Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 33. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Looking at theperspective of the seller, if he sells because of financial need, no, it is not stupid. Though if he sells because of wrong speculations and FUD - though alarm and doubt is natural to any thought - it is. It contributes to the further reduction of the price and minimizes the profit. Hold off for as long as you can but always mind your need.
Activity: 490
Merit: 258
Selling it on ATH will never be stupid i guess... As you may see today, the price is dipped hardcorely. haha! what is stupid thing is when you have bought ethereum with the money from btc and you are trapped at the moment.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
If you are selling AML Bitcoin I think it is. Or better said I would not do it at the moment. ABTC is just starting so the price is not great yet, but it will be in the near future.
Activity: 25
To each his own. Selling at a good price isn't stupid if you really need to sell. I still hodl; I believe that the market will prevail
Activity: 13
Absolutely because the people will take the chance to buy bitcoin on lower price and they will have chance to sell bitcoin on higher price on the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
If selling bitcoin at high price and buying again at lower price, i think its not a stupind decision and maybe thats a smart decision because we double our bitcoin by our trade. Some peoples have their own reason to sell their bitcoin and sometimes thats a right decision. But i do believe holding bitcoin is good option in uncertain market
Activity: 26
Bitcoin is the king of crypto and if we all expect a bull market to come by the end the year, then we should expect that it will all start with bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin can really hit a record price before the year ends and it is good decision to keep holding bitcoin now. And since price is low, it is the best time to keep buying more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Not really a stupid decision because there are also time that you really hit big time when you sell ALL your bitcoin (and that's when you sell your bitcoin last year at 20,000$ per BTC) and you bought again four times on every occasion when bitcoin hits 6,000$ low this year including today's bitcoin's value and hold them again. In short, sell high and buy low.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
if in my opinion it is obviously very stupid. but maybe they sell their bitcoin because of the panic the bitcoin price keeps going down. then they want to buy bitcoin with a cheaper price gan. some are selling their bitcoin because of the need for a long vacation .
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I agree that selling bitcoin now is a stalwart decision. if now is the time to buy not sell.even i sell my motorcycle for additional investment capital gan .
because I do not want to just be a spectator and watch without investing while my friends get the benefits while I just being a spectator .
Activity: 112
Everyone has his own opinion on this, I think that every person uses risk management and there is nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own goals, someone invests for a long time, who has the goal to earn as quickly as possible, so if he sells bitcoin for further reinvestment, it will only be better and more profitable!

Definitely everyone has an opinion on this matter and we all make decisions that we think are right at some point. Sometimes you need to sell just because you need cash although you know that that's not the perfect time for selling.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I strongly agree, if only people who sell bitcoin at a lower price, but for people who have strong hands and can sell bitcoin at a very expensive price, is my idol and that is one's success in getting profit
do not forget to buy cheap, sell expensive
Activity: 202
not just a foolish decision but very And very stupid. because the price of bitcoin again drops and falls. precisely now is the time to buy as much bitcoin to get a big profit in the future .
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Everyone has his own opinion on this, I think that every person uses risk management and there is nothing wrong with that! Everyone has their own goals, someone invests for a long time, who has the goal to earn as quickly as possible, so if he sells bitcoin for further reinvestment, it will only be better and more profitable!
Youre definitely right since the person doesnot panic sell or sell at loosing price. He/she could sell in other to have some money for a quick buy whenever there's dumps in the market but selling now is not a good one cause the price will never go below $6K.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
stupid? oh of course not. it depends on the position sell and bep of each person. if the results of the analysis felt to have reached the maximum position, and the profit is large enough, then sell bitcoin at that time is the right choice.
Activity: 286
Activity: 245
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision if you need a money to use to pay any bills, use for your daily life, etc. It can be a stupid if you used your money to any nonsense thing that you will not benefit and will not help you.
Activity: 112
No. I don't think selling bitcoin is a stupid decision because, there are a lot of people who bought bitcoin in all time high or 10k levels losing a lot of money due to constant price fall of bitcoin and some are losing thousands of dollars because of it so, i don't think recovering their remaining money isn't a stupid decision and i don't blame them because their actions they just want earn money just like us.

I don't think so if selling a bitcoin is a stupid decision. The stupid decision is when you sell your bitcoin even if you know that in a low price. If you are a true investors,you  should trade your bitcoin wisely. We're here because of money that's why we should invest carefully in a good way.
Activity: 185
I think it depends on the situation you have.If you sell them because you urgently need money it is not a stupid decision,but if you sell bitcoin without any any reason or you are already in panic that is I think a stupid decision.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
It is not stupidity. Can you say feeding your family a stupidity? I guess not. You are the one being stupid if you will let your family starve to death. Selling is a decision, if you know how to prioritize things, then your decisions will not end up in regrets. I am happy when I sell and use it to provide my family needs. If you are greedy, I think you can not find that happiness either you keep your coins or sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: