Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 16. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 28, 2018, 12:58:41 PM
Sorry for you. But sell token early is the common mentality of bounty participants. Those who are knowledgeable, they will hold tokens. One time it will increase the price
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:48:17 PM
This really happens to be on the sold coin for $ 300 and in one month it already cost $ 900, but if it was cheaper then I would be happy with this market nobody knows what will happen!
Activity: 49
June 28, 2018, 12:37:22 PM
The one mantra in crypto world is hodl. You should have waited for a longer I wish. Right after ICO is completed and a coin is listed, its value decreases. After two months or three it starts increasing in values. It is my experience.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
June 28, 2018, 11:42:48 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
The bounty hunters always does this mistake as they sell their tokens too early before the development team delivers a working copy of project so they get too much low price for the same amount of tokens that they would have sold after the development of the project. So they loose so much money in selling early as they would have made if they sold their tokens at a later stage, always better things comes to those who wait.
Activity: 35
June 28, 2018, 11:38:42 AM
For me its just a matter of luck really since I do have a token from bounty and I do the opposite, instead I wait for it to moon and now I regret because the price is so low of about a 1/16 of its price compared to when it was rewarded to me.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:40:53 AM
I think,much better if we have a bounty rewards tokens already in our wallet,don't sell it immediately. We should monitor first the value of it at the given exchange. Mostly,a months after token price will increase,sell it when it reached into the desired amount.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:25:44 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I think the best way is sell out 50% of bounty tokens and hold other 50% of tokens. By this way you will get a good profit anyway
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 05:25:22 AM
Absolutely.  Do not immediately sell your coins.  It is necessary to wait at least some time!
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
June 28, 2018, 05:24:09 AM
That's often the case, because most bounty hunters do not seek to know how much the ICO price, should look up the price of ICO before selling your token
Activity: 110
June 28, 2018, 05:17:15 AM
IMHO if already make profit when we are selling our token, just don't regret it. We don't know when it will pump or maybe dump someday, so if we think already make some profit just sell it & when we don't need some money hold it. The cryptocurrency market are very fast moving nowadays.
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 07:43:12 PM
I think we should respect the ICO project developers. Although the project they create isn't always successful and sometimes the coin/token that we hold the price decreases. But if the ICO project succeed then we will also get a profit. Maybe my advice is just holding the coins/tokens that we get for free from bounty and if it has reached at least near from the ICO price, then we can sell it. Cool
Activity: 420
June 27, 2018, 03:54:49 PM
Everything depends on the selected coin, you need to carefully study it, understand the prospects and features, whether it has the potential for further appreciation.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
The decision to sell the token immediately from bounty or not will depend on the ICO concept, market situation, and also volume. I may commonly will sell my coins when the price is still similar or lower little bit than the ICO price. But, if the price is very slipping down, it is better to hold them. Moreover, when the concept is good and it offers the ready product in the future I will gradually keep my coin and hold it longer.

Not all the time selling at the begninning of a token/coin is good or bad, sometimes it worth selling immediately after the coin/token hits the exchange.

But sometimes it is better to buy at that phase because most of the bounty hunters try to sell asap the coins and so the price gets dumped.
Activity: 280
June 27, 2018, 06:09:21 AM
I think not all ico will be a good proyect in the future. but usually for the beginning of the distribution of token bounty the price will always go down .. because many of the bounty hunter sell their tokens the result of payment campaign .. my suggestion to be held first after the token division bounty.wait hold and get new stable price after it was sold
Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.

Especially for the neophyte in crypto world they want to enjoy the fruits of their labor and to prove to some critics that cryptocurrency is real, we can learn and at the same time we earn for additional income. After selling at an earlier stage, we get into an experienced that we can have more profits if we try to hold our token.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
June 27, 2018, 05:54:22 AM
I never sold my all tokens at one time and never will. But I've sold some tokens and their price has risen much more. So I am regretful but i took my lesson and never repeat it.
Activity: 308
June 27, 2018, 05:46:20 AM
I do not think that the right decision will be to sell coins immediately after they are received. After all, the profit that you are now receiving in the period of the fall of the market is much less than the potential one.
Activity: 152
June 27, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
Things often have done everyone in the crypto they sell too early when they get a token. When selling the token coin is perceived to come down and we just get some benefit. And when it was on sale price will go up and we were wrong in making predictions.
Activity: 275
June 27, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
Its a bit dissapointing everytime you've come up with a wrong decision like selling coins a little bit early but it happens a lot of time so better to observe the market carefully and be patient.
Activity: 162
June 27, 2018, 04:56:59 AM
But not all the coins like that, I have a lot of token that I receive from bounties and most of them are not moving up, most of them are not rising and I started to think that they are a bad coins.
Activity: 18
June 27, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
I have the same mistake.i sell my coins early right away, without knowing that I will mooning. Now lesson learned. Better to hold than never.. at this time the value is so low as the Bitcoin crash down, and now I'm waiting for it to rise again to have some good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: