Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 45. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 04:11:12 AM
actually the reason of falling down of the market is because all bad news about crypto including regulating and hijacked of some major exchanger, also news that google has banned ads about crypto, but nowadays the revival time has come, start from 1 october googlge officialy permitted ads crypto whos passing their criteria, this is a great news that can help revival of crypto market.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 04:07:47 AM
for me i just keep Hold my asset even market condition is down for now, because i loss my asset more than 50% all of my asset for now
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 02, 2018, 03:37:38 AM
as practiced by almost everyone that when altcoin prices fall, it is better to keep holding and wait until the price of the coin rises again, or you can even buy altcoins again at a low price
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
October 02, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
watch development of your coin, if dev actualy still update news about your coin, u can hold it.
but if no news or update from dev, u should cut loss your investment, and buy more potential coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:19:21 AM
I believe that altcoins will soon jump. Therefore, I advise you to keep your coins. Anyway, they will not fall below because now the market is recovering and everyone is looking at bitcoin.
Do selling is good when the market is rapidly rising because it will give you opportunity to get huge profit. While do holding if you want to grow your coin or if the market is continuously falling so you will avoid losing profit. Selling and holding is depend what the current situation of the market, so I recommend to know the situation before do action. Also I think if you know your coin have potential then don't sell ot its better to hold it for long term.

But as I see, the market is not going up rapidly. Thus, we are holding but not selling, right? For me, this is the decision which I have taken this year when the cryptocurrencies started falling down.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:04:16 AM
Everything genius is simple. Buy coins cheaper and sell them more expensive. If the market fell, then do not sell, but rather buy more at a low price, as when the market will recover, you will have even more profit
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Everything depends on the need for money. Now investors really need to hold their coins because coins are really cheap. If you dont need money for now. Please hold. I believe we are already in the bottom.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 30, 2018, 10:52:15 AM
In this bear market its better to sell what altcoins you have than to hodl it til it goes to the bottom or the all time low. Then after that you can buy back and you will have a lot of shares of coins than before. After I experience bear market, I realized that hodling in the altcoins is not good for us. We need to cut our losses than to bleed more or lose more then just wait for the market to recover. We dont even know if the market will recoven again or when it will recover. So save your assets as well even you believe in the projects of your altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 30, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
in my own opinion, as long as you do not need your money, i will try to hold my coin as long as i can. but when i need it, i will try to exchange it no matter how much is the price.
Activity: 179
September 30, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
Holding is the best strategy that we can do for now most especially we are looking of a good profit because if we force to sell our crypto investment today we can earn only small amount of money which I think it's just small compare to the capital that we invested.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:18:37 AM
sell or hold of course depends on the price at the time and whether you already get profit or not, if you already get profit then you can sell it but if not then better to hold it
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell altcoins. The price is very low for them. I have promising coins and I will hodl them until the price suits me.
Every coin is not low. There is a lot of coins that have their value look more inflated than what would appear normal. Don't lose your money.
Activity: 512
September 30, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
All my altcoins as of now that i've earn in bounties are holding even some of them have a price. Strategies ? Well you need is to wait until that project booms or seems to doing well for their customer and to achieve the goal of what they into it. I will recommend that you need also to choose some qualities and good projects in altcoins so that you will benifit it's in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 30, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
If you really want to earn a lot you need to be as patient as possible because the market is constantly trying to deceive us and wobbles from side to side. I often made mistakes and sold my currency too early, now I try to wait as long as possible until I think that I have enough
Activity: 300
September 30, 2018, 09:59:19 AM

the best technique in this bullish season is to hold and buy more good tokens or coins. you better buy more in order for you to get profit someday when the price of all coins got rise.  patience is also important in this time in holding your coin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
September 30, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
Well the prices had reached a major dip and even in that situation i had most of my coins with me and i am HODLING them untill i really see some good profits. Orelse i would sell my coins only if i see that the future for that coin is no more profitable and it would soon be a dead coin. In any other situation i would never sell my coins unless and untill they give me some profits. I invest in a particular coin and forget about it untill the coin gives me atleast 20x profits.

Never be greedy and HODL untill you can so that you can really gain some good profits. Markets would always see some similar ups and downs and in such markets, selling our coins in panic will only make that coin more unstable rathar than giving us any profits. Holding you coin can give a better price for the coin some or the other day and it could really be appreciated. I am currently holding 17+ coins excluding tokens.
Activity: 308
September 30, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
I think that now it makes no sense to sell altcoins. The price is very low for them. I have promising coins and I will hodl them until the price suits me.

yah. Selling at current prices is really bad. We should not sell them now, please be patient for a while. Then magic will come to the market. Just that they will not come too soon
I agree that investors should be patient in order to avoid loss of profit, especially whenever the market is dumping. Now is the time to learn the market dynamics and monitor what's happening, without much investment.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 09:46:52 AM
sell our coin immediately to reduce lose, you may get lose but not much if you dare to cutloss
dont hold anything in this shit market or you get big lose
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
September 30, 2018, 09:46:44 AM
for me, i think you should hold your coin first before selling it to avoid having a dump to the coin that you are holding. also, there is a high chance that the price of your coin might increase.
Activity: 531
September 30, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

Well if you can afford to buy, then take the advantage to buy some altcoins when the prices are down. Or if not, you can just hold your altcoins until it rises then sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: