Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 29. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Suggestion:
In the Adresses page, the wallets are red, yellow or green to mean different things. I suggest to add another color for the coins disabled for mining. I think it will be easier to see which coins I need to withdraw as soon as possible.

Also, is it possible to clean the Coin Vote lists? I mean, remove the coins we already have from the first list and remove the coins already disabled from the second list.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
I'm sorry for longer down time. It tooks much longer because RAID massive for 2.5Tb become read-only and goes to rebuid status. It takes about 12 hour to rebuild 2.5 Tb disks. This time, I have made several improvements and optimisations with server and disk system.

Server works much better now and we have much less orphaned blocks count now.
Also I added ability to make many stratum nodes to spread system load. We have USA node now with address
stratum+tcp://us.coinmine.pw:1111
And I'll up more nodes easy if it will be needed.

I'm working now to make several multi-pools for another algos (Scrypt-N and X11). I think it will be launched in 2-3 days.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10

whats a problem?  12+ hrs down?

Website says server down for maintenance. He says for only 2-3 hours so idk why taking so long

2-3 hours was 12 hours already

It's a daylight saving time of 12 hours

you are really calm that nothing works?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Website says server down for maintenance. He says for only 2-3 hours so idk why taking so long

It's a daylight saving time of 12 hours
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

whats a problem?  12+ hrs down?

whats a problem?  12+ hrs down?
CoinMine.pw
Offtopic:
I don't sure, what ASICs is crypto-currensy killers. Sure - it's a killers for shit-coins (90% coins created), but ASICs make real used currency much more stronger.
Bitcoin with ASICs now greatest currency in the world with stable network and this happened due professional ASICs industry, what support bitcoin now.

OffTopic off:

I'll release new server version soon. As usual, it will be more fast and optimized, I have some money now due fees, so I'll get more servers for stable work.
We will have several stratum nodes around the world and will have several coin-sets for different algorithms.
Activity: 4
All excellent stuff but the future of scrypt mining is uncertain as to the existence of gridseed... So we need to bet ont the future gpu mining coins so that means n-scrypt, S Jane etc.. And best way to do it would be to create n-scrypt switch pools and s jane switch pools etc  and mine more profitable coin and by betting on them maybe more like it can be created ... Fight must be won against Asics  Kiss
Activity: 34
it's a very multipool - simple, user-friendly and robust.  thanks for putting it together!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CoinMine.pw added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 8
Hi Niceman,

Thanks for your reply, once last suggestion/request.

It would be helpful if when we click Sort by USD amount it would stay sorted that way until
we click sort by Alphabetical.  If we click a manual payout the screen resorts alphabetically
on the refresh and you have to re-sort by USD amount again.

Again not a big deal just an observation, the site is great.

DD
CoinMine.pw
Love the Site, Best Multipool by far.

Couple questions:
1. Can you add a timezone param, so profitability for last 24 hours is adjusted to a users home time zone.
2. Any plans for an East Coast end point?  Sure it would help pick up hash rate.
3. Hope to see auto sell, this is mainly needed for coins not listed on Cryptsy, would be nice if we could pick the coins to auto sell.
Most coins we can send to Cryptsy and they will auto sell for us, but your users miss out on profits because of (sleep) with
coins only exchanged on exchanges like poloniex or mintpal that do not have auto convert features.  I've been hit twice in 3 days with
missing the pump and only getting the dump portion of it.
4. What are the recommended settings for the cgminer expiry and scantime parameters for a fast autoswitching multipool like this?
Should we be at 1 sec scan time and 1 sec expiry or 1/6?
5. My miners get the cgminer message "New Block detected on network before pool notification" repeatedly, can you offer insight, is
there an adjustment to make on our miners to reduce this if needed or is it not a worry?
6. If there are suggestions to make our miners work with your fast switching, please add it to an faq for us.

Thanks ahead of time for your reply and site Niceman.

DD

1. I think think it's necessary. My main Idea for time was not use any actual time values, but "time ago" instead. Any time, when you see some "time" on website you must to find timezone, remember your time zone, make mathematical equations with hours and get some time. I hate this staff. That's why I use only "15 minutes ago: for example. So you just see "1 hour ago" and you get all your want. If you see 24 hours ago - its your actual 24 hours, not server. Only one page use server time. Is Group results by days here http://www.coinmine.pw/yourprofit.php?groupby=2.

2. I working right now to make my system multi-Stratum server. Every server will have own "found blocks" but all information will be available on main website of course.

3. I think auto sell it's main problem of multi-switching pool and reason why new coins die. Multipools just mine this coins with "GHs" and sell "this shit" with any available price. Sure this leads to constant down-trend in any coins. Multipools not care about coins, only today profit. I made my pool to make coin's MINING more easy and efficient for users. Get highest possible BTC/Mh rate but destroy all around is not my purpose.
I plan to launch my own exchange service soon with combined balance from pool, I'm was stock trader about 10 years and want to make a real market with trading functions and standards like NASDAQ, but it will take a time.

4. I don't know what this settings for. I think it's deprecated with Stratum protocol.

5. "New Block detected on network before pool notification" it's normal. I send new block to cgminer not standard way, this leads to less reject rate and less duplicate works with another pools.

6. Where is no any suggestion or tricks. Smiley Just point your miner to stratum+tcp://eu.coinmine.pw:1111 and get a lot of mined coins.  Smiley
Activity: 8
Hi,

Love the Site, Best Multipool by far.

Couple questions:
1. Can you add a timezone param, so profitability for last 24 hours is adjusted
to a users home time zone.
2. Any plans for an East Coast end point?  Sure it would help pick up hash rate.
3. Hope to see auto sell, this is mainly needed for coins not listed on Cryptsy, would be nice if we could pick the coins to auto sell.
Most coins we can send to Cryptsy and they will auto sell for us, but your users miss out on profits because of (sleep) with
coins only exchanged on exchanges like poloniex or mintpal that do not have auto convert features.  I've been hit twice in 3 days with
missing the pump and only getting the dump portion of it.
4. What are the recommended settings for the cgminer expiry and scantime parameters for a fast autoswitching multipool like this?
Should we be at 1 sec scan time and 1 sec expiry or 1/6?
5. My miners get the cgminer message "New Block detected on network before pool notification" repeatedly, can you offer insight, is
there an adjustment to make on our miners to reduce this if needed or is it not a worry?
6. If there are suggestions to make our miners work with your fast switching, please add it to an faq for us.

Thanks ahead of time for your reply and site Niceman.

DD
Activity: 4
Emailed you at your support email address with recommendations on how to increase your profitability hugely on low DIFF coins based on my testing and what I keep seeing on Stratum's everywhere. Smiley Hope this helps, and would love this feature implemented!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Eganwp

Eganwp, I'm curious...  Any chance you would share with the rest of us your findings?
Activity: 26
Emailed you at your support email address with recommendations on how to increase your profitability hugely on low DIFF coins based on my testing and what I keep seeing on Stratum's everywhere. Smiley Hope this helps, and would love this feature implemented!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Eganwp
Activity: 116
Having trouble connecting and/or staying connected today. Hardware limitations? Pool hash rate has increased considerably.

USA - East coast.

CoinMine.pw
Pages:
Jump to: