Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 44. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
I believe that many people have not sold Altcoin in this market downturn, and these people have been hit hard. Unfortunately, I am one of them. I feel very sad about this, but I am not too desperate, because the most Altcoin in my hands is ETH, so this makes me less afraid.
Activity: 210
October 05, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin
It depends on the person holding the coin, but if I become the person, maybe I will immediately sell it to cut the losses I got from the coins that I hold. It's good to see the prices of some of the top 5 coins in market. If it really goes down all I will immediately sell it.
Activity: 149
October 05, 2018, 07:37:26 AM
I now actively sell cryptocurrency. If correction continues I will be able to perezakupit several times cheaper than now I sell. It is favorable
I stopped selling coins a long ti m ago. I like to see how long i can hold a coin before I sell it away.
Activity: 934
Merit: 19
October 05, 2018, 07:37:01 AM
in any case, you need to keep your coins and buy promising coins in a falling market. the market is just entering the stage of development, and what we see now is a small part of it.
Activity: 140
October 05, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
I now actively sell cryptocurrency. If correction continues I will be able to perezakupit several times cheaper than now I sell. It is favorable
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 07:31:33 AM
the best strategy would be for you to hold, there is nothing better that you can do right now because even if you go into trading then you would not making a good amount of money and might even be running into losses since the price of the coins are constantly going down so your best strategy is to hodl the coins you have and wait
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 12:32:01 PM
In the fall of the price you need to buy altcoins and keep them until better times. A simple rule, after a fall, there will definitely be growth.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 12:20:58 PM
It is better for you to analyze and predict what possibilities will occur before taking the next step. If you think the coin can recover then holding it is the right choice, but if you think the coin will fall, it is better to sell it when the price begins to decrease to cut a bigger loss and then you can invest it back into another coin that is more has potential.
Activity: 504
October 04, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

At the first I will sell it immediately.Because if you hold it the price of your coin will go down and down and nothing left for your profit and you will see your funds is killing slowly.
Activity: 684
October 03, 2018, 09:26:34 AM
Everything genius is simple. Buy coins cheaper and sell them more expensive. If the market fell, then do not sell, but rather buy more at a low price, as when the market will recover, you will have even more profit

If it were so easy to determine when a coin is cheap and when it is expensive, we would all be millionaires.
Activity: 94
October 03, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
It is possible to sell so far these coins cost something. These coins will depreciate soon and will not cost anything. Sell now  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 09:15:11 AM
For me, the best choice is to keep and be patient. It seems to me that all these fluctuations are temporary, the market will soon stabilize Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 03, 2018, 09:02:54 AM
If you sell your coins right now, you'll regret it for so long that I'm just scared to imagine it. You will lose such profit.

that is true so we need to be patient and wait for the better time and only then we must decide what to do
Activity: 238
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 03, 2018, 09:02:12 AM
when the prife is going down you should not sell your altcoin at any condition as you will have regrets when the crysis is over
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 09:01:15 AM
If you sell your coins right now, you'll regret it for so long that I'm just scared to imagine it. You will lose such profit.
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
holding will give you best returns in long term as price will surely be higher in next few years so if you don't want to take any risk of investing then holding is the best option for you which can give you guaranteed profits in long term.
Activity: 154
October 02, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
It is impossible to sell now. If to sell all the unknown tokens I will receive no more than 100 dollars and it for me not money. Better I will leave till the best times
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 04:37:24 AM
with the current market conditions, I personally prefer to hold on, unless there is indeed a financial condition that is new, I will partially release, otherwise I prefer to take hold position
Activity: 588
Minter
October 02, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
I buy promising altcoins when they are at the bottom and minimize risks. Then I sell on the rise and make a good profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
October 02, 2018, 04:15:00 AM
The best strategy for altcoin will be to hold quality altcoin and sell the altcoin you might be suspicious of it's future. I bought lots of top altcoin during this bear market. Although, I have not seen any price change but I 'm confident on my choice!
Pages:
Jump to: