Pages:
Author

Topic: Sell ​​token too early - page 33. (Read 2504 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 05:56:31 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

If coin is perspective it's always better to hold it.
Short term investors must be experienced otherwise it's just about loosing money.
There is an interesting bounty campaign - WELLTRADO.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 05:55:56 AM
Yeah same experience i sell my bounty reward token for a cent. I didnt give it a chances to grow. Not the price is from 0.20$ to 1$. Big difderent
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 05:54:11 AM
As a Bounty hunter I once made a mistake by selling tokens from Bounty that I received in a small market for $ 250. After 20 days the price of tokens that I sell is worth $ 1200. So the conclusion if you want to wait you will get maximum results. Believe every ICO project will prepare a good market in the future.

We have all been there, but it can easily go another way and you regret not selling early while there is still hype of coming to new exchange. You should really focus on the development of their product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 05:52:12 AM
Before holding or selling your bounty tokens you need to do researches about the project! Most of bounty tokens should be sold and only some of them deserve holding!
Activity: 335
June 15, 2018, 05:48:19 AM
I had the same situation. The main thing is not to hurry, I made this conclusion. However, many more coins that are waiting for us)
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
June 15, 2018, 04:16:35 AM
You still essentially made $250 for a few posts each week, that's pretty damn good. Don't look at it as a loss since no one can ever predict what the top of the peak looks like when it's actually happening.
peopel sometimes panic and do thongs they regret afterwards, it is okay. Do not thonk about it far roo ,uch, it is better to go on
The real purpose for participating in any of the bounty campaign is to make some good money and that you can only do once you will hold your tokens for some good period which can then help you in having some more earning. there is no need to make any kind of hurry and that you must stay patient and that you need to keep holding your tokens unless you see their value rising higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 14, 2018, 07:50:05 PM
I also experience the same. I dumped a coin once it hits the exchange and it hits be back with a pumped price. It goes x4 and all I can think of all day are the reason why sold it immediately. There is nothing wrong with selling with what you have but its also a good thing to get more on what I have. After realizing it, I am giving time for coins to mature and I am hodling it for a minimum of 6 months. I don't want the same thing happening again. Learning things the hard way can make us realize the value of our assets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
June 14, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
The sale of Token soon proves that you do not have trust in the ICO project. IMO, if your ICO project involves a hard cap or potential signal, then hold for at least 2 months because the time after receiving the token from the bounty, the exchange rate will always decrease for a while, sometimes up to 1 month. So do not sell token too early if it is a potential ICO project.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
June 14, 2018, 07:44:05 PM
Actually, not the same thing happens everytime. The market value of some tokens are not increasing anymore upon being listed in the market even after a couple of months. So sometimes, selling it already is a good choice especislly if thr price of a certain token is not moving that much. So it sometimes depends.
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
It is always better to wait and sell, even if slightly cheaper than the maximum price. Because it's very unpleasant to know that u missed this opportunity.
Activity: 490
June 14, 2018, 07:30:55 PM
I agree with you. If you hold tokens or coins for a long time they will grow in price strongly, the main thing that the project was good. On the other hand, they can be sold during pumping, and bought after their price drops again.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 11:20:54 AM
You are some of the less fortunate but do not lose all your money. many ico buyers are losing money due to holding too long so the project is finally scam. if I become you I will see the progress according to the project's roadmap.
Activity: 294
June 14, 2018, 10:01:02 AM
Gather tokens when the market is bearish and sell all tokens when the market is bullrun and if you really believe on that tokens go buy at the dip when the market goes bearish or time for correction it's just a cycle always remember that. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 10:00:31 AM
I had a similar situation: I sold tokens for $ 150, and in a couple of days these tokens stood 600 dollars. Now I will always leave part of the tokens.
Activity: 148
June 14, 2018, 09:58:35 AM
For me, I will advice that if you can received a tokens in a bounty campaign. You have better to hold it for a little time and wait a right time when the prices going high. It is the time to sell your tokens in the market. Because if you wait for a long time, maybe the value of that tokens will become priceless. So it is better to sell your tokens when have a big opportunity come.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

we must be patient in selling coins, do not hurry, the price of new coins enter the market will decrease, after 1 or 2 months, the price of coins will rise again
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 09:44:32 AM
For me i will advice you to sell your token immediately you recieve it. Because some ICO are scammers and after you recieve it, if its fake it will go down and will not have values anymore.
Activity: 532
June 14, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
there are coins after ICOs is finish goes below ICO price and they don't recover for a days or months. there are coins that recover there price after days or months. we don't know when or what coins will go up or down. as for me i prefer to hold my coins even it goes up or down.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 14, 2018, 09:31:55 AM
I'd say very rarely does a bounty ever increase in value after it has been released or whatever, but that's pretty good to hear that at least some do go up in value. My sentiment is that most if not all bounties are just a cash grab by people. Both the devs who are probably trying to cash out on an ICO and the people who join the bounty to try and get some cash real quick with low tier accounts.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

lol, i think i have some like that too. It was MTC docademic project. Even it was going about 10x from the price when i sell it.
sometime we need to hold the tokens if it is a good project. If i knew the price will going up, i would not sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: