Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 27. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
We already dominate the world. Too late bro.
Activity: 253
While you wait coin added to Poloniex or Mintpal you may loose all profit - like with whitecoin or asiacoin.

I agree with u... The timeliness is the most important thing in this context of hundreds new altcoins!
On another small multipool i gained half btc in a while even wout to notice it...
When WC exploded i could notice my rig was mining it via mpool since already 2 days!
Good surprise!
Activity: 253
X11 algo is the future for all GPU miners...
Lot of new altcoins are based on it...
Scrypt will fry our GPU during summer... Gridseeds already put GPUs in the corner... and Asics will definilty kill them...
Please add more X11 coins to your multipool!
Thank u for ur nice and preciuos job!
Activity: 169
Is there any chance to get an API key which lists both worker status and payment balances, but does NOT allow for changing of payment addresses or worker mining coins? Your users would like coinmine.pw added to CryptFolio but sadly I can't add it since the PayAPI is unsafe.
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I am currently running 60 gridseed 5 chips and 1 blade. I use to mine here all the time till my workers would get temp banned. I logged on today after not coming by for awhile and same thing. It starts saying duplicate share rejecting them before the ban. I do not have this issues at other multipools.

Thanks.

I tried one worker and the US link instead of CA link. Same results after a while. Let me know when you guys fix it. I like the coins but I can't afford to mine at half speed.

Thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
I am currently running 60 gridseed 5 chips and 1 blade. I use to mine here all the time till my workers would get temp banned. I logged on today after not coming by for awhile and same thing. It starts saying duplicate share rejecting them before the ban. I do not have this issues at other multipools.

Thanks.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Any idea on when you shall add auto conversion to BTC or LTC as payment withdraw?
Activity: 237
Are you still have some problems with mining. We had some stability issues with CA node. But now all nodes works stable.
it's just a dream and not a reality. anyway right now ...
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
While you wait coin added to Poloniex or Mintpal you may loose all profit - like with whitecoin or asiacoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
WhiteCoin and AsiaCoin added to our Scrypt multipool
CoinMine.pw
It's becouse this coins not traded. I try to add coins only who traded on MintPal or Poloniex. From this list only LogiCoin traded on Poloniex with low volume. And I'll add it soon. But I'll glad if you'll suggest strong coins.
Activity: 24
Why don't you add many new X11 coins? Muniticoin, Logicoin, Quebecoin, Givecoin? I think 6 coins is better then 2 =) Because the 2-coin-pool is not the MULTIpool=)) Hope you'll add these coins ASAP!
CoinMine.pw
Added new stratum node in Singapore! You can connect to this node from Asia-Pacific region (Australia, India). Address stratum+tcp://sg.coinmine.pw:[PORT].
CoinMine.pw
So I like the pool, but I'm getting absolutely nothing for hashrate and payouts. I've been on the pool for 8 hours with 16Mhs and the pool is only giving me 8-12Mhs, sometimes it drops to 0 and goes back up looking at the dashboard.. Payouts are only about 1/3 of what I should be getting right now. Everything looks alright on my end and works perfectly fine on other pools. My hashrates on my miners is perfectly fine too.

I'm mining on the CA server as well.
Are you still have some problems with mining. We had some stability issues with CA node. But now all nodes works stable.
CoinMine.pw
Yo, there is problem with the scrypt-x pools. The exchange info are wrong (at least on poloniex) and the auto-switching is focusing on spaincoin while it should be caishen as spaincoin price is falling to crappyness and the caishen price is rising.
Exchange rates update fixed.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
So I like the pool, but I'm getting absolutely nothing for hashrate and payouts. I've been on the pool for 8 hours with 16Mhs and the pool is only giving me 8-12Mhs, sometimes it drops to 0 and goes back up looking at the dashboard.. Payouts are only about 1/3 of what I should be getting right now. Everything looks alright on my end and works perfectly fine on other pools. My hashrates on my miners is perfectly fine too.

I'm mining on the CA server as well.
Activity: 6
Yo, there is problem with the scrypt-x pools. The exchange info are wrong (at least on poloniex) and the auto-switching is focusing on spaincoin while it should be caishen as spaincoin price is falling to crappyness and the caishen price is rising.
CoinMine.pw
Added new stratum node in China! You can connect to this node from Asia region.
CoinMine.pw
Hello Niceman, I am trying to withdraw some CGA  at COINMINE.PW and the Transaction Status says Pending...
It has been over 10 hours ago and the withdraw seems to be stuck. What is happening?

Please Help!!!
Please, write to [email protected] your login name and CGA wallet.
Activity: 7
Hello Niceman, I am trying to withdraw some CGA  at COINMINE.PW and the Transaction Status says Pending...
It has been over 10 hours ago and the withdraw seems to be stuck. What is happening?

Please Help!!!

Thank You and Congrats on the nice Multipool website.

Andradez

PS: Sorry if this is not the place  but nobody  responds at COINMINE.PW  IRC CHAT;
Pages:
Jump to: