Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 19. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
June 25, 2018, 12:14:50 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
not necessarily also, I've got a token from following a bounty until months do not show improvement. basically crypto is difficult to predict the market price because it is fluctuate and can change significantly from time to time. so better set your sales target and be grateful whatever the outcome.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
I don’t sell my coins before the project has launch its product. To me, it is just waiting for a period of time and your returns will be much more than selling at the beginning.
Activity: 238
June 25, 2018, 12:08:58 PM
No one predicted the market. lot token I was holding had been valuable, but now, almost no value when the project failed!
That's the problem. Everything can happen and instead of gold mountains, we get gold wrappers. And nobody can predict the outcome. Even the most successful project could simply be burned by the fact that his country had imposed restrictions.
Activity: 137
June 25, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
Yes, you did everything right, you still remained in the black. You could have lost -X2, so there is no reason to worry
Activity: 138
June 25, 2018, 11:47:16 AM
for me i wont sell it after i receive it i just check the price if its rising up or not.
Activity: 170
June 25, 2018, 11:46:42 AM
Not only you, i made the same mistake but all i want to tell you is dont regret whatever happen, because we can predict the future, we dont know that our alt coin price will rise in a couple of days. We learned from that regret to be patient with the price and dont do panic sell.
Activity: 140
June 25, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
Dear friend,
In my opinion, it is up to kind of altcoin. I think so. We can not control the price of those altcoin after ICO. It increase or decrease. I don't know, you don't know, and everyone's too. The market decide the cost. I beleive that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 11:38:00 AM
It's a common thing that most bounty Hunters tend to sell off their rewards as soon as they get them, patience is nolonger a virtue and I'm certain that most people aren't interested in waiting for the coins to. Gain value before selling off. Infact most don't even believe in the projects they take part. In as long as they get the rewards and are able to exchange them then they are just fine, this has inturn led to people selling quality tokens at an early stage only to regret later
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
this has also happened to me.i have lost 1000s of dollars this way. especially with pundex. sold all my bounty NPX for 2 ETH a few months later .value has become more than 20 ETH. so holding can be great option for some projects but it does not apply for all projects.it is better to do a small background on the project before selling bounty coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 24
June 25, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
I absolutely agree with the Creator of the topic! One day I as well as he sold the tokens that I received in the bounty immediately after the end of the ICO. In a month they cost already 3 times more.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
June 25, 2018, 11:32:18 AM
i don't really agree with you that you will get maximum result if you hold coin, because you never can tell so i believe that you can sell whenever you want to sell but not too quickly.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
June 25, 2018, 11:31:22 AM
No one predicted the market. lot token I was holding had been valuable, but now, almost no value when the project failed!

So being a wiser is very needed to avoid this kind of mistake and be good observer because we can't predict that the project we have,will work or has great future so thats why we must observe well and we must always have patience in order to achieve our goal to get a huge profit and for us not to give up whatever the outcome of the ico we have.

Activity: 302
Merit: 1
June 25, 2018, 11:06:34 AM
As an investor you believe in the project and need to have the ability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If you can not withstand a lot of time, you will always lose. No need to rush by selling coins. After others have sold their gift tokens, the price will most likely go up, as in your case.

I support. This is a long-term market and if you want to get the maximum profit - you need to learn to wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
As an investor you believe in the project and need to have the ability to hold funds for longer periods to make big money. If you can not withstand a lot of time, you will always lose. No need to rush by selling coins. After others have sold their gift tokens, the price will most likely go up, as in your case.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 11:00:26 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
June 25, 2018, 10:58:33 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Everything is always relative . If i knew the outcome , i was rich
what do you think if after 20 days , your token is only worth 25$ . You have to find out very carefully about tokens and make decisions for each. I always sold my tokens when i felt that money deserved my time and work I do

Activity: 136
June 25, 2018, 10:57:35 AM
Yeah holding token is the only way to get more profit. Because stupidity decision can cause low profit but patience is the road to success
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 25, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Guys, sell tokens of first pump. IF you like the token, then you will rebuy it on market dip. The rule is simple - after ICO comes first pump, then long dip and after that the second phase of pump and so on... If you lost the first pump, you can wait another one.
Activity: 182
June 25, 2018, 10:55:14 AM
Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

We don't sell our token too early so that we cannot fell regrets especially today because of the price is fall down. It's better to hold our token and wait a right time to sell that token so that we can earn more profit of our token that we hold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
Selling token to early may cause you to earn a very low rewards and maybe it doesn't equal to your works. So I would suggest to hold them and follow their development, if they are growing then the price would grow too.
This is not good selling too early the token you have will feel regret later on. This means if a good project it is why not having patient and wait it for the price to increase.
Pages:
Jump to: