Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 11. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 05:28:42 AM
Honestly, I speak highly of Ark. Ark coin holders can make decisions about the future course of action through a routine system in a grassroots democratic stem. It uses the system of Byzantine fault tolerance which means that no computer on the system trusts another and the system cannot be hacked without knowing the system code.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:28:23 AM
I think first you should diversify your investment to make your money more safe. Tht coin that I think are suitable for long term holding are btc eth.
For now you already have long term coins right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long-term cryptocurrency that will add value in the next few days and years. Hopefully we can wait until the time is right.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 05:27:27 AM
Long-term investors, who are looking for a good altcoin to invest, should consider Cardano. It can be used to send and receive digital funds, thereby making it possible to have fast, direct and safe transfers that are secured through the use of cryptography. Cardano is not just a cryptocurrency, it is also capable of running financial application used daily by individuals, businesses, and organisations.
Activity: 86
May 28, 2018, 05:26:23 AM
I will choose NEO for long term
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
From my point of view, IOTA is a potential coin in 2018. IOTA was created as a far related deviation of the blockchain technology, but it is more advanced because of the various features it has. There are no mining, blocks or transaction fees involved in IOTA. The security and consensus of the network are not divided among miners and users as it is with Bitcoin. IOTA aims for interoperability between many existing systems, and it is the first technology that enables true nano-payments, thereby making IOTA a novelty.
Activity: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:24:25 AM
I suggest you consider Kin. This coin has two things going for it. One, it is the adopted coin of the popular messaging app Kik. Having a community already in place to roll out a coin is a huge advantage. The next advantage is the extremely low price point at under a tenth of a penny. The reason for this is because there are 10 TRILLION coins in existence, so the coin has almost zero scarcity. All that being said, it's worth a flyer.
Activity: 308
May 28, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
I think first you should diversify your investment to make your money more safe. Tht coin that I think are suitable for long term holding are btc eth.
Activity: 215
May 28, 2018, 05:20:07 AM
I think that for long-term storage, bitcoin, ethereum and Ripple are best suited. These coins are basic for the next few years and have the largest capitalization.
Activity: 106
May 28, 2018, 05:12:59 AM
I am holding Substrantum (SUB). Substratum is trying to be the foundation of the decentralized web. On here, anyone can allocate spare computing resources to make the internet “a free and fair place for the entire world”. I love the idea. It has a solid team and a very small but passionate following. Keep an eye on this.
Activity: 101
May 25, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
You should consider EOS. This coin is basically the brainchild of Dan Larimer, who is a pretty talented developer for sure. Owning a portion of EOS is equivalent to owning a claim on the server resources. Some say that EOS will reign as one of the top altcoins because of its high potential in covering many areas including storage.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
The most established coin are the ones that you should be looking at when you want to invest for the long term so I would suggest that you buy bitcoin. I mean it is safe to say that when investing in cryptocurrencies that bitcoin is the safest option to stick with because at this point the coin is the least likely to fail. the investors in the coin would never let it fail due to huge stakes that they have in it
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 02:19:00 PM
Coins such as Matrix, storm, Elf are gonna turn out good deals to start with. In actual sense, one cannot be sure what the future may hold for them. But I am sure of the potentials the got. Hence a feeling of making it big in the future.
Activity: 139
May 24, 2018, 02:06:44 PM
Everyone is looking for a valuable investment. If we started investing in ETH a few years ago, wealth is now free. ADA will be a good project, and my suggestion is to keep your investment cycle longer, one year or three years, and maybe your profit will be huge.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 02:04:21 PM
Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. I believe in this ICO.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 24, 2018, 01:35:23 PM
yes cardano is a good coin, but I would recommend to invest in BTC and ETH, these two coins are the safest option.
Activity: 96
May 24, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
I suggest Storj, which focuses on cheap cloud storage. It’s actually a cloud storage company and they launched their own cryptos. The tokens are also based on the Ethereum blockchain and the goal is to provide cloud storage at a much cheaper rate compared to the current market rate.
Activity: 33
May 24, 2018, 11:27:20 AM
do not invest for 2 months, which is more risk for holding rather than get profits.
Activity: 104
May 24, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
You suggest that you should invest in Enjin Coin. I think this coin may become one of the top gaming altcoins in the future. Rejoice gamers, in the future you can sell your awesome in-game weapons or items for Enjin tokens.
Activity: 108
May 24, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
I recommend Decent.bet, which is actually a token used for online gaming and what’s different about them is that you can actually be “the House”. If the House wins, you win as well. As Decent.bet is decentralized and has a public ledger, you know where the funds are moving. Transparency is easily one of the main issues with online gambling or basically anything that is done online.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 05:32:41 AM
ADA is a very promising coin. I think it can be held for a long time, and it will make a good profit in the future.

But I prefer ETH. I think ETH will have greater investment value.
Pages:
Jump to: