currently running 60 gridseed 5 chips and 1 blade. I use to mine here all the time till my workers would get temp banned. I logged on today after not coming by for awhile and same thing. It starts saying duplicate share rejecting them before the ban. I do not have this issues at other multipools.

Thanks.

I tried one worker and the US link instead of CA link. Same results after a while. Let me know when you guys fix it. I like the coins but I can't afford to mine at half speed.

Thanks

Any luck on why the pool does this? You spoke with me on IRC about this issues. Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: