Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 48. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
Sell altcoins now absolutely does not make sense, so do not sell them and keep in the long term. You can even buy a little, because the price is very low.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
September 07, 2018, 08:00:00 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

Just look in the general situation, if the price of all coins in the crypto world are decreasing its better to hold your altcoin and wait the right time to sell your coins but if the price of a certain coins decrease without the effect of general situation of crypto world, its better to sell your coins because you need to remember not all coins has the possibility to stand for a long time, so you need to take the opportunity that`s your coins has a price, because some coins after a few months or years will be delist because of many reason.

That`s my perception based on what I know.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
I see no reason to sell altcoins now, their cost does not contribute to this. Of course, if they are not purchased for borrowed money, in this case, decide for yourself.
Activity: 26
September 04, 2018, 11:58:07 PM
i think ist better to sell the altcoin than to hold. because we don't know what happens next in the market maybe it goes up and down again. but if you hold the altcoin there is a possibilities to increase the price or decrease.
indeed many altcoins are down, often unsteady and unstable. If you want to sell it, you are free to determine which option is the best for him. but in my opinion you have to survive and wait for prices to be truly stable so you can make big profits. most likely the price will rise even though little by little and the key you have to wait patiently.
Activity: 42
September 04, 2018, 10:59:29 PM
I think that it will be necessary to constantly use Hold, in case of the sale, you will get back your money, maybe not all the money that was invested, but in the case of Hold, there is a possibility in the future to get more money
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 10:52:24 PM
 i think ist better to sell the altcoin than to hold. because we don't know what happens next in the market maybe it goes up and down again. but if you hold the altcoin there is a possibilities to increase the price or decrease.
Activity: 107
September 04, 2018, 10:51:48 PM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

the best strategy when the price down is Hold.
just be patience and wait until the market recovering again.
do not sell when the price are down to avoid any loss.
or you can buy another good altcoins when the market down to invest more.
Activity: 25
September 04, 2018, 10:40:38 PM
Right now, holding is the best thing to do. The market is red so its useless to sell your coins. Hold it and wait for the market to be stable or to increase before selling your crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 10:37:47 PM
The current market environment is not good. Especially altcoins, many of them are zeroing. Buying and selling requires an opportunity. Only in this way can we earn the difference.

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 10:25:43 PM
Selling or holding depends on the type of altcoins and current situation of the market. Right now as of this moment, the right decision is to hold your altcoins. If possible, buy more altcoins and hold it. The price is very down so you can buy more altcoins in a very low price. When the market pumps up, sell it and you'll get your profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 10:19:37 PM
 if you have plenty of altcoin then stick to it and wait for the market to  able to recover. then while market is down you better buy altcoin then wait for market recovery.
copper member
Activity: 266
September 04, 2018, 09:13:42 PM
first.. you don't panic. in my strategy if the price of my altcoin is down I usually sell half and hold the other half. then I bought a better altcoin.
Activity: 16
September 04, 2018, 09:03:30 PM
Buying and holding your cryptocurrency at a low price is the best strategy. When the market picks up, you can get huge profits from it.
Activity: 55
September 04, 2018, 08:59:16 PM
If the price falls, this is a sign to large-scale purchase. The main thing is not to sell in a panic as it is a direct step to the loss of funds.
I will still hold it until the price rises again, even if only I already know the price will go down but if the price before going down there is a chance to get a profit that. I will sell some coins that I hold to buy it back when the price is below, so I have nothing to lose. but with coin notes, I have the potential for rapid growth again. which part I hold again for prevention if after I sell, there is even an increase. Simple as that mate.
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
for what reason don't you get it and offer it when the cost goes up it is inconceivable the altcoin value proceeds underneath it will go up and when the value begins rising the ideal time to offer it, a great many people swear at systems like this and the awful thing is for the individuals who are eager the greater part of them lose cash and don't get any benefit
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 10:29:16 AM
It depends on whether I need money, what kind of project, whether there is a chance of growth. Sometimes it's better to sell yours than not sell at all.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
If you have altcoin that are not so good then sell it and buy some good coins that are good for long term and can make your money profitable. In a time like this you should buy more good altcoins because the market price is low.
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
August 31, 2018, 09:24:50 AM
For now the price is already fall. So i prefer you to hold it for more time and because now the price is fall you can buy more so you will get a big profit in the future. And now the price is rising up slowly
Activity: 266
August 31, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
I think now it's better to hold it because we know the value in the market is too high. so we have to wait for the sale of the token more money to receive so you should have a trading strategy for not losing money.
Activity: 72
August 31, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
Better hodl your coin if your lost is that high, but if not, better realize it.
Yeah, let's buy as much as could be purchased. Actually it is an opportunity that can be done for this condition let alone for long term investment. the price will certainly be increased within the next few months. Buy cheap price at the moment will be the very profitable thing to do. Just keep hodling mate.
Pages:
Jump to: