Pages:
Author

Topic: [Scrypt - Scrypt-N -X11] [40 coins] ** Coinmine.pw ** [Simple and effective] - page 28. (Read 62213 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
Niceman, is it possible to set up email alerts for idle workers over specified time periods please? That would be an awesome addition!
Ok, will work for e-mail notifications soon.
CoinMine.pw
Changed "peak" icon behavior at "Account" page. Now it shows coins what you can mine, depending of your worker's setting absolutely accurate. If the "peak" is less contrast - worker who can mine this coin not connected. If "peak" not shows - you will not mine this coin with your current settings (including current mining algoritm).
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Niceman, is it possible to set up email alerts for idle workers over specified time periods please? That would be an awesome addition!
CoinMine.pw
LeafCoin and ZedCoin will be removed from CoinMine.PW on 20/04/2014! Withdraw your coins as soon as possible!
CoinMine.pw
PhilosopherStone (PHS) added to Scrypt multipool!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Aded beta version of X11 multipool!

Wow... it seems really promising! Hope to see many decent coins there in future!
CoinMine.pw
 CaiShen (CAI) added to Scrypt-N multipool!
CoinMine.pw
Aded beta version of X11 multipool!
CoinMine.pw
New USA+CANADA stratum node: stratum+tcp://ca.coinmine.pw:[PORT]
It's better to use this node for USA. It cah much more capacity, than us.coinmine.pw
Activity: 152
Absolutely loved your pool a month ago when profits were soaring, unfortunately I had to move on. I still admire the constant work you put into the pool and the stats and info are top notch. I personally have stopped mining all Scrypt coins as ASIC tech is not only readily available, but far exceeded many expectations. I also went to Adaptive-N as you are beta testing now, and that is innovative in respect to current ASIC resistance, but not by much. I then found new algorithm's such as X11, Hefty-1 from Heavycoin, Twecoin, and Groestl from Groestlcoin. All of these have shown to be much more power efficient and generate less heat, which is very promising to the future of crypto-currency in my opinion. It's all I mine now, and I look forward to testing new coins that may show improvement in both areas. If I had the means and ability I would focus on a multipool for efficient coins like these. My two cents, and thank you for the work you have done...

+ 1

Really great work! Keep on adding new subpools to get back to nice profits!!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Absolutely loved your pool a month ago when profits were soaring, unfortunately I had to move on. I still admire the constant work you put into the pool and the stats and info are top notch. I personally have stopped mining all Scrypt coins as ASIC tech is not only readily available, but far exceeded many expectations. I also went to Adaptive-N as you are beta testing now, and that is innovative in respect to current ASIC resistance, but not by much. I then found new algorithm's such as X11, Hefty-1 from Heavycoin, Twecoin, and Groestl from Groestlcoin. All of these have shown to be much more power efficient and generate less heat, which is very promising to the future of crypto-currency in my opinion. It's all I mine now, and I look forward to testing new coins that may show improvement in both areas. If I had the means and ability I would focus on a multipool for efficient coins like these. My two cents, and thank you for the work you have done...

CoinMine.pw
Launched beta version Scrypt-N multipool ! I need your hashes to check how it will works! Smiley
CoinMine.pw
Newbie question:

It seem I lost some Potcoins in the last fork. When I search the transaction ID in the block chain I find nothing.

50.91642271   0.00000000   PThkQyJUNtjbcv9CvLZuJWVjhvSWc7od3W (MintPal)   > 1 days ago   POT
TxID: 16dbb6737636546e1ccb5aa2b568384d70233791971afe4c4a2ebb0b489a7c6f

So do I need to contact the sender CoinMine?
Contact the receiver MintPal?
Or just too bad but I lost my coins?

I know, it's not a great amount of money but I want to know what to do if someday I lose a great amount of coins in the same way...
This coins was mined in wrong chain, so it just not exists in another official chain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Newbie question:

It seem I lost some Potcoins in the last fork. When I search the transaction ID in the block chain I find nothing.

50.91642271   0.00000000   PThkQyJUNtjbcv9CvLZuJWVjhvSWc7od3W (MintPal)   > 1 days ago   POT
TxID: 16dbb6737636546e1ccb5aa2b568384d70233791971afe4c4a2ebb0b489a7c6f

So do I need to contact the sender CoinMine?
Contact the receiver MintPal?
Or just too bad but I lost my coins?

I know, it's not a great amount of money but I want to know what to do if someday I lose a great amount of coins in the same way...
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Soon will be released exchanger merged with my pool. So you will be able exchange mined coins to any another coins we have.

So I could exchange my leaf coins for mint, myriad for noble coin, etc? That's ingenious.
CoinMine.pw
Soon will be released exchanger merged with my pool. So you will be able exchange mined coins to any another coins we have.
CoinMine.pw
Yes, my pool not autoexchange coins. I don't want to be a parasite and use coins we mine with only one reason - sell it for BTC as soon as possible.
You mine coins you want and trust in, and you get this coins. You can mine one coin and make 1 purse to withdraw.
Activity: 140
this pool is not auto exchange coins?

for each currency it is necessary to get the purse?
it is inconvenient....
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi!
Is it working at the moment? Currently I see zero pool and my worker hashrate.
I have some problem to identify the problem because some time ago I switched to US server and right after, statistics goes down.
Is US server covered by statistic? Maybe I missed something?
Activity: 84
PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.
Goody new algo's  Grin
How will that work? You have multiple tabs labeled with the algo? Or will there just be a big list of coins, and colors correspond with what algo (ie, scrypt = green x11 = blue, etc.....)
Keep the good work up man!
Pages:
Jump to: