Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 17. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:54:58 AM
I never do that by selling the token once I can from the ICO and passing a few weeks the price of a token already rose higher. Yes, I am sorry for selling tokens too early because at that moment I just need the money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
June 27, 2018, 04:31:34 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That is why I am not selling every token received from bounties because I know it's to early to judge an ICO and we all knew that developers are doing their best to develop a certain solid platform. Once the developers successfully market the platform/project and people, investors will adopt their project surely the value of their token will increase.

Hoping that the coins I owned now will have a worth it value in the future so holding is the best option for now to make a fortune!
Activity: 180
June 27, 2018, 04:30:17 AM
Events like this course a lot going on. Not just on you only. but many people are experiencing. Because no one knows whether the price of the future will be better or worse. All just a prediction. If I'm going to be selling the new token is usually the bounty after 3 or months. Unless there is a sudden requirement that requires selling the token.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 27, 2018, 04:27:45 AM
The decision to sell the token immediately from bounty or not will depend on the ICO concept, market situation, and also volume. I may commonly will sell my coins when the price is still similar or lower little bit than the ICO price. But, if the price is very slipping down, it is better to hold them. Moreover, when the concept is good and it offers the ready product in the future I will gradually keep my coin and hold it longer.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 04:20:38 AM
Selling your token in early is good if you needed it in an emergency the easiest is hold your tokens in a long term because your coin is your assets. Hold it first until the value will increased.
Activity: 112
June 27, 2018, 04:07:45 AM
I remember the first airdrop I participated and got some tokens.,I was in a haste to sell the token because I wanted to have a feel of how genuine crypto currency was? It was quite unfortunate for me when price spiked the following week after I sold the coin. It was worth $400 and I sold it $50 at that time. A little hurting but I had nothing to do about it. Will encourage all to hold tokens for some time before we sell.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 03:56:38 AM
 Yes your opinion is very true, most people immediately sell it after the tokens landed in their wallets, most people can not wait to hold the tokens, they do not care about the ups and downs of token prices that are important to them is getting the results of their work.
Activity: 266
June 27, 2018, 03:17:27 AM
I fully agree with this statement . Previously, too, in a hurry to sell coins as soon as possible, and after a while they could have brought more income. Patience and again patience
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
 Smiley Smiley  there are some cases. If a project has become even lower or medium it has been achieved by its average, and no incentive to be given to the public, will sell the tokens immediately. these differences in the project do not necessarily go to major exchanges, and to Etherdelta and other low exchanges .the price is after the downturn of the output down, not necessarily a coin nor the destination. Be sold immediately and should not be handled! because it's proven to be personal and I can sell a lot of coins at a good price, I decided to wait and hold the token when it was fixed to replace it now and it costs a lot.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 05:42:27 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

If you see that the project has prospects and collected a large amount of money on sales, do not rush to sell your awards, maybe after a while they will grow in price.

and you can hold your tokens while you are waiting for the price increase higher so you can sell at that time. sometimes we are afraid to hold our tokens because the market still cannot predict and we don't want to hold in any longer. but if you believe that the projects can give you a big profit in the future, then you need to hold it and never sell your tokens too early.
Activity: 210
June 26, 2018, 03:34:43 PM
This could be commonly happen when you are getting greedy in earning. Try have some patience to be hyped up when you have a profit that could be much in holding an alts.
copper member
Activity: 616
June 26, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
I am absolutely agree with you that selling tokens too early is not good. The tokens which you received from the bounty it is better to hold for long term for better profit and hold it till the prices raises and sell it at high price. I think holding or waiting is the best strategy for good return.

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 26, 2018, 01:36:09 PM

If you see that the project has prospects and collected a large amount of money on sales, do not rush to sell your awards, maybe after a while they will grow in price.
Activity: 103
June 26, 2018, 12:25:19 PM
Selling time does not matter as long is trading on exchange, because waiting for a long period of time to enable the price to raise it keeps fluctuating accept, the money is not needed, then it can be preserved the coin until the need come. Because crypto coin is an asset.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 08:37:03 AM
If you think you will gain some profit then selling coins is okay but if you selling your coin just because you are worried on these kinds of situations crypto market faces then for me it's a nonsense idea. Because instead of gaining profit the result will be all loss and that's a bad news for an individual who are here to make money. For the mean time keep focusing on your task and monitor the market at the same time for you to have an idea on your next move.
If it's badly needed for you to earned money in such projects then it's good to sell tokens when there's already a value in the exchange site but if you percept that it has a good potential to increase it's volume in just a single time then it's up to you let just decide with your own understanding.
It's always depend on how you interpret the project, if you trust the coin and the developers you can hold for a while but if you think that it will be dumped then you can sell it and collect your profits, then buy back when you feel that there's still chances that the project will grow, better to know and understand how well you can take advantage.

what if i already trust a coin and its developers but their project suddenly failed resulting for the coin to fall off? that will still be useless. so overall i think that will still depend on your luck and not on how you trust your investments because everything here in cryptos are too damn risky. selling tokens to early is also depends on your needs. lets say you badly need cash for important spedings , then that is the time that you can sell all your coins too early but if there is nothing important , then much better if we can just keep it for a better price in the future.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 26, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
If you think you will gain some profit then selling coins is okay but if you selling your coin just because you are worried on these kinds of situations crypto market faces then for me it's a nonsense idea. Because instead of gaining profit the result will be all loss and that's a bad news for an individual who are here to make money. For the mean time keep focusing on your task and monitor the market at the same time for you to have an idea on your next move.
If it's badly needed for you to earned money in such projects then it's good to sell tokens when there's already a value in the exchange site but if you percept that it has a good potential to increase it's volume in just a single time then it's up to you let just decide with your own understanding.
It's always depend on how you interpret the project, if you trust the coin and the developers you can hold for a while but if you think that it will be dumped then you can sell it and collect your profits, then buy back when you feel that there's still chances that the project will grow, better to know and understand how well you can take advantage.
Activity: 280
June 26, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
Activity: 62
June 26, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
You are right but not all the time in crypto world you have full assurance of the same result the good thing you made profit and profit is profit and that's enough to be thankful.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 07:34:09 AM
for the moment I will not make the mistake as it once was, because of panic with the price reduction to sell all the assets I have, but I will always hold my gift tokens especially good gifts, I may sell some gifts when I feel the gift is not signed sense or when I think it will be a waste of time, I can sell but whenever I do bounty for a strong project, but will last until the price peaked again, I will always hold a blockchain project
Pages:
Jump to: