Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 30. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
If you believe in the coin I don't understand why many people sell so early. I mean I assume you joined the campaign because you think the coin has a future. So hold.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 01:32:22 PM
Don't dump tokens instantly after receiving it from bounty campaign. If you really want to dump, try to at least leave some around 10% - 20% for hodl. whatever happens if the price rise or go dip after you sold some, the good thing is you still have tokens and it will eventually rise after some time.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:20:07 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

It's your opinion. We need patience to get big profits. A good project will give us a big advantage as long as we wait. I think we should be able to predict the price of coins in the market so that we are not wrong in acting. Always check the prices in the market to find a decision whether we will sell the coin or it will be held for some time before it is sold.
Activity: 74
June 18, 2018, 01:13:19 PM
Hmm yeah its bad idea to selk token early!! Maybe  you should them or keep it and wait for pump of the price of token!! Good idea is to buy cheap coin!! Now
Activity: 195
June 18, 2018, 01:10:46 PM
well that is the main reason of why i am never selling all my tokens, specially those that you receive from a bounty payment, because thye can grow in a future
Activity: 218
June 18, 2018, 01:09:59 PM
Holding and selling direct tokens that we receive from bounty projects, is something complicated because I am still very often make that mistake. And it made me lose a lot of chances to get rich. Grin
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

That has happened to everyone who invests, I think. Me too. So, once you have chosen a project, you have to support it and trust it to the end. So you will not make the mistake of hurrying.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
Selling at once or wait?! It is a very difficult question which does not have the exact answer because there are a lot of reasons which affect on the decision.
Waiting is the simplest way, of course, if you may freeze your money and you are waiting a nice income and in the other hand you should sell at once to decrease your risk.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
June 18, 2018, 01:02:34 PM
I received tokens for the amount of 1200 dollars, which for two weeks fell to 800 dollars, then rose to 1500 dollars. I could sell them during the pump for $ 4000, but I'm still patiently waiting, as I believe in this project.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 12:58:06 PM
I think thats the bad idea to sell it early your token!! The good thing or the best thing to dow now juat hold them and buy cheap token or coin!! Cause the price are to low its good to buy now!! And hold youre token or coin and wait for the market will pump all token!! And that day is to good to sell
Activity: 103
June 18, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
I think we do not know if it is too early. . . or taking too long. We are not indigo
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 18, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
if it is already sold for luck. because it's just a coin that we can for free, not with capital.
there is indeed regret when it sells too early and it runs out its coin prices rise.
nevertheless, just be grateful for what we've got.
I think to know the market situation before you sell your token because you might be regret it when you sell it immediately, the best to do is watch6the market then if you see the market is not in a good condition, then wait for a while until the market is rising. If you want to have get huge earning then wait the right time to sell your token, that timebis when market is increasing continuously, surely you will never regret, or if you sold it already while the market is in a good condition then you're lucky but if not better luck next time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
June 18, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
I will not make such mistake, I will always hold my bounty tokens especially the good bounties, I might sell off some bounties when i feel the bounty does not make much sense or when i think it will dump, I can sell off but any time i do bounty for a strong project, my dear, i will hold till lambo. I will always hold any blockchain project
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
June 18, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
if it is already sold for luck. because it's just a coin that we can for free, not with capital.
there is indeed regret when it sells too early and it runs out its coin prices rise.
nevertheless, just be grateful for what we've got.
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
Next time please Be patient my friends! I believe in the cryptocurrencies and i also recommend you hold your token, don't sell all of them!
Activity: 275
June 18, 2018, 12:28:44 PM
I would not immediately sell it, you need to resist the psychological pressure and wait for the best price.
Activity: 243
June 18, 2018, 12:24:01 PM
so many coins and icos face a pump in a bull run but than they do not show any sign of rise and so many of them have so low volume or even no volume at all, so it depends on project not waiting every time will bring more profits.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 18, 2018, 12:12:23 PM
Sometimes Vice versa.I did not have time to sell coins once and still these coins have not risen in price.So it's very hard to guess.Specific recommendations are hard to give.It all depends on the project.If the project itself is a long-term then most likely you need to wait with the sale of their coins
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 18, 2018, 12:08:52 PM
Selling token to early happens to all investors!  The level of discipline and patience is different from person to person. So we all sell at different price based on our patience level.  What important however is that you sell with profit!
Activity: 112
June 18, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
Not planning to sell my Ether coins until such time. There's a big chance for a rise up in the future. Can't wait for Chozun 途赞's token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: