Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 43. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 01:05:13 AM
This time there is no major decline anymore and even the prices tend to be quite stable. This would be a good time to enter in order to get big results from the increase in daily happening. buying at this price and even want to hold for investment in the long term is also a good thing to do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 01:01:07 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
If you took the coins for a long time and are confident in them, then you should not even worry. But investors love to choose new, and in their opinion promising, which then only bring disappointment. Then, of course, day trading is better, and not waiting for a bloom.
Activity: 367
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 12:58:43 AM
the decision to sell or hold the altcoin when the current condition depends on the situation, meaning that if you are in dire need of money you will sell it even though the price is below the market, but for me this is a wrong decision because it will only make the price of altcoin fall further and make things worse. it's good and find another way if you are very pressed, with the current condition I will hold the altcoin that I have by studying the market. because I want to make a profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 12:40:23 AM
at this time around, it would be better if we keep our coins, due to the price of most altcoin are dropping, just wait a little longer until the price goes up again.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
October 08, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
If your coins or tokens price going down, a good strategy is just holding the coins which you strongly believe about the project if you are an investor.
It will be different if you are a trader. If you are a trader, you must sell your coins when it down above 10% to stop your loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 12:13:25 AM
I now continue to hold my coins, because I believe in the excellent potential for the development of the crypto market in the future. Now it makes no sense to sell coins, because prices remain low. Therefore, the optimal strategy for work now is to continue to buy and hold coins as long as prices remain fairly low.
Today, the price of coins and tokens has decreased. very detrimental if we make a sale at this time so it's better we be patient to be able to wait for prices to rise to get maximum results
Activity: 322
October 08, 2018, 12:11:55 AM
I now continue to hold my coins, because I believe in the excellent potential for the development of the crypto market in the future. Now it makes no sense to sell coins, because prices remain low. Therefore, the optimal strategy for work now is to continue to buy and hold coins as long as prices remain fairly low.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 07:18:29 PM
Same questions. Which altcoin must hold or sell but unanswered. Because in fact, there isn't an answer here, we will see almost every altcoin rise we choose when a real bull run begins. So I'm holding my current altcoins.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 07, 2018, 06:32:53 PM
for this time I prefer holding rather than selling, because at this time the bull run has not happened, therefore I prefer to hold until the bull run comes, I'm sure in Q4 this bull run will definitely happen.
Activity: 364
October 07, 2018, 05:34:06 PM
In this running condition i never want to sale my altcoin , and without any urgent i never sale my altcoins.Now time for just hold.It happened in crypto market and in this time need patience.
Activity: 658
October 07, 2018, 04:29:12 PM
Hello, it is your choice mate. Nut according to the current market conditions you just hold your coins. According to the news in December, there will be a good market. Don't worry every about loses up to now.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 08:17:51 AM
I hold altcoins and will continue to hold. Even if they fly 1000%, I'll still hold them. I am a long-term investor and will not depart from these ideas.
Activity: 310
October 06, 2018, 07:07:43 AM
The best strategy is to buy more coins. It won't make any sense to sell all your coins at 0.01x price. The only thing you need to do, is to get more coins to gain more profit in the future. If you do not have more funds, try to do bounties or airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
October 06, 2018, 06:21:47 AM
If you took altcoins a year ago, it makes no sense to sell them I do not see. You're already in a giant minus. Sense to move? Wait and you will come to something.
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 03:43:01 AM
For me, I will hold first because of the value have been down. I think it is the best way to buy coins that have the potential to grow and will give us a good profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 03:18:44 AM
hold, today most of the altcoins have begun to move. specifically for ripple (XRP) I suggest you buy it for a long-term investment, because I predict ripple will go up $ 1 by the end of the year.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
October 06, 2018, 03:16:54 AM
The best strategy and the best thing to do now while market are still weak and unstable is Hold what coin we have, don't sell your coins immediately because it gives a big loss to you. Just think that this is your opportunity to buy more coins that has a potential growth in the future.
Activity: 598
October 06, 2018, 02:59:32 AM
It depends on what altcoin you are holding.I am holding altcoin that has a good future and have potential in the market even holding for a long term.And selling those alts with low value in the market.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
October 05, 2018, 08:12:13 AM
In a bear market, buy the dips, sell the tops, repeat, profit.

A wise choice indeed. It will be benificial if you do it. But it is like seing the cryptocurrency as an investment. Well cryptocurrency today is far from being a currency. Selling amd hodling should be done at the perfect timing and not jist simple because you wanted to do it. Everyone should be smart.
Activity: 1274
October 05, 2018, 08:09:59 AM
The best strategy is to sell altcoin which is in trending an again buy when it is in dip but some coins are at bottom from last few months so just hodl and wait for good return.
Pages:
Jump to: