Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 14. (Read 2012 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:56:53 PM
I think Bitcoin itself is great for both long and short term investments, but if you want to invest in alt i would say ADA, ETH or Ripple would be good for long term hold. All of these coins looks good and are now in a spotlight so i think in 3 months you will get some nice profit.
Activity: 67
May 12, 2018, 01:40:19 PM
ETH is a good coin in market. Now there are many types of coins in the market,so I think it's believe want to take.
Activity: 83
May 12, 2018, 01:28:17 PM
There are many such coins in the market right now, so I think it is difficult to say as all depend on how much risk you want to take. For me, ETH would be good. It's a good coin with stable price, also nice for a long term investment. Until other platforms are released, there is no competition for ETH.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
If studied further, cardano does have a very active developer team. And I think this platform is still in its early stages of development, and the price that is still inexpensive may be able to attract more communities to support this altcoin getting bigger.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:17:55 PM
Judging from the current price range, cardano is still far below other altcoins that are technically almost equivalent. But you also have to pay attention, that actually cardano market capitalization is big enough. I believe cardano has the potential to grow in the future, but probably will not grow tens of times in a short time.
Activity: 169
May 12, 2018, 01:13:39 PM
Yeqh im seeking long term coin!! Cause i want to get more and big amount of token !! And thats my favorite part
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 01:10:57 PM
Cardano is one of the most potent altcoins. But if you will choose a coin of course you have to consider the amount of supply as well, because anyhow it will greatly affect the potential percentage increase in price.
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 12:58:52 PM
Compared to other platforms, card prices may still be very cheap and certainly potentially altcoin will be very worthy entry in the portfolio.
But I think it takes longer for cardano to grow into a global coin.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 10:39:46 AM
i can consider bitxoxo altcoin as a long team coin , simply because bitxoxo is a trading  platform that was established since 2016 and running succesfully ntil today within 2 years the project gained big volume and many traders are in it . they have conducted an ICO and the support was really awesome now they are gaining success . and for sure this will become a long term altcoin since bitxoxo trading platform is a top exchanger in india
Activity: 21
May 12, 2018, 10:35:47 AM
long term investment coin that i suggest to invest  in this month is trx, cardano and neo. this coin have a good growth last month and for trx they just success recover from crash. so i do believe this coin have good potential cause they are on top 100
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 04:25:08 AM
long term investment coin that i suggest to invest  in this month is trx, cardano and neo. this coin have a good growth last month and for trx they just success recover from crash. so i do believe this coin have good potential cause they are on top 100.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 02:46:57 PM
There is an opinion that it is very good to grow in the price of Ether. I would recommend that you invest in it
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
You already have those long term coin right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long term cryptocurrency that will accrue value in days and years ahead.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
May 06, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
You have already an option why need to ask for advices whe you can follow you're instinct,ada is one great coin to  look at,i dont think in 2-3 months it will moon,but for sure this year we can see the growth of ada..

Or you can evem check this coin Trade.io this is one of my potentially looking at for future
Activity: 70
May 06, 2018, 12:08:16 PM
I really like monero, but then again we at the monero community believe you shouldn't buy monero, but instead USE it Smiley It's a currency after all.
Activity: 118
May 05, 2018, 07:21:09 AM
why do not you try ripple, i think ripple has a good future, i think it would not hurt to try ripple.
Activity: 368
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 06:54:48 AM
Too small a sum for serious investments. Choose an interesting ICO project for yourself and put the whole amount in there. This can bring maximum profit
Activity: 136
May 05, 2018, 06:47:31 AM
If you are search some good coins for long term investmend then i suggest you Ethereum and Neo these coins are very promising, and good for long term investment.both the coins are working on blockchain tecnology and so many new upcoming coins are using those platform. The future of ETH and  NEO are very good and they can gives you good returns in long term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 05, 2018, 06:35:38 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I suggest to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now has a good amount to invest and also ETH, I think those coins are for long-term investment. You can also divide your $500 into 2 or 3 if you think there are good coins to invest. I also suggest that don't just invest in one coin. Try to scatter them.

Good suggestion eann014. I always suggest first investment to be Bitcoin and other main coin`s like
Etherem, Litecoin, NEO, Monero and other`s.
   I support idea of holding. I am a holder myself, it`s better to invest in long term and harvest profit
in year`s than to risk your money in day trading.
   Main coin`s are safe investment. Nosmoking1210 want`s higher profit, he aim`s at low cost alt-coin`s
cause there are chance for them to rise more then Bitcoin. For $500 if Bitcoin triple it`s price in next
couple year`s he will have x3 form his $500, with some alt-coin`s chance for x100 in next couple year`s
is high.
   I always diversify! No matter how much money I have I always try to buy couple coin`s. I slowly build
my portfolio!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 05, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
I suggest to buy bitcoin because bitcoin now has a good amount to invest and also ETH, I think those coins are for long-term investment. You can also divide your $500 into 2 or 3 if you think there are good coins to invest. I also suggest that don't just invest in one coin. Try to scatter them.
Pages:
Jump to: