Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 27. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 04:21:09 AM
Personally, I agree with you. If you hold tokens or coins for a long time they will grow at a strong price. But many ICO buyers lose money because it holds too long so the project ends up scam. if I become you, I will see progress according to the project roadmap.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 04:20:54 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
there are a lot of peopel who face the same pronlem, so do npt worry you are northe only one, just learn your lessons and move on
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 04:19:35 AM
sell bounty tokens depends on the project, or it will develop and tokens will gradually grow in value in the long run, or it will just be high PUMPs, after which the tokens sink to the very bottom.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 04:18:05 AM
Now, many bounty hunters feel panic and then sell their tokens that they got from the bounty reward immediately. Their reason is very simple. They are afraid of losing the moment because the price of the token commonly will be down after the distribution. In this case, many more bounty hunters that sell the tokens, the price will drop easily. I also had a mistake by selling them out and regretting it. Now, I am better to think considerably before selling my coins.
Activity: 71
June 21, 2018, 04:12:39 AM
In my opinion, you should t be joining a bounty unless you at least partially believe in a project. Taking profits never hurts anyone but you should not sell the entire batch at once. Maybe sell 60% and keep 40% for longterm as you already made some good profits there.
Activity: 224
June 21, 2018, 02:09:50 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.
I'm sure it's the mistake of so many people doing bounty work. They often are not patient with the value of the project but from the work they receive. Understand that the ICO is just an idea formed and it takes time to perfect the product in the layout set out in the roadmap. You should be ready to wait for a more perfect product. In addition, the token value depends heavily on the general trend of the market. Consider it.
Activity: 420
June 21, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
Yes they need time for development and their team for working. Its good to have such that value, most of my rewards all are under $100 and I haven't get a very good rewards until now.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
June 21, 2018, 01:54:37 AM
you wouldn't have sold your tokens if you really believed in the project and selling early might have been the best decision too. at the end of the day, you should do your research before making your trading decisions.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 21, 2018, 01:47:57 AM
I have always been convinced of this and also of course hold after ICO finished in hopes it will be able to get a higher price from the ICO. does sound seems difficult to do because you will not necessarily go up it costs. but up to now, I hold back and the result is always good.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 01:38:34 AM
This is a good example. Everyone who has invested in the crypto for a long time has similar stories. And we all have to benefit from our past experience and this means that we need to hold coins as long as possible. Without any doubt, the cryptocurrency market will soon recover and its capitalization will exceed $1 trillion by the end of this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 20, 2018, 09:48:52 PM
IMHO if already make profit when we are selling our token, just don't regret it. We don't know when it will pump or maybe dump someday, so if we think already make some profit just sell it & when we don't need some money hold it. The cryptocurrency market are very fast moving nowadays.
Activity: 126
June 20, 2018, 09:15:01 PM
You can't say which ICO gonna be pumped or evolutionally rise in price, and which is not.
IT's really depends on if you're satisfied by the price, you can sell it and forget it. That's what initial payment for your job was. But if you need to invest, you need more things to revise and consider than just to be patient and believing.
It might be a luck to catch that kind of price going up and up.
Activity: 336
June 20, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
thats what we called  not hodl policy. If you see that their project is good maybe you should have the time to think of it that to hodl their coin is  better and wait for it to make their prices get high and sell it.. Thats why you need to check their project if its good or if it has a chance to get to the moon in the future. But thats okay atleast youve earn profits without investing. thats the part of a bounty hunters.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
June 20, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

Yes of course....  Just wait for the price of cour token will pump....  Because if you become a panic seller it will never make you to be a great crypto user....  Of course the market has an ups and down so you should always expect it....  It is better to set your target price....  Just make sure you will earn profit....  Because if you have not a goal....  You will expect high also and as well you will be a panic seller....
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 20, 2018, 08:47:35 PM
Not all price of token will going up,  some of them also possible to going down below ICO price,  so it is better to split that bounty token by sell 50% and hold also in 50%   Its hard to predict future of the new project so by this way we can lock some profit/reward.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 20, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
yes and maybe, yes because some of I've also  experienced  that selling for 400$ and after a month it goes to around 4000$ the sad truth Cheesy ahaha and maybe because not all ico is good as others Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
June 20, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

I agree on the patience is always the key to success. I have a lot of friends do the same to you they don't expect that price rise too much but of course they have no regrets but they keep us learning from mistakes. Not all time you have to keep sell your token very early specially if the project is very promisng.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
You need to develop a strategy on what to do with the tokens that you receive from various bounty campaigns. And you need to follow through this strategy for all the tokens. It will minimize the chances of missing on something.

There is a time for everything, if you feel that you will earn on the tokens that you want to sell early, then you can sell it, but if you think you will loose when you sell, then its worth to keep it first and then sell it in the later part.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

Right! Every ICO is preparing for good price to their token in the future. When your are holding token from ICO reward it needs patient because you don't know what will be happen in the price. The ICO project is always aiming that they token price will rise in the future.
Activity: 108
June 20, 2018, 08:23:43 PM
You need to develop a strategy on what to do with the tokens that you receive from various bounty campaigns. And you need to follow through this strategy for all the tokens. It will minimize the chances of missing on something.
Agree, the way is not to sell too early because you will regret this in the future as i have experienced this scenario myself. Monitor the price daily and if you think that it already reached your desired selling price then sell it.
It would helpful on your part if you have a objective on what price are you going to sell your coin and don't be too greedy because it might lead you to gain nothing. I you think that you already gain, then go sell it because it is your money and besides you have gain from it already.
Pages:
Jump to: