Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 32. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:25:25 AM
Basically, I agree with you. But there is another situation. I didnt sell a few coins that I received from bounty companies. Now their price is less than 20% of the one for which I could sell them.
This is individual.
I have the same situation, because of a little experience I kept a few coins, and now they do not enter the market. We need experience and knowledge to store or sell coins.
Activity: 237
Merit: 43
June 15, 2018, 08:13:52 AM
It is a shame, I sold some of my coins a bit early too, but now I keep a good stash and I intend to keep it for a year at least, and that should give results.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 08:25:37 AM
I usually don't sell at all. Just waiting for their real good value.
But I can wait.
Activity: 78
June 15, 2018, 08:23:56 AM
to be honest it doesn't matter when you sell. what matters is you selling when you deem fit or when you think you made enough profit.   

Yes, does not matter when to sell, as long as you gain more profit and you really needed money in your financial expenses.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
A bounty hunter should never sell their tokens, you are getting them as a reward for your tasks, and if you really believe on the project, why would you sell those tokens? it just does not make any sense
Activity: 38
June 15, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
It all depends the coin if you study it well you will know if the coin will depreciate or depreciates, if you are in need you can sell some so you will not regret later when the coach n appreciate.
Activity: 140
Less troubles
June 15, 2018, 07:56:49 AM
to be honest it doesn't matter when you sell. what matters is you selling when you deem fit or when you think you made enough profit.   
Activity: 308
June 15, 2018, 07:28:30 AM
It depends on what to sell and what for. If for fixing in real money, it's not the time. And if in order to fix everything on the ETH or bitcoin - it's quite possible. So here everything depends on what you want to get out of the way.
Activity: 40
June 15, 2018, 07:24:09 AM
Wow....what a loss....it could also be the otherway round too....so your strategy doesn't have to change because of this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 06:56:05 AM
I don’t sell my coins before the project has launch its product. To me, it is just waiting for a period of time and your returns will be much more than selling at the beginning.
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 06:40:52 AM
Totally agree with your point of view bro.
Selling the bounty token when everyone is selling is not a good decision.
We should hold it until it pumps badly Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Never take the time to sell your token, especially in such a market as it is now. The profit that you get now is not comparable to what you get if you show a little patience. There are a lot of topics on the forum where people talk about making a mistake by selling early.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
June 15, 2018, 06:32:06 AM
Holding your bounty reward is a good decision unless your token have a good concept and developer inside there also a lot of project that turning to shitcoin, but if the price of altcoin arr good to sell or higher that ico price then go sell your reward, but all the decision are in your hand Smiley
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
If the price of the coin is more after listing in the exchange then it is good to sell, suppose if the price of the coin is low compared to ICO price then it is a good hold. We have to act according to the situation of the coin, once the price decrease it is good to buy and hold them if you find potential in the project.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 15, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
If you are a bounty hunter, the worst thing that you can do is just to sell your tokens right away after you get them, becausey you are going to regret in a near time, trust me
Activity: 164
June 15, 2018, 06:19:14 AM
In the actual fact that is what I usually do before. I do sell my tokens too early as soon as I received them from bounty campaign. I noticed I don't normally make much profit after selling and this made me to feel disturbed. Just of recent , a friend of mine who has made tangible profits in crypto told me that I can always sell my tokens at ICO price and even beyond if only I  can learn to be patient. I began to practice patience in terms of holding my tokens for sometime before selling. Surprisingly to me, I began to make big  profits after selling because I no longer sell at cheap price too early again. Indeed, it worth it to be patient before one sells out tokens if bigger profit is one's desire.

Activity: 417
June 15, 2018, 06:17:23 AM
The one mantra in crypto world is hodl. You should have waited for a longer I wish. Right after ICO is completed and a coin is listed, its value decreases. After two months or three it starts increasing in values. It is my experience.
Activity: 88
June 15, 2018, 06:13:11 AM
Yes, it often happens because the rest of the ICO participants are behaving like you. We all want to dump the coins we have received during the ICO as soon as possible, thereby effectively driving the price down. If you have selected the ICO carefully (selecting it based on some value criteria), no need to hurry with selling the coins. Once the others have sold their bounty tokens, the price will most likely rise, like in your case.
How can that happen when the market is in a bad condition? ico participants will sell bonuses on every token purchase in pre ico or ico period and that's what keeps the price down. I imagine the price will go down but the token price increases drastically after it's in 3 crypto markets.

When the price is too down, we don't sell early so that we cannot fell regrets we just hold it for long term. After one year when the price were stable in a high value its time to sell and we have much money and we save it for the future of our life.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 06:03:42 AM
The worst ICO that I invested is LA token. The price increase only about 20 % higher than ICO price. It only last abount a week after that the price is under ICO price. Now drop more than 60 % from ICO price. I think I should be more careful to invest in ICO.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
June 15, 2018, 06:00:59 AM
You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
The real purpose for participating in any of the bounty campaign is to make some good money and that you can only do once you will hold your tokens for some good period which can then help you in having some more earning. there is no need to make any kind of hurry and that you must stay patient and that you need to keep holding your tokens unless you see their value rising higher.

But there will be the time that comes that you are really in need of money and sort of you need to sell it. In that instances you should not regret selling your coin too early or in low price because you just earn it in bounty and you dont have any investment like money on it so it is still profit. As a bounty hunter although we sell it early and loss a lot of profit because of selling it is not considered as a loss because at first we are not investing money on it , it is just bounty we joined.
Pages:
Jump to: