Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell Ripple Now? - page 2. (Read 2044 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 02:16:24 AM
Thanks but personally  I'm going to keep holding. Bought in December at $0.55 ....watched it go to $3.25 then down to $1.5 yesterday now back up to over $2. I am still firmlyh of the belief that it will reach $5 very soon.

are you sure the price of XRP will be increas more to $5 very soon?
Nothing impossible to reached but it take a lot of time to reached, may be in the next month
Activity: 70
Merit: 21
January 12, 2018, 02:07:40 AM
Good luck making the CEO and those who own 66% of all the XRP rich.

who own 66% of XRP?

If you do really believe in crypto and want to capitalize gains on XRP, please use fiat in buying such and keep your precious BTC and ETH from the bankers. Have a great day!

can you explian why? I don't really understand the difference between buy with FIAT and BTC/ETH ~

Did you know the Ripple company has the large majority of all XRP in circulation? Which means that a $2 XRP implies XRP being the #1 Cryptocurrency in the world based on Market Cap (ahead of Bitcoin).

That's obviously ridiculous, and the only reason XRP price went up was due to taking XRP out of circulation. The partnerships are just rumors until we actually see something being used.

so basically, since the CEO owns most of the XRP, you are making him rich when he can decide to dump a ton of it on the market (as it gradually gets released from escrow).

That's the reason I will never trust XRP - not until the 60+ billion XRPs gets released onto the public. Until then, XRP is only a pump+dump coin - ride it up, and then sell it off.

1. Ripple has more partnerships with trillion dollar financial sectors than any other coin that I know of. These partnerships are not rumours but fact and with XRp they are closer to a working 'ripple is standard' platform than any other platform currently available.

2. Most coins and platforms have a CEO or directorate who own a majority stake in their coin or platform. It's not unique to Ripple. People like to try and use this as a negative against XRP but it's not unusual.

They will use the XRP platform, but XRP itself is not going to be used in anything. It has not been used in a single transaction, since banks will create their own platforms.

Just hold on and think for a second... if XRP's TRUE value is $2, then it means that the CEO and the group owning XRP are worth 120+ BILLION DOLLARS.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon, richest man in the world, doesn't even have a net worth of that amount.

And personally, I don't know any coin that has that much in reserve for its holders.

Are you claiming that Ripple founder is currently one of wealthiest people in the entire world?

I'm saying that XRP is way overvalued at $2, because it would make the guy incredibly rich.

Remember also that XRP was 0.25 until they pulled the "escrow" trick, spiking up prices. It didn't really have anything to do with partnerships - they had some of those all along.

Invest at your own risk! Personally, I just chose to invest in XRP-index XLM, which I dumped a few days ago.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
Thanks but personally  I'm going to keep holding. Bought in December at $0.55 ....watched it go to $3.25 then down to $1.5 yesterday now back up to over $2. I am still firmlyh of the belief that it will reach $5 very soon.

legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 5531
Self-proclaimed Genius
January 12, 2018, 01:38:27 AM
Why do you even believe in Ripple, the highest value was probably the result of a hype.
Take Bitcoin for example, it had reached 20,000$ value just because of a hype fueled by companies that will make use of it last December followed by those blinded news about the increasing value.

The same thing has been happening with Ripple.
First, said banks will use it, then it reached the news and social media, next, big social media personalities backed it up.
So, it caused a buying spree by mainstream market.

If you bought your ripple last October-November or earlier, now is the best time to sell.
Otherwise, you can continue hodling them as you wish.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
January 12, 2018, 01:34:45 AM
After the growth, and rollback more than 50 percent. All investors are still advised to keep it in the portfolio and not sell. For me XRP strange coin can certainly bring the X100 but unlimited emission plus in itself has value only net Ripple system which works on the blockchain.
After such a rollback must now again a lot of investors will return and the good news will continue to grow
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:27:48 AM
xrp is already increase 20% today and this is a good time to sell them
because possible is go down. if you get a profit today it is better choice to sell them and wait to buy again when XRP is correction.
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

This is a normal correction, in this case, do not panic!
If in each case, we behaved in this way, then crypto would not have developed!
Be calm, it will rise even before the Alpha Centarion)))
Activity: 56
January 12, 2018, 12:58:16 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

If you do really believe in crypto and want to capitalize gains on XRP, please use fiat in buying such and keep your precious BTC and ETH from the bankers. Have a great day!

can you explian why? I don't really understand the difference between buy with FIAT and BTC/ETH ~

Did you know the Ripple company has the large majority of all XRP in circulation? Which means that a $2 XRP implies XRP being the #1 Cryptocurrency in the world based on Market Cap (ahead of Bitcoin).

That's obviously ridiculous, and the only reason XRP price went up was due to taking XRP out of circulation. The partnerships are just rumors until we actually see something being used.

so basically, since the CEO owns most of the XRP, you are making him rich when he can decide to dump a ton of it on the market (as it gradually gets released from escrow).

That's the reason I will never trust XRP - not until the 60+ billion XRPs gets released onto the public. Until then, XRP is only a pump+dump coin - ride it up, and then sell it off.

1. Ripple has more partnerships with trillion dollar financial sectors than any other coin that I know of. These partnerships are not rumours but fact and with XRp they are closer to a working 'ripple is standard' platform than any other platform currently available.

2. Most coins and platforms have a CEO or directorate who own a majority stake in their coin or platform. It's not unique to Ripple. People like to try and use this as a negative against XRP but it's not unusual.
January 12, 2018, 12:53:13 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

Activity: 16
January 12, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

who own 66% of XRP?

January 12, 2018, 12:01:54 AM
Activity: 266
January 11, 2018, 11:42:15 PM
After every major ripple pump it has lost around 50% after before continuing up. If you didn’t sell above 2.5 you missed it. It’s too risky since it could reserve from the downtrend any minute now.
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Play2Live presale starts on 5th December
January 11, 2018, 11:30:02 PM
There are negatives and positives, real and fake news about coins. So, it doesnt matter. But i think you shouldn't sell your holdings every time when price starts to drop. Look , the growth was huge, the coin needs correction. no correction - no growth. So, if you afraid of losses just sell a part of the holding, not everything, The price can go up again soon.

I absolutely agree... Ups and downs are what we see everyday in crypto world.. we need to deal with it..

RIPPLE had a good run, people now dumping, but so does most of the ALTs and event BTC are falling at the moment... we need to be patient and believe in the project.. and hope for the best in the future ~
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
January 11, 2018, 08:47:54 PM
This all depends on who you are...trader or longterm investor. But anyway I wouldn't buy ripple now, I've sold it for 3.22 and I'm waiting for 1$ price - the real price of the coin, not it's dramatically overvalued I think...
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 11, 2018, 07:48:58 PM
There are negatives and positives, real and fake news about coins. So, it doesnt matter. But i think you shouldn't sell your holdings every time when price starts to drop. Look , the growth was huge, the coin needs correction. no correction - no growth. So, if you afraid of losses just sell a part of the holding, not everything, The price can go up again soon.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 11, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
Why sell ripple coin because this coin increase more this price and for sure  it will become $5 the price of this coin so better to buy ripple now. Before i don't believe in ripple I sold all my rippe last few months but I see the rice im very sad because I sell this.  So I try to make a research again about ripple and after I see the more potential to increase zi try to buy again ripple and  I hope this time I make a research to ripple coin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 07:14:21 PM
If you did not sell the ripple when it rose to $3.5, wait a bit longer because it seems to rise again
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 06:46:28 PM
Well, if you bought in for more than $2 I would sell Ripple now while you are still in profits. I dont see it staying long on those levels to be honest. As its already tanking I would sell now. Personally I keep holding my XRP, but I bought in below $.20 so I will just wait and monitor whats happening in the next time. Im going to hold it another year or so before I sell.
Activity: 42
January 11, 2018, 12:12:35 PM
How high can this realistically go,  Much $10  I gotta get a better understanding market cap and money circulation but with so many it would be hard for this to ever hit $100 or is it
Activity: 1092
January 11, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
selling ripple now is a bad idea, now is the time to buy because its price is down .... but if you have got a profit it does not matter ... personality has bought ripple for middle investment
Pages:
Jump to: