Pages:
Author

Topic: seling or holding your altcoin ? - page 49. (Read 61631 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
Well! I think it's not a good idea to sell btc and altcoin now. Currently, Cryptomarket is experiencing downfall and its due to the panic in traders that mostly based upon rumors. As a firm believer of blockchain, i ll suggest you to hold crypto assets and think in long term investments.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 08:42:18 AM
I'm holding my all assset. Because I know this situation will change in future. Where I will get more profit....
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 08:39:03 AM
Keep all that I do right now, The little tokens I have sold all of them. Hopefully when the market recovers, the tokens will be able to sell.
If you need money, sell it. Do not think too much about it
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:38:38 AM
Better hodl your coin if your lost is that high, but if not, better realize it.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 08:28:48 AM
If we buy high prices and arrive "the rate drops, what I do is hold it back and abstain from selling cheaply. Because prices will rise again one day so there is no need to panic and sell them at cheap prices, because trading is looking for profit not to seek losses. Or we can take advantage of this moment to buy altcoins because crypto law usually applies if bitcoin goes up, altcoin will be cheap.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 08:23:39 AM
the best strategy now is to keep holding, partly to trade and partly for long-term investment. I hope the coin holders have high patience. because when there is no panic in selling, then they will make panic to buy. so stay calm and don't look at the current price. and look back for the next few months.
Activity: 22
August 31, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
If the price falls, this is a sign to large-scale purchase. The main thing is not to sell in a panic as it is a direct step to the loss of funds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 07:42:11 AM
as price is going down what is the best stredigy for for altcoin

Selling or holding is really depends on the situation but if referring with the current situation i must prefer to hold for long term for the market to recover and to avoid any risk of possible losses.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

Crypto market is very down for now. The best strategy is to buy more altcoins and hold for a while until crypto market will goes up and price will be triple from purchase. This is the best strategy that you can earn a lot of money.  Buy as many altcoins as you in different cryptocurrency for more chances of earning higher profits. Hold it until the market will be at good trends, then start selling it. With that strategy, no losses of your investment will be made.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 31, 2018, 07:17:31 AM
Altcoins-this is exactly the currency in which you can believe and expect that it will rise, in its technologies it has long bypassed Bitcons in almost everything, Yes, it is not yet so experienced, and Yes, without its "Dad" it is still not capable of anything, but in the future everything will change.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
August 31, 2018, 12:48:20 AM

The best thing I can advice you to do now that the price is down, buy more altcoins so that you can be on profit when the market recovers back.
Activity: 2
August 31, 2018, 12:43:55 AM
According to my opinion, I think we need to hold altcoin now because the price of bitcoin is too low and all altcoins price are also down so you just need to be patience market will go up I am also holding some altcoins
Activity: 245
August 31, 2018, 12:33:18 AM
why don't you buy it and sell it when the price goes up it is impossible the altcoin price continues below it will definitely go up and when the price starts rising the right time to sell it,
most people swear at strategies like this and the bad thing is for those who are impatient most of them lose money and don't get any profit
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 31, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
My strategy for the altcoins during the price drop has been to average down for coins I was already holding and to purchase a couple of coins that I had previously missed out at ICO. I have not been selling any of my coins during the Bear market.
Activity: 280
August 30, 2018, 11:59:58 PM
in my opinion there are two good strategies to do when the crypto price is decreasing is still holding coins that are still owned in a longer range, or strategies by buying coins to be held in the long run while waiting for market recovery to occur.
Activity: 28
August 30, 2018, 10:55:27 PM
It is better to keep altcoins, waiting for growth. It is possible that they will rise in price, and if you sell them, you will not make a profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 03:30:20 PM
When the price is going down, you don't have to sell your altcoins, only if you have a small loss, then you can sell. But if the price has already fallen much, then it is better to hold
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
August 28, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
When you are deciding upon whether to sell or hodl, look for the charts.

Charts can give you perspective of whether the hold in particular situation can be profitable or not. If you see weekly or monthly charts that is mid term, you will see a bearish market. But if you look for yearly charts, you would see a parabolic charts with green candles. This means that most of the cryptos are bullish in long term.

So, whether long term hodl is profitable or not?
Yes, it pretty much is. So, you can hodl.

Activity: 322
August 28, 2018, 03:02:19 PM
This is a difficult job. We need a lot of experience. If you are a novice, then just keep the coins. Read and communicate. I keep coins in the red market.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 28, 2018, 02:07:19 PM
You must hold a large part of your altcoin because many of them are very good project and very sooner they will give good return. Crypto is in growing staré and many count irving unique utility will add good return to you
Pages:
Jump to: