Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 28. (Read 42744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
Hi loshia - whats a recommended doge wallet? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
May I have your address for donations?

Thank you for your prompt reply Sir!
Here are my new pool addresses
LTC LUNyycVonDH9aQMZn1fxyUeu8N3yS8w7ud
DOGE DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP
My home page is outdated and is listing old pool addresses
Meanwhile Mail notification for pool block solves and online offline workers events  is ready
I am just waiting for reverse/mx/spf DNS update. In short new server will be allive within couple of days. Please make sure you have your backup pools . Mining will be interrupted   for 15 minutes or so. I will post again when this will happen when I have confirmation from my hosting provider
Best
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
One of my miners is a Alcheminer 256 Mhash and it has the worse software i have seen.  It wasn't mining on your pool at all so after tinkering with it, the problem seemed to be the lengthy password or maybe the semicolon.  When i just put "x" it was mining like a champ.   i then ssh'ed into the controller and entered the pool info manually and it worked- it is mining with full user name and password.

It must have solved the block those few minutes it mined without a password.  My apologies- its fixed now and it wont happen again.  I'm finally having a good day after several recent attempts came up empty handed.  Grin

May I have your address for donations?
legendary
loshia,

It appears that my most recent dogie block 1027508 wasn't paid to me.   It went with the 500ish doge payout to

DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP

Not sure why that happened..  is that one of your addresses?

mt

litecoin: LPD6eZWmLQD9kbForH4CB673VNvEpkhuJb

dogecoin: DFLV5zjWw3W6HUdpDK9UALb33JkmC57CRR
ehhh
Yah it is mine... It seems a bug from my side ...any way. I see you are using nicehash and it is not your first time mining here Wink And it is the first time that this happens. Is that correct? If yes can you tell me if you entered something unusual this time inside your pass and corrected it afterwards. It will help me diagnose my bug and fix it. From pool logs I can see all was good but....obviously it was not
Thank you in advance

Your coins:

https://chain.so/tx/DOGE/4fa7dd437cec309e3da9a7f29803103c15d73c97bf27ca36b3563eeb1358da00
Please excuse me for inconvenience
best
PS: aaaah I found why that happend. The reason is that yo fond a block just three secs after worker authorization. So it explains the story. Anyway it is fixed in new server which will be deployed within days
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
loshia,

It appears that my most recent dogie block 1027508 wasn't paid to me.   It went with the 500ish doge payout to

DFeviTwbDbJXgjPRS6zxe74Z4hodvRrTKP

Not sure why that happened..  is that one of your addresses?

mt

litecoin: LPD6eZWmLQD9kbForH4CB673VNvEpkhuJb

dogecoin: DFLV5zjWw3W6HUdpDK9UALb33JkmC57CRR
legendary
Activity: 1596
Prelude,
I have just done quck pol restart and I see you are reconnected so all should be good with your old LTC and new doge address;)

New features are comming in mail notification for your solved blocks and worker disconnects which are configurable inside your password if you want to use them of course.
Just keep on eye on thread or pool home page for details
They will be deployed with new server very soon probably next year Cheesy

Great, thanks. Smiley Been a pleasure mining on your pool so far!
legendary
Prelude,
I have just done quck pol restart and I see you are reconnected so all should be good with your old LTC and new doge address;)

New features are comming in mail notification for your solved blocks and worker disconnects which are configurable inside your password if you want to use them of course.
Just keep on eye on thread or pool home page for details
They will be deployed with new server very soon probably next year Cheesy
legendary
Prelude,
https://chain.so/address/DOGE/DQN1QGefZTzrSFLPe66ediW4UXhKbernqZ
Is the above address your?
If yes coins are moved somwhere already...
I have recently changed pool doge generation address (pool restarted today) and I found out that more than 100 confirms are required for coins to mature. What I am trying to say is that I blindley followed BTC rules but they are different for doge. I am too tired right now to check doge code to find out how many blocks are required.

Any way I will dig it ASAP and And I will fix pool  block stats

That is indeed my DOGE address at poloniex. Are you saying the coins aren't lost, and that I'll eventually get them? Would be cool if so, but no biggie if not. Smiley Wallet is almost finished syncing, I'll continue mining to it instead.

I'm enjoying the pool so far, loshia. Much better than nicehash solo which is what I was using previously when I felt like having some solo fun.
To Use your wallet for sure is a better  idea. And a friendly advise when you sync it never ever upgrade your Dogecoin. I upgraded pool client once and suddenly lost 100000 coins Angry then I lost the rest 100000 or so by mistake. But this is not end of the world. The important part is to have fun and learn from our mistakes.
Please change your LTC address also if you can. I was playing with pool code and found an issue with reconnect. What I am trying to say is there is slight chance if you use your old LTC address your new doge address to be silently ignored due to pool specific code.
Another option is to post here so I can do pool restart. I am deploying new server and that bug is fixed there.
And finaly if you happen to find coins to your old doge address because of the pool I will refund them count on that Wink
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=27392.msg294614#msg294614

Thank you for the information, loshia. Smiley I'd like to continue using the same LTC address if possible? (LULUoYgf1B1DXH769aFNaY7KpHVH2hH1Xj) If you think it will cause a problem, though, I'll change it.
legendary
Prelude,
I have recently changed pool doge generation address (pool restarted today) and I found out that more than 100 confirms are required for coins to mature. What I am trying to say is that I blindley followed BTC rules but they are different for doge. I am too tired right now to check doge code to find out how many blocks are required.

That is indeed my DOGE address at poloniex. Are you saying the coins aren't lost, and that I'll eventually get them? Would be cool if so, but no biggie if not. Smiley Wallet is almost finished syncing, I'll continue mining to it instead.

I'm enjoying the pool so far, loshia. Much better than nicehash solo which is what I was using previously when I felt like having some solo fun.
To Use your wallet for sure is a better  idea. And a friendly advise when you sync it never ever upgrade your Dogecoin. I upgraded pool client once and suddenly lost 100000 coins Angry then I lost the rest 100000 or so by mistake. But this is not end of the world. The important part is to have fun and learn from our mistakes.
Please change your LTC address also if you can. I was playing with pool code and found an issue with reconnect. What I am trying to say is there is slight chance if you use your old LTC address your new doge address to be silently ignored due to pool specific code.
Another option is to post here so I can do pool restart. I am deploying new server and that bug is fixed there.
And finaly if you happen to find coins to your old doge address because of the pool I will refund them count on that Wink
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=27392.msg294614#msg294614
legendary
Prelude,

legendary
Prelude,

legendary
Do I need a DOGE wallet + address, or can I simply use an exchange's DOGE deposit address for my found blocks? Don't really want to install the DOGE wallet.
It is up to you. I will say as log as your exchange deposit address is permanent use it. Jus keep an eye on it. That is not the best you can do though but if things go wrong with exchange considering current exchange rate the loss will not be so big

What he said. You should keep an eye on it, a problem with the wallet can cause the exchange generates new addresses for all users.
As an alternative, you could use one of these online wallets:
https://my.dogechain.info/#/overview
https://block.io

Thanks for the replies, guys. I found block #1021631 but the coins never showed up at my poloniex deposit address, so I guess that answers that. Not a good idea to solo mine directly to an exchange's address. I'm syncing the full doge wallet, now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Do I need a DOGE wallet + address, or can I simply use an exchange's DOGE deposit address for my found blocks? Don't really want to install the DOGE wallet.
It is up to you. I will say as log as your exchange deposit address is permanent use it. Jus keep an eye on it. That is not the best you can do though but if things go wrong with exchange considering current exchange rate the loss will not be so big

What he said. You should keep an eye on it, a problem with the wallet can cause the exchange generates new addresses for all users.
As an alternative, you could use one of these online wallets:
https://my.dogechain.info/#/overview
https://block.io
Activity: 126
Great job.
Like the web stats
legendary
legendary
legendary
I'm having some issues connecting my A2's... using my LTC address as username and my DOGE address as password gets me a 'pool' not 'self' designation. I know the addresses are valid... is there a prefix or suffix the stratum is looking for?
Can you pm me your LTC address please. I am going to check this right away. Meanwhile your password should like as:
:YOURDOGEADDRESS
Do not skip : in front and make sure there is no space at the the end
Something like
x:DD5SVCG5mD3bYaTiRu4pJWAukxaPV8puK5
10x

Got it running now - no worries. Didn't see that I needed x: included in the password. That got it straightened out.
Super Wink
Meanwhile doge block page stats is looking as usual and working.
Activity: 206
I'm having some issues connecting my A2's... using my LTC address as username and my DOGE address as password gets me a 'pool' not 'self' designation. I know the addresses are valid... is there a prefix or suffix the stratum is looking for?
Can you pm me your LTC address please. I am going to check this right away. Meanwhile your password should like as:
Something like
10x

Got it running now - no worries. Didn't see that I needed x: included in the password. That got it straightened out.
legendary
Something like
10x
Activity: 206
Pages:
Jump to: