Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 31. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 10:04:56 AM
It is all a risk and it will not be this profitable if you don't actually take the risk and i recommend to hold your coins 6 months before you plan to sell but if you don't want to earn millions then sell it quick.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 08:56:01 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
Of course, everything depends on the project. It is necessary to conduct a detailed analysis of the prospects of the campaign, and only then decide whether to sell or hold tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
I think it's better to wait because even if the prices have fallen for a while, it's better to wait until it grows up again.
Activity: 142
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 12:08:46 PM
I agree with you, I will hold all of my tokens too. Also we can see that bitcoin is falling, it's worsth time to sell anything.
How long do you hold coins after bounty?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
June 17, 2018, 11:42:49 AM
Selling a token too early or late depends on the price of the price of token. There is no particular time to sell or buy it. If the price is quite appreciating it doesn't matter whether it is too early or not.
Activity: 9
June 17, 2018, 05:43:23 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
price tend to raise after the ico is done, yes somethings is good too hold on for some good tym
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
That depends on the circumstances of the ICO project as some projects will have a high value after the ICO then drop its price after that without a chance to come back up and there is some ICO projects witha low price after the ICO then after some time the token price moons.
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Now you have learned a lesson. I also did that when i received my first reward in the bounty campaign that i joined. As a beginner at first you dont know what you will do,  we will learn all the mistakes that we encounter at the first place. To be more knowledgeable in next days.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 17, 2018, 05:02:27 AM
I have often had similar situations because I often can not guess the right moment to sell. I am not lucky or I don’t know the market good enough.
Activity: 280
June 16, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
I prefer a cascading method of buying and selling coins, because he often saved me in similar situations. I think that this is the most optimal variant.
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 15, 2018, 12:00:37 PM
Yes, this is a big problem. Do not sell all your coins at once, leave a piece for a long period.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
June 15, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
belive me, almost all bounty hunters have experienced what you experience, including me, I had no experience at all about crypto, after I got a reward from following a bounty, I immediately sold the token, and it turns out the price goes up to 200%, it is very regret until now
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 15, 2018, 11:44:06 AM
yes, its true that if you want to get much profit, dont sell your tokens immediately. just hold your bounty until the price of your token will increase, even if it takes more months after you received your token.
Activity: 157
June 15, 2018, 11:20:57 AM
Yes, you will get great results by saving your coins in a long time. But sometimes people will not be patient when looking at the situation in which in a poor condition. They tend to sell coins at their disposal for fear of coin they hold getting down.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 15, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Nope it is not every project leads to success. It is your fault that you didn't check the progress of the ICO in your project because once it reached hardcap then there will be high chance that it will be a profitable coin in the future, but if not there is no point in holding it.
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
That is why for me, it is much better to hold your tokens first specially if you know that the project will be successful in the future. I don't go what others do like selling it immediately, I patiently wait for the right moment to sell the tokens that I have.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
June 15, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I try to buy and sell coins in a cascading method if I'm not sure about whether the coin will grow in price or not.
Activity: 80
June 15, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Thanks I will remember your post as this will be my motivation to hold my token for a better price to get the best reward in doing bounty.
Activity: 420
June 15, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
Unfortunately, this happens and it happens that this happens very often, because people sometimes think for a very long time what to do, but in the end people simply go into a long-term hold regime.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 09:28:35 AM
It's a bad thing to sell panic.
You lose money if you make sales without a graphical follow-up.
If you want to make money, you have to do Graphic follow up. If you own free token toys, it is your choice to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: