Pages:
Author

Topic: Seeking for a long term coin - page 13. (Read 2011 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:45:27 AM
I would suggest on investing ETH coins for now. Its price is constantly rising and I think it will hit around $1500-2000 by the end of this year. ETH is such a reliable and stable coin and it is on the heels of btc Smiley
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Pretty kewl right?
May 18, 2018, 12:38:26 PM
If you think ADA is good then i suggest go ahead buy now it and hold it till the value rise and gain a lot of profit, though i suggest you split that budget, buy different coins other than ADA, i mean like the most of the good Investors do, they never put all the eggs in one basket, there are lots of good coins out there for a long term holdings, like Neo, PRL, TRX or even HeroCoin, just take your time to look around.
Activity: 57
May 18, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
You already have those long term coin right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long term cryptocurrency that will accrue value in days and years ahead.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
Pozess - The Photo Sharing Fashion Marketplace Tha
May 18, 2018, 08:53:02 AM
XRB and ADA!  The most probable coins in which it is perspective to invest for a long period!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
I would now have bought Ethereum potmu that the price has fallen a little, but I'm sure it will not last long. So while there is a good chance.
Activity: 15
May 18, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
yes cardano that is good [Suspicious link removed]d for long term investment maybe hold that coin for 1 year, $500 to invest not bad you get big profit with that. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 17, 2018, 02:09:08 PM
Cardano is one of a good coin to invest and also good to invest in other altcoin. Dont focus only in one coin, invest in different coins which gives you nice profit.
Activity: 66
May 17, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
You already have those long term coin right in front of you. Bitcoin and ethereum are the leading long term cryptocurrency that will accrue value in days and years ahead.
Activity: 70
May 17, 2018, 07:16:36 AM
ADA is a promising altcoin. It has good market percentage and concept.
But, if you want to get more promising coins, you may choose the Ripple, EOS, and also Tether. The three coins are cheap and you can use them for a long-term investment to gain more profits.
Activity: 81
May 17, 2018, 03:26:14 AM
ADA is a good coin, you can invest in it if you are excited about it, also do not forget about bitcoin and ethereum. My token that I like is- DGPT, but that is only my opinion, you may take a look on it. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 06:19:55 AM
So if you really interested to invest in a long term coin, i can give you one which have in my opinion very high potential: Waves coin! Its like ethereum, its an own coin with smart contracts. The clue is, that the plattform is lot easier concepted, which means, that it will be much easier for deelopers to set up some smart contracts on their plattform. Actually its very cheap. So good time to buy! So this is a very good invest for the next years. I say in 2-3 years easily over hundred dollars per piece.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 06:13:36 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?

many altcoins can invest in the long term like Ethereum, BTC, and BCH because these coins have good growth and can be profitable by investing in the long term hence I think because many people who invest in the long term and many good altcoins
Activity: 17
May 16, 2018, 05:39:14 AM
If you want to earn good money in the long run, you must have a lot of money and courage in your pocket. Crypto money always earns in the long run.
Activity: 28
May 15, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
ong term investment coin that i suggest to invest  in this month is trx, cardano and neo. this coin have a good growth last month and for trx they just success recover from crash. so i do believe this coin have good potential cause they are on top 100.
Activity: 162
May 13, 2018, 10:30:11 AM
I have 500$, i'm kind of a short term trader, but now i dont have much time for it
Please suggest me some alt for holding (about 2-3months), one of my opinion is ADA, is it possible?
I have TAU as my long term HODL. TAU is a dap coin and can be swapped with 150 crypto currencies. It has a tool that can develop blockchain in few minutes. The most impressive feature of lamden is that it can handle 10000 transactions per second. It will soon be a mainstream coin. I would recommend to invest in TAU.
Activity: 175
May 13, 2018, 10:12:58 AM
My long term HODL for alt coin is PRG. PRG is a cannabis coin. Cannabis industry is set experience boom in coming years. So it is a good option. Furthermore, Paragon is solving the problems of cannabis industry. It is opening a co-working space for cannabis traders and the blockchain is a top notch feature of paragon. It is the best cannabis coin available. I suggest to invest in PRG for long term.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 03:09:43 AM
 cardano is not a bad pick, but you would be better off going for Ethereum if long term is what you are seeking. Ethereum has all the fudamentals and the making of a world changing project. Even today i'll let you do it yourself and you will see that if you take your time and really look into what ETH is built and designed to do, you would be amazed and immediately buy Ethereum
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 05:14:19 PM
I think that you should never look for quick money! Yes, a crypto currency can provide you with this opportunity, but you can also lose your money, so if you want to earn with a relatively small risk, I advise you to invest in the TOP coins, they will grow everything, or none grow!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 02:40:09 PM
I think that such coin can become ADA, OMG or TRX. It would be possible to recommend the EOS, but I think that this project will be implemented within a year, and the price will go up significantly in about six months.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
May 12, 2018, 02:03:57 PM
To succeed being a cryptocurrency investor would need a good analysis and of course patience, lots of coins whose price skyrockets after a few years, for example is NEO, Ripple and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: