Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 29. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
well that is the main reason of why i am never selling all my tokens, specially those that you receive from a bounty payment, because thye can grow in a future
Activity: 101
June 20, 2018, 05:38:14 AM
It can happen to anyone I myself set a goal price for every token I have as long as they reach that I sell them directly I never regret selling to early it is better to have a gain than no gain at all.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 19, 2018, 03:16:58 PM
It is true every ICO project anticipate good market even in the future. But from my experience, price always fall below ICO price soon after listing on exchange(not in all cases though but in most cases). I think people who are in for a long term should not bother selling but those who need quick money can sell as soon as it is listed.
Activity: 13
June 19, 2018, 03:09:03 PM
Do not be in a hurry, you can wait for a few more days to sell. Maybe the price will go up and you will get many benefits. We need to be patient and do not panic to start when prices are below average. A good project will definitely be at the best price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
June 19, 2018, 12:09:32 PM
I make this mistake numerous times. Just imagine, sold all my Pundix tokens for 150$ and you know what happened next? They made 10x. The same story with Docacademic coins, 4 weeks passed after my selling and it made 10x
Activity: 420
June 19, 2018, 12:07:25 PM
It is natural that bounty hunter sells tokens too early, because many factors influence to sell tokens, the first is probably because it is still a newbie and not yet understand the price of the market altcoin or tokens to be sold, or there are other factors that causing token sales too early.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
June 19, 2018, 11:52:13 AM
Although long-term holding of tokens is the way to maximize profits, most tokens in the market have no long-term value. I think the current market is more suitable for daily trading!
Activity: 84
June 19, 2018, 09:32:31 AM
You need to develop a strategy on what to do with the tokens that you receive from various bounty campaigns. And you need to follow through this strategy for all the tokens. It will minimize the chances of missing on something
Activity: 119
June 18, 2018, 03:09:38 PM
For me, I usually check if that project is really good or not (base on ratings, whitepaper)! If it is good, i usually hold these tokens (over 3 months), if it has low ratings, I usually sell very soon  Grin
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
June 18, 2018, 03:09:06 PM
Instead of selling all of the tokens from Bounty, I think I would sell half and wait for the other half. The value of the tokens from Bounty always increases.
Activity: 210
June 18, 2018, 03:07:41 PM
It is classic mistake, when you have weak hands.
Better than you sell something, Do research.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 18, 2018, 03:05:14 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

THere are different scenario in the market,
you are a hunter so you should know well your ICO.
if you think there a big possibility that token will rise you should hold,
the problems with the hunters mostly are greedy and just want easy money.
I agree on you brother some bounty hunters are very agrresive on selling their tokens and they wanted to hodl btc. They don't even think market will rekt if they sold all their tokens.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 02:34:44 PM
Most people who have sold too early end up losing real big. In my own opinion it's not wise dumping all your coins at once. Dump half and keep half, you never can tell..
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
Yep that could happen sometimes that our token will mooning, too bad that you sold your token early, but it's ok you still earned money. 
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
June 18, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

THere are different scenario in the market,
you are a hunter so you should know well your ICO.
if you think there a big possibility that token will rise you should hold,
the problems with the hunters mostly are greedy and just want easy money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 18, 2018, 02:08:22 PM
I think that the choice of time to sell tokens is like guessing. It isn't at all possible to guess the rate of a token or a coin. I myself made a mistake with the time of sale, and in both cases  Embarrassed
Activity: 192
June 18, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
Should avoid selling token too soon. You should check the market price periodically so you can decide whether the token is either sold quickly or should be held because it will allow the token to be at a high price after some time. Every good project has a very good tip.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 18, 2018, 01:53:03 PM
If you believe in the coin I don't understand why many people sell so early. I mean I assume you joined the campaign because you think the coin has a future. So hold.

True! Few post-ICO months can't decide what future of any coin gonna be. Let's say about remme. It is currently under ICO price and price is around 70-80% of ICO price which sometimes go 90-95%. But owing to potential of coin, I can say it is fruitful to hold it for coming months. So whenever you invest in any coin, you should ascertain potential of project before-hand and make investment strategy accordingly.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 18, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

I think this is the stakes. this is why you should really believe in what you hold. but sometimes your choice gets right when your token becomes cheap after some time, because not all tokens will become idols in the future. the most important we are still grateful for what we have.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
June 18, 2018, 01:38:52 PM
as use with beginning terms of initiation shows of distinct as contrast with nominals as investor to goes on works with the manage
those to run as kind to keep within limit of maximum exchange,
to gains as best with relative on spares with the release on displacement
and collect with numbers of return to finish with end of terms.
Pages:
Jump to: