Pages:
Author

Topic: SEGWIT LTC.TBDICE.ORG 0.5% fee SOLO MM LTC/DGE POOL 3K+ LTC/7K+ DGE blks solved - page 29. (Read 42749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Folks,
Doge blocks page looks buggy. Last 10 blocks are shown as orphaned, but they are not. I am going to fix it ASAP

Best
loshia
legendary
I am glad to hear that
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Those speed spikes were me...   I rented massive hash from Nicehash.  Initially i didnt limit the speed so it was running over 20 Gh.  They i let it run for several hours at 8-10 Gh.   

I did well overall with nearly 100 LTC and 85,000 dogie (9 blocks).    Definitely a much more exciting way to mine
legendary
Nice work!  I really like all the stats.  Great running pool.
Thanks. By the way the pool is having amazing luck lately. And most important is that pool is working great and can take a lot of hash. Three are a plenty of HW resources available on my octa core 64 GB RAM collocated  server.
There were some hash spikes 20GH+ from rentals probably, and pool does not even notice ithem except graph speed spike of ourse Wink Have in mind that for real solo pool + doge MM a lot more cpu cycles are needed especialy when it comes to stratum template assembly + unique MM header and share submission + validation. Some new features are comming in also. I have pool thread in litecointalk with more details for those who are interested.
Best
Loshia
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Nice work!  I really like all the stats.  Great running pool.
legendary
I have just closed our BTC pool. Just to let everyone know that ltc.tbdice.org will be up and running. I am proud to announce that accourding to my knowladge this is the only PURE solo pool based on ckpool which is offerenig DOGE solo mining on top of LTC mining
Please visit pool home page for additional info:
ltc.tbdice.org
I am available to answer to all pool related questions.
Thank you for your attention.
Best
Loshia
Pages:
Jump to: