Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 20. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:50:08 AM
This strategy does not work during the bear market. Now, almost all ICO-tokens after their apperance in the exchange start to fall in price. So now selling in the first days can bring much more profit.
But if you believe the project is storing tokens. It is about what bounty you choose. If you do so much and really do not care about them, you can sell. But if you do research and do what you believe you already know they are good and save.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
June 25, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
This strategy does not work during the bear market. Now, almost all ICO-tokens after their apperance in the exchange start to fall in price. So now selling in the first days can bring much more profit.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
Selling token to early may cause you to earn a very low rewards and maybe it doesn't equal to your works. So I would suggest to hold them and follow their development, if they are growing then the price would grow too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 25, 2018, 05:59:56 AM
If you sell your token too early, while the market is still in red status you will lose a huge money. We all know that the price of ICO also depends on BTC and how are they related to each other. I suggest to hold it as long as you can in order to avoid loses in the future if the market went down. Wait the price to rise again in order to maximize your profit margin, but I suggest to set a milestone of your investment on when to encash or sell your tokens.
Activity: 238
June 24, 2018, 09:56:30 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

I agree! Usually I make it a point that I’ll wait at least a month or two before selling May tokens that I received from bounty. If I believed on the ICO project I’ll make sure that I hold it first. The success of the tokens is also the success of the project! If the project or the product became in demand in the market the token value will go up! Many of the bounty hunters specially the new one will immediately sell their tokens because they don’t believe on the project! It’s a risk to hold but it’s also a risk to sell immediately after you received your tokens.
Activity: 420
June 24, 2018, 09:50:51 PM
I absolutely agree, the success of an ico does not determine only for 1-6 days when it launched in the marketplace. It sticks on its roadmap. And it is good to buy more when it hits on the exchanges because of the bounty hunters that doesn't care of the price and the ico. Have some patience in order to have a profit.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 07:58:24 PM
Much of what happens at ICO is the way it is, ICO prices will soar after a few weeks of ICO completion. For that, if you get a token from ICO, do not immediately sold on the spot. Give the time and opportunity for the token to pause in your wallet, allowing it to develop into a coin that has the best potential for its development. So you will not be sorry for the tokens you've got, because at least you've gained high profits.
Activity: 256
June 24, 2018, 07:45:21 PM
If I think it's okay if the price suits you but it would be nice not to rush to sell tokens because the price is likely to go up, so you have to trust the project and need to have the token ability for a longer time to make big bucks
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
June 24, 2018, 07:25:49 PM
It is not possible to say unambiguously whether the project's tokens will grow through such a short period of time. Sometimes the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. You have to act in such a way as to get the maximum benefit. And the way you will act is not important!
So it is important to monitor the progress of the project. Do not be sorry for selling too quickly at low prices, or too late to sell so that the price is reduced due to dump. Be patient and up to date is the key.
Activity: 30
June 24, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
If you don't need money hold for years, the change to get one x1000 coin will increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:18:33 PM
I have once made a mistake of selling too early. Holding a coin can bring i a huge profit. A little wait will bring in a great transformation. Always try to hold and not sell too early.
Activity: 445
June 24, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Selling at this moment would be a bad idea. As OP mentioned, there's a tendency for the market value of a crypto particularly bounty tokens, to increase eventually. Although not all are, but still holding is more advisable especially at this moment whereas the market value of most cryptos are falling. Waiting will be the best thing to do which might result to huge profit.
Activity: 94
June 24, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
I think it mostly depends on the actual project since all cases are not the same. I would advice to hold if the project is good enough.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 07:12:04 PM
I agree with you, If you believe that the coin might be listed on exchanges you should wait for it because new altcoins are sold at very low price in small markets. However, some coins couldn't able to be listed big exchanges like binance so you should sell them when their price is good.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
I'm totally agree with you, selling tokens too early is always painful after few days or month. Holding is the best thing in this crypto world, just we need some patience. Yeah but sometime, tokens go value goes down after few days. I only sell airdrops tokens immediately and hold bounty tokens for long time.
Activity: 310
June 24, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
It is not possible to say unambiguously whether the project's tokens will grow through such a short period of time. Sometimes the price of the token falls after entering the exchange. You have to act in such a way as to get the maximum benefit. And the way you will act is not important!
Activity: 686
June 24, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

We had all what if's in life and in this market we're we cant predict price is common, 250$ is a good number already for doing such small work, we all get rich if know when a coin pump. So, I guess it's fine cause holding is not always a good idea nowadays if you are looking for quick profit.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 06:32:55 PM
Holding your token i think is the best ways for bountyhunter. I was fell victim i sold my mtc token for 200$ and after a spine of one or two weeks iy went up to 1500$, i was so mad at myself that i should have waited a little bit. But ever since then what i do is i share tokens into two sell a part and hold a part
sometimes people sell their tokens and have regrets afterall, it is okay, it happens sometomes, so there is nothing special in tjis situation
June 24, 2018, 06:32:06 PM
Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

It is also depending on the situation of crypto marketing. If the value of that token is good or suitable then time to sell or trade but if not, so just waiting until it will rise.
some peope feel panic easy, some not, but do jot tjink tjat younare perfect and you have to do anything in a perdect way
June 24, 2018, 06:31:31 PM
you are not the only one, a lot of people have faced such kind of a problem, so go on and do not looka back, it is past now
Pages:
Jump to: