Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 124. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 13, 2015, 09:39:48 PM
Is there an android wallet? I can't seem to find download on OP
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
November 13, 2015, 06:42:51 PM
More then a mention! Shadow got more attention then OB!

+1! The P&D times seem gone. Remember when the Dark team was asking for union? Shadow is the only great project with such tempo and such brilliant devs. Now the crypto needs adoption. And the market will allow this adoption much quicker than BTC. I would not be surprised if I wake up millionaire in the near future.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000
☑ ♟ ☐ ♚
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
November 13, 2015, 03:26:22 AM
More then a mention! Shadow got more attention then OB!
Activity: 646
Merit: 501
Ni dieu ni maître
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
November 12, 2015, 03:03:40 PM

Just save your breath and give us our fucking market

Thank you for your well thought out and generous contribution to this project.

This guy is on my ignore list for a while now.. and it looks like this fudster is following every single post around here..

Blazin8888 , don't you have a life ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 508
November 12, 2015, 12:08:55 AM
it would be awsome if you guys added ExchangeD.I2P to the official list of exchanges on http://doc.shadowproject.io/ and http://aboutshadow.com

ExchangeD.I2P is the only anonymous exchange where you can trade Shadowcash with privacy 100% guaranteed.

more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchangedi2p-darknet-cryptocurrency-exchange-bitcoin-altcoins-fiat-stocks-1092682
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
November 11, 2015, 10:45:34 PM
well...that escalated quickly *Prepares Popcorn*   Shocked
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 10:42:31 PM
LOL all this bad community fud talk.... I wondered why my ears were ringing  Wink cant wait for the market keep killin it dev team!

You were  / are among these disgusting figures. I didn't invest in Shadow for several months just because of cunts like you.

Bohned

Yeah pookie's a pretty big asshole.
November 11, 2015, 10:34:06 PM
LOL all this bad community fud talk.... I wondered why my ears were ringing  Wink cant wait for the market keep killin it dev team!

You were  / are among these disgusting figures. I didn't invest in Shadow for several months just because of cunts like you.
legendary
Activity: 1008
November 11, 2015, 07:58:29 PM
No speculation, just my own opinion. This ~30K price is insanely low. It will be low even at 3000K. Shitty fudders, remember my words.

lol!  Isn't it funny that SDC now suffers of FUD? I mean, the SDC cheeleaders have been called the "shadowtrash trolls" all around crypto, fud'ing and trolling others alts non-stop for months... It's like the boomerang effect. well deserve imho. Live with it now. just sayin'

other than that, and trolling apart, it's true that the current price seems at total bottom. lucky guys that buy at these prices and good time to get aboard...

Prices will stay low until it needs to rise.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
November 11, 2015, 02:30:14 PM
Dont bother with the negativity guys.. there are ALWAYS people that can't give constructive feedback...
Market will be alpha tested soon though.. keep an eye out
November 11, 2015, 02:27:38 PM
No speculation, just my own opinion. This ~30K price is insanely low. It will be low even at 3000K. Shitty fudders, remember my words.

lol!  Isn't it funny that SDC now suffers of FUD? I mean, the SDC cheeleaders have been called the "shadowtrash trolls" all around crypto, fud'ing and trolling others alts non-stop for months... It's like the boomerang effect. well deserve imho. Live with it now. just sayin'

That's just not true. An year ago there were some ugly performances of several holders (not proven though) who had / have nothing to do with the dev team.
Activity: 503
November 11, 2015, 01:46:42 PM

Just save your breath and give us our fucking market

What do you mean "us?" And "give?" Unless the devs are on your payroll they don't owe you a thing, we're speculators just like they are.

So use your judgment, either buy the coin or don't. According to your avatar you're a man of excellent judgment! Secret parties with all guys.  Shocked
Activity: 821
November 11, 2015, 12:15:50 PM
Bootstrap has been updated as of today and full info on how to utilize it here http://doc.shadowproject.io/#download ..
Activity: 606
November 11, 2015, 10:46:36 AM

other than that, and trolling apart, it's true that the current price seems at total bottom. lucky guys that buy at these prices and good time to get aboard...

Bruh what the fuck are you talking about? You referring to when 2 holders of shadow uncovered the StealthCoin vaporscam an entire year ago?

Many of the people holding Shadow are people who got rekt by Bobsurplus' shenanigans in Cloakcoin. So they've been very vocal against everything that Bobsurplus has been involved with, and rightfully so.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
November 11, 2015, 10:41:08 AM
dadon: More bi polar ppl wow well deserved that a few ppl from our community troll so the community as a whole sufferz
Collect punishment nice stuff natzi
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
November 11, 2015, 09:03:02 AM

November 11, 2015, 08:37:35 AM
Activity: 686
November 11, 2015, 08:28:44 AM
Negativity comes just in time before it's feasible to buy back BTC Cheesy
Jump to: