Author

Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA - page 421. (Read 1289636 times)

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2015, 11:14:33 AM
I have my wallet but it is not synching ! Help !Do you have any file with all transactions before a certain time that I can download ?

Hi TheMightyNight, welcome to Shadow.  This link should help http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions

I still have 0 active connections to the network Sad

Delete your peers file and restart the client ...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
January 01, 2015, 11:08:59 AM
I have my wallet but it is not synching ! Help !Do you have any file with all transactions before a certain time that I can download ?

Hi TheMightyNight, welcome to Shadow.  This link should help http://shadowtalk.org/topic/308/bootstrap-instructions

I still have 0 active connections to the network Sad

Sucks to be you then.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
January 01, 2015, 10:43:45 AM
Happy New Year everyone Smiley

Bonne Année à tous !

The Shadow will cover the world in 2015 !
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
January 01, 2015, 08:02:54 AM

atv
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 01, 2015, 02:51:17 AM
Excellent Idea ! Grin (says the interested newcomer Wink)

do you have any SDC now, TheMightyKnight?

open an account at shadowtalk.org , introduce yourself and write some questions in your mind at the FAQ thread which TrollsRoyce started

i will send you 100 sdc tonight

Was that exclusive to themightyknight or any newcomer? (referring to myself   Wink)

For just 2 of you

Hey id like 100 too SVCfUfUnFFyjktt6vg2RmEtCxmm7E8WgFu  cheers

Sent you a hundred atv.  Happy new year.   Smiley
thx so much rusty
legendary
Activity: 1133
January 01, 2015, 01:57:33 AM
Happy new year everyone Smiley
Thank you for an amazing year, and all the support over the past few months.

Here's to our community and a fantastic new year Cheesy

cheers
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
January 01, 2015, 01:43:53 AM

Get some sleep and rest up my friend!   The battlefield of tomorrow awaits against a multitude of foes! Smiley
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
January 01, 2015, 01:08:05 AM

open an account at shadowtalk.org , introduce yourself and write some questions in your mind at the FAQ thread which TrollsRoyce started

Was that exclusive to themightyknight or any newcomer? (referring to myself   Wink)

For just 2 of you

Sent you a hundred atv.  Happy new year.   Smiley
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
January 01, 2015, 12:26:07 AM

Happy New Year to all. And thanks to Ryno and the team. 2015 will be our year (;-)
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
December 31, 2014, 11:00:53 PM

atv
Activity: 58
December 31, 2014, 10:38:22 PM

For just 2 of you

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
December 31, 2014, 10:32:34 PM
From everyone at Shadow, Happy New Years Everyone! Safe travels and may 2015 be the year of the Shadow! Grin
IT WILL BE THE YEAR OF SHADOW!!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!
Activity: 129
Leave nothing but a shadow.
December 31, 2014, 10:23:04 PM
From everyone at Shadow, Happy New Years Everyone! Safe travels and may 2015 be the year of the Shadow! Grin
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
December 31, 2014, 04:42:00 PM
Tried to register but it gave me the error message "invalid csrf token", might be a stupid question but what am I doing wrong?

I had the same problem, but the registration went through OK. Try to login or just register again.

Btw welcome aboard!
Activity: 45
December 31, 2014, 03:37:53 PM

For just 2 of you

Tried to register but it gave me the error message "invalid csrf token", might be a stupid question but what am I doing wrong?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 31, 2014, 11:37:28 AM
It would be best if the donation address is set up by someone from the sdc team. I'll start by donating 1000sdc once the address is set up.

@soepkip can you set up a donation address? Also, would you be willing to pay all sdc newcomers 100sdc from this donation address? If not we should find a trustworthy person that has a reputation in our community.

Someone could take over the old giveaway thread started by 00Smurf here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/24/closed-for-now/2

I would like to ask new members to actually introduce themselfs and let us know what they can do to help  instead of handing them sdc just for registrating and posting a msg in that threat. I will set up a new threat on shadowtalk.org and set up some ground rules. Contact someone to set up a donation address etc.

I had a requirement they posted in the intro section as well.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
December 31, 2014, 11:09:28 AM

For just 2 of you
Activity: 326
December 31, 2014, 10:42:58 AM
It would be best if the donation address is set up by someone from the sdc team. I'll start by donating 1000sdc once the address is set up.

@soepkip can you set up a donation address? Also, would you be willing to pay all sdc newcomers 100sdc from this donation address? If not we should find a trustworthy person that has a reputation in our community.

Someone could take over the old giveaway thread started by 00Smurf here: http://shadowtalk.org/topic/24/closed-for-now/2

I would like to ask new members to actually introduce themselfs and let us know what they can do to help  instead of handing them sdc just for registrating and posting a msg in that threat. I will set up a new threat on shadowtalk.org and set up some ground rules. Contact someone to set up a donation address etc.
Activity: 821
December 31, 2014, 10:32:26 AM
I have a faucet that will be online later today ... It will only give out small amounts of SDC but is a starter for ten.
The idea of having a fund and paying for contributions towards the project is good idea.

EDIT :
http://faucet.shadow.blockexplorer.cc/
Give it a test and the donation address is in in the top menu.
legendary
Activity: 1133
December 31, 2014, 10:09:12 AM

Jump to: