Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 126. (Read 1289635 times)

Activity: 624
Merit: 250
November 08, 2015, 01:30:12 PM
dasource: @ontopicplease: there is no guarantee of staking ... Along as you are in sync with the explorer at then you are fine ... There is nothing you can do to make it happen quicker.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2015, 01:11:49 PM
Since a couple of days, I am trying to stake, and got 4 payouts. But now the action stopped and all4 have still only 1 confirmation. I closed and reopened the wallet, but doesn't help. I am using the 1.3.3.6 windows wallet. Anyone an idea what I do wrong?
Thanks for helping.

Come on https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general and we'll get you some help Cheesy

Busy now, will do later, no help here?
It's just a cumbersome way to publicly communicate support and trumps more important topics which could be conversed upon such as the escrow system, by the non immediate community. But what have you tried? rewindchain?
Activity: 778
November 08, 2015, 12:38:55 PM
Since a couple of days, I am trying to stake, and got 4 payouts. But now the action stopped and all4 have still only 1 confirmation. I closed and reopened the wallet, but doesn't help. I am using the 1.3.3.6 windows wallet. Anyone an idea what I do wrong?
Thanks for helping.

Come on https://shadowproject.slack.com/messages/general and we'll get you some help Cheesy

Busy now, will do later, no help here?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 08, 2015, 09:40:43 AM
Thanks for helping.

Activity: 778
November 08, 2015, 07:19:20 AM
Thanks for helping.
November 07, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
dadon: Have you seen the design of the market yet Robinson?
It really is quite stunning
Imo for mass adoption that is one of the most important factors to take into consideration.
If people are going to be using something a lot it must have ease of use and be attractive to the eye just a personal opinion but i think we will find it makes a world of difference
November 07, 2015, 10:50:38 PM
dadon: Yeah i realise he wasn't building their market for them just fixing some code
And yes no threat to us
Robinson5 the first market  out wont be the most successful i can guarantee you that shadow is building something that is a cut Above the rest
First out almost always is not the most successful
Even before silkroad there were many places to buy
But none were as user friendly as silk that's why silk became the dominant market of the darkweb because it was well designed and thought out
That is what shadow is doing but silk is just an eg they are not building the next silkroad
But they are building an all in one platform for private and decentralised  commerce  currency and communication
Slow and steady wins the race
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
November 07, 2015, 10:28:53 PM
dadon: Btc has been exploding so people sell off alts to catch profit on btc im guessing
Darksilk is building a market but..they needed our dev to fix their code so that says a lot doesn't it
Yes rhyno is trying to work full time on sdc but you know he don't get paid to work on sdc so he needed the donations so he could concentrate fully on the project

DarkSilk is another frankenstein coin that is going to be integrating Sling's market code.

The dev (same dev as Sterlingcoin and Trollcoin I believe) is a friend of Ryno's and Ryno was compensated for some work fixing a few bugs (he also removed the PoS2 -> PoS3 hardfork code because they are better off starting their Genesis block with the PoS3 protocol instead of hardforking to it).

He wasn't helping them with any of the Sling market code integration.

Edit: you can check out the git commits Ryno made for DarkSilk which will clear up the exact work he did for them.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
November 07, 2015, 10:27:22 PM
dadon: Btc has been exploding so people sell off alts to catch profit on btc im guessing
Darksilk is building a market but..they needed our dev to fix their code so that says a lot doesn't it
Yes rhyno is trying to work full time on sdc but you know he don't get paid to work on sdc so he needed the donations so he could concentrate fully on the project

That makes sense hopefully sdc will be back up again soon when people realize all the potential.

Could it be a problem that he is helping a competing market? It definitely says amazing things about our devs but could it hurt our first mover advantage? Wonder what people think?

That's awesome that the community was able to get the donations ready for him! What is the donation address? Maybe it should be in the OP
November 07, 2015, 10:21:36 PM
November 07, 2015, 09:25:29 PM
That's great! So would that be his only job? Also, what is DarkSilk? I couldn't find much information about it.

I'm curious why price is dropping when all these great things have been happening.  But I believe in shadow long term
November 07, 2015, 09:26:22 AM
dadon: Yes robinson5 the donations were so ryno could spend the whole of november coding for the market
The donations came from the community
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
November 07, 2015, 09:04:53 AM
you can found the good address on doc or dev website :

http://doc.shadowproject.io/#donate and http://shadowproject.io/get-involved
November 07, 2015, 09:04:29 AM
Amazing work on the new HD wallet devs!

Some quick questions. Was the donation to the devs for them to work full time in November on just coding for shadowcash? Also what is DarkSilk that you mentioned in the post about donations?

Also, just a minor bug I've noticed but mined transactions don't appear in my wallet until restarting it.
Activity: 390
November 07, 2015, 05:18:33 AM
People should be civil regardless of ones past, I was lurking waiting for that information also and no one was actually giving it.

SDC and BTC addresses can be found here though:

http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/contribute

Grin

No, beware – those aren't current! (Could whoever is in charge of aboutshadow.com fix that?)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 06, 2015, 09:22:20 PM
People should be civil regardless of ones past, I was lurking waiting for that information also and no one was actually giving it.

SDC and BTC addresses can be found here though:

http://aboutshadow.com/index.php/contribute

Grin
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
November 06, 2015, 08:40:54 PM
Donation campaign appears to be a success if anyone was interested. Ryno received well beyond the 10 BTC he needed to develop through November.

Could you post the donation addy please? TY

Don't you have any shame after all the crap you have pulled around here.
November 06, 2015, 08:27:47 PM
code: I don't think anyone of this community cares about answering your questions seriously anymore, every post you make is a waste of our time.
Activity: 225
November 06, 2015, 08:12:28 PM
Donation campaign appears to be a success if anyone was interested. Ryno received well beyond the 10 BTC he needed to develop through November.

Could you post the donation addy please? TY
Activity: 225
November 06, 2015, 06:31:28 PM
In other news,
Cryptsy has apparently solved their long-standing issue with the wallet today, as I was finally able to withdraw my sizeable stash.
Happy ending, and lessons learned. I celebrate my good fortune with a raised glass.
Cheers everyone.
Jump to: