Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 111. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
January 26, 2016, 01:23:38 PM
I'm just indicating what I read. And posing questions. An imminent market release should have more Github activity methinks.

This, to my mind, seems more akin to trolling:

#justwait #notmuchlongernow

Pointing out my Monero title is a bit irrelevant in a thread about pseudoanonymity.

Thanks for the link. No disrespect intended -- merely checking the disparity between the proposed timeline(s) and actual development progress.

Oh no disrespect taken monero guy. But just so things are clear you can request an invite for the alpha market and that has been available since the dates you referenced. No disparity, just lack of fact checking.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 26, 2016, 12:53:32 PM
I'm just indicating what I read. And posing questions. An imminent market release should have more Github activity methinks.

This, to my mind, seems more akin to trolling:

#justwait #notmuchlongernow

Pointing out my Monero title is a bit irrelevant in a thread about pseudoanonymity.

Thanks for the link. No disrespect intended -- merely checking the disparity between the proposed timeline(s) and actual development progress.

January 26, 2016, 12:12:35 PM
From Twitter:
Shadow ‏@SDCoin  26 Oct 2015
Get ready for #ShadowMarket ! #justwait #notmuchlongernow

From http://shadowproject.io/roadmap
Still lists ShadowMarket under 2015 timeline heading

Soon™
When you troll other projects ignorantly, you should at least do it on a screen name that doesn't contain the word "MONERO".

You can however request your alpha invite (because it is invite only) through Slack or through the https://talk.shadowproject.io/topic/486/shadow-marketplace-alpha-private-request-invite/2.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
January 26, 2016, 11:19:53 AM
code: The roadmap update is scheduled to get revised when the alpha is released. Which is very very soon by the way. There is just some bug hunting and fixing going on at the moment, but you'll have to wait for the dev update for the whole story!
Activity: 390
January 26, 2016, 11:16:40 AM
Also, last commit was Nov 7. Am I missing something?

From: https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/commits/master

Yes, you are. Local branches for example.
January 26, 2016, 11:12:30 AM
Also, last commit was Nov 7. Am I missing something?

From: https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/commits/master
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
January 26, 2016, 11:08:28 AM
From Twitter:

Soon™

monero
January 26, 2016, 11:06:51 AM
From Twitter:

Soon™
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
January 25, 2016, 12:52:13 PM
Is there any working explorer now?

http://shadowchain.info/ is down for me too atm.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
January 25, 2016, 11:06:58 AM
Is there any working explorer now?
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
January 25, 2016, 06:55:45 AM
Nice work LiteBit, its a big improvement on the old Reddit page.
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
January 24, 2016, 09:18:16 PM

Update: Sunday, January 24, 2016

/r/Shadowcash version 2.0

We've updated the look and feel of our reddit page! Cleaner interface and updated sidebar information.

If you see a mistake or want to fix some information we're hosting a copy of it on github.

The Shadow Community
Join us on Slack
Activity: 821
January 23, 2016, 05:56:02 AM
Hi guys,sorry, but where i can download a Win ShadowWallet,by the links in OP its show me issue about offline host(Error 522)?

You can always get the latest files directly from github here : https://github.com/shadowproject/shadow/releases
Either way the shadow.cash link is working again now.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
January 23, 2016, 04:09:55 AM
wheatclove: I think the code he is talking about is the code being developed for our future market.
Yes i was researching the market and ending up at deadends in regards to even the functional requirements.. So im guessing it was developed and designed at the same time :s

i guess its ok aslong as code coverage is high, which i doubt.

code coverage is pretty good here. only a handful of minor bugs through all of the new releases.

That is not what i mean, and that is hacking imo.. Anyways seems this community does not like to work with others i will withdraw myself and keep the article based on the little documentation i had found, seems not much to updte, please private msg me with a list of changes if you wish to update old information in the market manifesto article. One thing I will update is that shadow was forked from blackcoin and not darkcoin. thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
January 23, 2016, 12:13:03 AM
code: Hi Mellon,
There have been some server issues. Should be fixed by tomorrow!
Ty mate
Activity: 624
January 22, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
code: Hi Mellon,
There have been some server issues. Should be fixed by tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
January 22, 2016, 08:36:44 PM
Hi guys,sorry, but where i can download a Win ShadowWallet,by the links in OP its show me issue about offline host(Error 522)?
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 05:53:20 PM
wheatclove: I think the code he is talking about is the code being developed for our future market.
Yes i was researching the market and ending up at deadends in regards to even the functional requirements.. So im guessing it was developed and designed at the same time :s

As a "journalist", do you always guess this much?

In regards to shade yes because of the private closed source nature of the project. Maybe you can tell us more about your development procedure, did you have a full design / requirements spec prior to coding? What is your code coverage like? With some transparency we can remove the guess work Smiley
You should just stop while you only look a little bad. Journalists guessing LOL, do you work for FOX news by chance?

Obviously not. If he was a Fox journalist both sides would be presented to make their case in an equitable manner, buzzwords and meaningless jargon would not be relied upon, and a lot more people would be watching or reading it.
January 22, 2016, 05:49:16 PM

In regards to shade yes because of the private closed source nature of the project. Maybe you can tell us more about your development procedure, did you have a full design / requirements spec prior to coding? What is your code coverage like? With some transparency we can remove the guess work Smiley
You should just stop while you only look a little bad. Journalists guessing LOL, do you work for FOX news by chance?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
January 22, 2016, 04:42:01 PM

Jump to: